Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Why can't the English type?
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™ fisherman

Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Why can't the English type? - 06-23-2009, 02:32 PM

Hello All,

I've noticed alot of guests from Great Britain have visited lately, and they all seem to lack the ability to capitolize when they type. Is this Gods punishment to a wicked people? I know The Lord made the Brits drive on the wrong side of the road, and He made them eat haggis, but did He also paralyze every pinkie finger in the entire nation? I would appreciate any input from my more learned True Christian friends here at LBC.

Thank You,

Johnny