Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page 'St' Patrick is a devil worshipper.
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
Forum Member

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 2011 Witch Hunt Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hands Off

Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default 'St' Patrick is a devil worshipper. - 03-16-2012, 11:02 AM

Saint Patrick was a Devil Worshipper. As many of you know millions of drunken Micks across the globe will shame themselves and my homeland by eating shamrocks, drinking green Guinness and professing their Irishness to anyone who’ll listen all in the name of Patrick, accredited with bringing Christianity to Ireland.

Now, some of you may not know that Patrick was an evil sinner and the son of a Roman diplomat based in Wales, A Roman-Brit, he was captured by Irish pirates and sold as a slave. He lived on a mountain with sheep and pigs and shared their food. He returned to Wales after a few years but returned to Ireland after he said God told him to in a dream. In his own words Patrick admits he was a fool and alludes to a number of sinful transgressions, he admits he likes to drink wine, fornicate and so on. He admits to conversing with Satan, he has admitted to frolicking with druids and dining with high kings who, ‘are heathens and haters’. He spoke to snakes and reptiles and we all know that these are the tools of Satan. He ate shamrocks which if consumed excessively lead to hallucinations and drunkenness.

Patrick is held in esteem by the Catholics and is seen as the national saint of Ireland – I don’t need to tell you of the sins of the Catholics or the Irish. His colour is green, and tomorrow several of the world’s most famous land marks will be turning green; The leaning tower of Pisa, London Bridge and Niagara Falls to name a few. And, Green is the colour of witchcraft. Green is the colour of evil, envy and jealousy. I put to you, tomorrow avoid green. Keep away from all things Irish, the evil is spreading and the witchcraft of Catholicism is spreading under the guise of a ‘saint’.

The Catholics, use Patrick as an excuse to get drunk and fornicate (as if they need much of an excuse), they fill their children with whiskey and spread the evil message of hate across the world. Tomorrow avoid the shamrock, take to prayer closets and join me in praying for the few righteous Irish people out there that they may not give in to the temptations of the flesh propagated by Patrick and his followers.

YIC Liam

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.