Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum
Reload this Page FINALLY! 15 homo signs every wife should look for in her "man"
WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum A seasonal forum hosted by cyber Bridesmaids, Daisy Mae Johnson, Sister Mary Etheldreda and Sister Talitha . Groomly advice is also offered from Best Man, Pastor Zeke!

(#41)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: FINALLY! 15 homo signs every wife should look for in her "man - 06-10-2011, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
I think so, too! Although red does seem more your color.
Really? Why?
I think green sit me better.

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Nighthawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nighthawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: FINALLY! 15 homo signs every wife should look for in her "man - 06-10-2011, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
Really? Why?
I think green sit me better.
Well, because you're a very vivacious young woman with a lot of spunk and personality. Red seems like the more energetic, less subdued color to me. Ergo- it fits you better. Not that green wouldn't also look beautiful on you, but red seems more to suit your personality.
(#43)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: FINALLY! 15 homo signs every wife should look for in her "man - 06-10-2011, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
Well, because you're a very vivacious young woman with a lot of spunk and personality. Red seems like the more energetic, less subdued color to me. Ergo- it fits you better. Not that green wouldn't also look beautiful on you, but red seems more to suit your personality.
Hmmm. Thanks. Most people thiunk black, pink or white sit me better.
Personally I prefer pink or black. In fact most my clothes's is pink or black, well 60% maybe.

All my pijama are pink or white - except the short light satin one I use for the hot sweaty nights of spanish mediterranean summer nights what is purple.

But hey, thank for the coments!
YIC, Mari

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Nighthawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nighthawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: FINALLY! 15 homo signs every wife should look for in her "man - 06-10-2011, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
Hmmm. Thanks. Most people thiunk black, pink or white sit me better.
Personally I prefer pink or black. In fact most my clothes's is pink or black, well 60% maybe.

All my pijama are pink or white - except the short light satin one I use for the hot sweaty nights of spanish mediterranean summer nights what is purple.

But hey, thank for the coments!
YIC, Mari
Well, pink is a shade of red! So you see- I'm right!