Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#301)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-07-2013, 02:01 PM

I find your posts humourous and entertaining. Let us continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExGay Alex View Post
You are reading a lot into something that just isn't there. It never uses the word "lie."
Indeed, it doesn't use this particular word, because that would be plain ridiculous.

Why would a child need to explain to their parents where their PS3 came from, if the parents have already given their permission for the child to make a donation?

Come on now Alex...i have faith in you that you can think this one through!

Indeed, a child would need to explain to their parents where their new PS3 came from because the parents would not be aware of the donation in the first place! Ta-daaaa! And there we have it - theft, in the law of the land.

It took you a while, and i had to walk you there, but you got there. Eventually. Congratulations.

Quote:
Yes.
Very well:

Proverbs 19:9 - A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall perish.

Psalms 101:7 - He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Proverbs 24:28 - Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive [not] with thy lips.

James 3:14 - But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

Proverbs 6:16 - 6:19 - These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

I have to say, i'm rather surprised that you wouldn't know that lying is a sin, Alex.

Quote:
You are so mean! There is no reason to call names.
Now now. Lets not cry wolf Alex, after you've been calling me names across different threads for an extended period of time. No one likes a cry baby

Quote:
Yes, compared to your love of Jesus. That's what the Bible says. I didn't write it. Complain to God if you don't like it.
Wrong. Just plain lies or ignorance here. I have quoted where it says to respect and honour thy parents. There is no debate to be had. Don't like it? Complain to your God...he is the one who told you to honour and respect your parents. The instructions of this church, which is to hate you parents, is borderline blasphemous.

Quote:
Show me where I said you said it.
So why are you harping on about it? What is the point of bringing up random points? It doesn't alter what i've said.

Quote:
No, it refers to the feeling you must have compared to your love for Jesus. Honor your parents generally, but when it comes to Jesus, follow the words of Jesus in Matthew and Mark and hate them by comparison.
So honour your parents, respect them, and then hate them also? And you're saying there is no contradiction here? At least make this talk interesting and fun, and not just ridiculous. You can do better.
(#302)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-07-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge Murphy View Post
Your quotes:

Matthew 15:4 - For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. Nothing in the offer says "curse your parents."

Ephesians 6:1 - Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Nothing in the offer says to disobey any instruction from your parents.

Ephesians 6:2 - Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise) You can honor your parents while tithing to the church, which demonstrates a superior love for Christ, as Alex has pointed out.
So, we both agree the scriptures clearly state to honour your parents.

Please tell me, how you can hate your parents, yet still honour them? Do you even know what it consists of to honour your parents?

Quote:
There is no contradiction in the Bible. Just between the Bible and what you says is says (and you only read the parts you like) and between the Bible and your complete mischaracterization of the PS3 offer, which doesn't say any of the things you say it says.
Ahh yes, my mischaracterization. Indeed. I must have misinterpreted the part where the page encouraged children to hate their parents (why, exactly? What would that achieve?), and i also must have mischaraterized the whole part where the child is encouraged to break the law of the land by using a credit card without any due permission from the owner.

After all, if the child had permission, then the child would not need help from the pastors on how to use it. On top of this, the child would not need to explain to their parents where their new PS3 came from, if the parents had already given their permisison for the child to make their donation.

Its all rather convenient how you've left that out in your previous post.

Quote:
Here's a recipe pumpkin soup that I thought you would like:

Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan, then gently cook 2 finely chopped onions for 5 mins, until soft but not coloured. Add 2 lbs peeled, deseeded and chopped pumpkin or squash to the pan, then carry on cooking for 8-10 mins, stirring occasionally until it starts to soften and turn golden. Pour 4 cups of vegetable stock into the pan, then season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins until the squash is very soft. Pour the half-pint of double cream into the pan, bring back to the boil, then purée with a hand blender. For an extra-velvety consistency you can now push the soup through a fine sieve into another pan. The soup can now be frozen for up to 2 months. While the soup is cooking, slice the crusts from 4 slices of wholemeal seed bread, then cut the bread into small croutons. Heat the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan, then fry the bread until it starts to become crisp. Add a handful of pumpkin seeds to the pan, then cook for a few mins more until they are toasted. These can be made a day ahead and stored in an airtight container. Reheat the soup if needed, taste for seasoning, then serve scattered with croutons and seeds and drizzled with more olive oil, if you want.
Thanks, but i'm not a fan of pumpkins!
(#303)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting an inch at a time
Forum Member

Persecuted Beautiful on the Inside Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Homemaker Cleanest Kitchen

Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-07-2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogey View Post
Please tell me, how you can hate your parents, yet still honour them?
Jesus is pretty clear in Matthew and Luke, Spugly. You have to read Luke 14, where Jesus tells you to do that.

Quote:
After all, if the child had permission, then the child would not need help from the pastors on how to use it. On top of this, the child would not need to explain to their parents where their new PS3 came from, if the parents had already given their permisison for the child to make their donation.
Maybe the parents are agree, but they're busy.

Quote:
Thanks, but i'm not a fan of pumpkins!
God loves them. He thinks they're cool. 2 Kings 4:39, Jonah 4:6. That you disagree is no surprise, sadly.

Paying for the sins of my hateful parents since pre-birth. Jeremiah 32:18. Now cooking for Jesus as inspired by Deuteronomy 8:3.
(#304)
Old

Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-07-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Jesus is pretty clear in Matthew and Luke, Spugly. You have to read Luke 14, where Jesus tells you to do that.
Jesus also tells us to honour thy parents. Whats your point? Or are you DENYING the words of Jesus?

The only thing you're proving to do is highlight how there is huge contradiction.

You cannot honour your parents if you hate them. This makes no sense whatsoever.

Regardless, Jesus clearly states to honour and respect your parents.

This "church" encourages children to hate their parents, which in turn encourages them to distance themselves from their parents. This is not in line with what Jesus teachers.

Quote:
Maybe the parents are agree, but they're busy.
Maybe. Or maybe not. Since when is "maybe" fact of anything?

How about why the child would need to explain to his/her parents as to where the PS3 came from? If the parents have given permission for this donation, they will be well aware of the fact a PS3 would be on the way.

Come now, you can do better than this. Surely. This is becoming disappointing.

Quote:
God loves them. He thinks they're cool. 2 Kings 4:39, Jonah 4:6. That you disagree is no surprise, sadly.
Thats nice. God also loves those who do not steal, lie and those who honour thy parents.
(#305)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting an inch at a time
Forum Member

Persecuted Beautiful on the Inside Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Homemaker Cleanest Kitchen

Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-07-2013, 03:59 PM

Of course I did not deny anything of Jesus. I just told you to read the book of Luke. Alex already explained how it works with the other parts. I don't see any contradiction.

In fact, I have to say, that I do not know the Bible as well as Alex. I was wondering myself about the apparent contradiction, but then I simply read the verses quoted and Alex's interpretation of them. It was all clear to me after that. Thank you Alex for clearing that up for me. You are so wise.

Of course, I also read 2 Timothy 3:16, so the very notion of any contradiction in the Bible is absolutely excluded. You just don't understand the Bible properly. Matthew 13:23 comes to mind "But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty." What Jesus means there is that when you try to explain something to someone who is too stupid to understand it, they won't get anywhere. Explaining the Bible to you is like reading the tax code to a housecat. None of it bears repeating.

Perhaps you just don't want to understand it. This is not good: Romans 2:5 applies to you, Sporky. "But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God." This means stubborn and obstinate people go to Hell.

Finally, "maybe" the parents know what the kids are doing doesn't work for you, but all of your arguments are based on the absolute certainty that they do NOT know what the kids are up to, and that the kids are lying and stealing. This doesn't seem to bother you.

You have grown tiresome. I'm moving on to other threads.

Paying for the sins of my hateful parents since pre-birth. Jeremiah 32:18. Now cooking for Jesus as inspired by Deuteronomy 8:3.
(#306)
Old

Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-07-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Alex already explained how it works with the other parts.
No, he hasn't. He has just waffled while quoting some abstract verses. At no stage has he explained why and how you would hate and honour your parents simultaneously.

This really is not that hard. You cannot HATE and HONOUR your parents concurrently. Hate and honour are two opposing concepts. Do you know what it means to hate someone, and to honour someone? They do not go hand in hand. Is English your first language?

If you think you can, explain how it is possible to do both simultaneously, providing some real examples of when this would happen.

Quote:
I don't see any contradiction.
Quote:
I was wondering myself about the apparent contradiction
Oh the irony. You seem utterly confused. First you say you don't see any contradiction, then you state that there was some contradiction (until apparently Alex showed you the light).

I didn't believe you needed someone else to explain to you how absolute and complete the following passage is:

Ephesians 6:2 - Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise)

Anything opposite to this (such as hating your parents) is a contradiciton. Once again, you have failed to explain how you can honour and respect your parents and hate them at the same time.

I think you fail to grasp what hate entails exactly. You seem confused.

Let me provide another quote:

Psalms 127:3- Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Children here are heralded as a blessing from Jesus to the parents. Why would this church encourage children to distance themselves from their parents?

Quote:
Finally, "maybe" the parents know what the kids are doing doesn't work for you, but all of your arguments are based on the absolute certainty that they do NOT know what the kids are up to, and that the kids are lying and stealing. This doesn't seem to bother you.
Because this is the conclusion a person gets to following a logical line of reasoning.

Afterall, it's not like the donation page says "Ask your parents permission to make a payment to the baptist church", which of course would be the logical and responsibile advice to give.

Do you not understand logical reasoning? Because if the child needs to explain to their parents where they got a PS3 from, it means the parents do not know anything of a donation. If they did know of the donation, they would also know about the promised PS3.

Can you explain to me what is confusing here? Why are you struggling with simple English and simple logic?

Quote:
You have grown tiresome. I'm moving on to other threads.
Bye bye.
(#307)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-09-2013, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogey View Post
No, he hasn't. He has just waffled while quoting some abstract verses. At no stage has he explained why and how you would hate and honour your parents simultaneously.

This really is not that hard. You cannot HATE and HONOUR your parents concurrently. Hate and honour are two opposing concepts. Do you know what it means to hate someone, and to honour someone? They do not go hand in hand. Is English your first language?

If you think you can, explain how it is possible to do both simultaneously, providing some real examples of when this would happen.

Oh the irony. You seem utterly confused. First you say you don't see any contradiction, then you state that there was some contradiction (until apparently Alex showed you the light).

I didn't believe you needed someone else to explain to you how absolute and complete the following passage is:

Ephesians 6:2 - Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise)

Anything opposite to this (such as hating your parents) is a contradiciton. Once again, you have failed to explain how you can honour and respect your parents and hate them at the same time.

I think you fail to grasp what hate entails exactly. You seem confused.

Let me provide another quote:

Psalms 127:3- Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Children here are heralded as a blessing from Jesus to the parents. Why would this church encourage children to distance themselves from their parents?

Because this is the conclusion a person gets to following a logical line of reasoning.

Afterall, it's not like the donation page says "Ask your parents permission to make a payment to the baptist church", which of course would be the logical and responsibile advice to give.

Do you not understand logical reasoning? Because if the child needs to explain to their parents where they got a PS3 from, it means the parents do not know anything of a donation. If they did know of the donation, they would also know about the promised PS3.

Can you explain to me what is confusing here? Why are you struggling with simple English and simple logic?

Bye bye.
Friend, the actual verse you are looking for is as follows:

Exodus 20:12

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee

The word honour has been misinterpreted by you. Honour means to respect, fulfill an obligation or the quality of knowing and doing what is morally right.

You can hate someone but at the same time respect them. I hope this clears things up for you.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
(#308)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

2010 Witch Hunt Award One Year/1000 posts 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Provider™ award Pro-Life True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Pro-Life True Republican Saved 5 Years Tell her once Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth Persecuted Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers Eats the Most Pork Kirk Cameron Fan Club Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016!

Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 10-28-2014, 06:54 AM

My young protégé, Rico, has a punk cousin who refuses to accept Christ for anything less than a PS4 GTA Bundle...
The gangly little twit is of the mulatto persuasion, and may be beyond Salvation anyhow, but it couldn't hurt to up the ante, could it?
(#309)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.The new guy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 08-20-2015, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
We have given away tens of thousands of these, but now the new deal is the WII. We still have a few PS3s left. Get yours before the manufacturer goes out of business!
Can I play Namco Museum on it?
(#310)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 08-21-2015, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The new guy View Post
Can I play Namco Museum on it?
Sorry, but jap games don't work on the LBC PS3.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#311)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Sissy Cry Baby Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-14-2016, 09:51 PM

Ok one I thought you guys hated video games with a passion so seeing you guys promote this, And 2 the manufacturer who makes the PS3 is Sony. Who don't ONLY make game consoles, but rather a wide variety of electronics and are very well known. So them going out of business is very unlikely
(#312)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Sissy Cry Baby Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-14-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hammer View Post
My young protégé, Rico, has a punk cousin who refuses to accept Christ for anything less than a PS4 GTA Bundle...
The gangly little twit is of the mulatto persuasion, and may be beyond Salvation anyhow, but it couldn't hurt to up the ante, could it?
Several levels of wow... Like seriously. of all games GTA would be on the top of you're satanic list. Yet here you are flaunting it everywhere on the box! This site is making less and less sense.
(#313)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! Tell her once Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Sons of Liberty Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A True Christian Nerd Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-14-2016, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay For Brains View Post
Several levels of wow... Like seriously. of all games GTA would be on the top of you're satanic list. Yet here you are flaunting it everywhere on the box! This site is making less and less sense.
What exactly is satanic about GTA? It depicts minorities in their natural habitat; murdering, stealing, selling the marijuana, and lusting after white women. It is an educational game. Do you hate education?

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
(#314)
Old
Unsaved trash
Sexually obsessed with blacks

Excels in being witless
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Caution - Poster is Crazy Eurotrash The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Thieving Nigra

LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Watermelon Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 03-17-2018, 09:04 PM

We should not be joking about biblical salvation.

How To Be Simply Saved.

1. The bad News. We are sinners. (Romans 3:23.) We deserve to be punished in hell for our sins.

2. The Good News. Jesus Christ who is God's Son died on the cross for your sins. He was buried & rose again to give you eternal life in heaven as a free gift.(1 Corinthians 15:3-4. Romans 6:23.)

3. How am I saved? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. (Acts 16:31.) Faith alone in Christ alone.

4. Once saved, always saved. Jesus said in John 6:47. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Do you believe you are saved by grace & promised heaven because Jesus died for you? Yes__ No__.

Satan loves false plans of salvation.
(#315)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CoolDude905 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 05-18-2021, 11:25 PM

Wait a second, children are not allowed on this forum, and yet you are promoting DIRECTLY towards minors with free possessions? And you have the AUDACITY to promote a VIDEO GAME console of all things?! Someone needs to call a moderator, this is a satanist commie that wants to stray our children from the way of God!

DAMN GAMERS, COMMIES, AND GAYS TO HELL WHERE THEY BELONG - Jimopher
(#316)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 05-18-2021, 11:52 PM

(#317)
Old
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Chocolate Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 05-19-2021, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDude905 View Post
Wait a second, children are not allowed on this forum, and yet you are promoting DIRECTLY towards minors with free possessions? And you have the AUDACITY to promote a VIDEO GAME console of all things?! Someone needs to call a moderator, this is a satanist commie that wants to stray our children from the way of God!
Sir, you are in no position to be condemning, exhorting, admonishing or even instructing anyone here. Not cool, dude.

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
(#318)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 05-19-2021, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDude905 View Post
How interesting that even with the promise of a free game console you are so deeply embedded in Satan's rectum that you absolutely refuse to consider such an idea as Salvation. Your poor mother must weep.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#319)
Old
Mayor of Freehold

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Sons of Liberty Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 05-20-2021, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
How interesting that even with the promise of a free game console you are so deeply embedded in Satan's rectum that you absolutely refuse to consider such an idea as Salvation. Your poor mother must weep.
Posters who complain about Landover giving away free PS3's in exchange for accepting Jesus do not understand the world we are in. Satan offers free sins of many kinds, free sex, free homerism and every other despicable sin that temps humans. To compete we Christians have to innovate.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
(#320)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 05-21-2021, 04:23 PM

Is it worth pointing out that if one received a free mug, that doesn't mean you'd have to drink arsenic cyanide? It COULD be used for that of course, and the same applies to any gift.

An electric carving knife, not a thing I'd want to give to some of the people turning up here, seems quite useful for bread and trimming daffodil stems and roast meat and all sorts of things. I've never had one but you see them at Carveries. You could also hack your leg off.

Jesus has explained about self amputation sufficiently for us to know when not to do it and when it's appropriate. But that's not its intended use when given as a gift.

Surely the same applies to a PS3?