Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Please help me out
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Atheist

OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Pie Please help me out - 04-28-2019, 08:19 PM

Hey, you may remember me, but it doesn't matter.

Basically, there's this problem that not a single has yet given me a straight answer to; I thought that you, as basically the most religious people I know to exist, could at least help me.

Here's the thing:

God is Omnipotent.
God is Eternal.

Can God kill Himself?
That is, can God eliminate himself from all existence, forever?

If He can't, He is not Omnipotent.
If He can, He is not Eternal, since He has an end.

I e-mailed Pastor Zeke, but I think my message was buried somewhere in his junk mail

If I have faith in anything, it's this Forum's ability to answer any and all questions about Christianity.