Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Christian persecution?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Yea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Christian persecution? - 08-17-2013, 04:19 PM

A friend sent me this video and I am somewhat puzzled by it. Although the title says "Crazy Christian", I watched it several times and just can't see any problem with this preacher. Well, if he is crazy, then color me cuckoo for Jesus too! Could there be some subliminal message hidden between the lines or am I just missing some trivial detail in this vid?

(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Christian persecution? - 08-17-2013, 05:58 PM

He seems perfectly reasonable to me too, Brother. I wonder if the criticism is about his delivery, rather than the message itself?

Several things struck me about him, some of which maybe he can't help. First, he lacks the fire and brimstone delivery (if you will pardon the expression) of our beloved Pastor Ezekiel. Last time I heard him speak, I thought my petticoat was going to burst into flames! This preacher, by comparison, said little if anything about HELL.

Secondly, where was the warmth? Pastor Ed Lowman, though he can be severe when necessary, invariably tempers this with his southern charm.

Thirdly, where was the gravitas we expect of our pastors? Pastor Isaac Peters remains calm and dignified at all times, in the face of all provocation.

And finally, the video shows that this preacher has not been blessed with great personal beauty. This is not his fault (perhaps his parents were UnSaved?) but he could at least make an attempt to dress smartly.

Maybe the idea is that he is crazy not to fix his appearance and style of delivery before putting this video up?

YiC
Attila's Wife

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(#3)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Christian persecution? - 08-17-2013, 06:43 PM

I am praying hard there's no repercussions for my posting this TOP SECRET video here (it was very hard to get access to)...

But I want to help reveal to the congregation and the Male Elders of the Church © how the demonic practices are all around us!

People call the brave soul who created this ground-breaking exposé a "crazy christian," but we know better ! ! !

(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Christian persecution? - 08-17-2013, 07:03 PM

Mistress Cookie, without thinking I tried to click on that, but JesOS 8 asked me for a Male Elder's password. PRAISE THE LORD.

YiC
Attila's Wife

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Yea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Christian persecution? - 08-18-2013, 06:21 PM

I took the liberty of bringing this video to church a few hours ago to show our congregation to get their opinion. Shortly after our regular sermon, the video was shown on our overhead projector and the results were no less than spectacular! Within seconds of the Godly preacher, Rev. Murdock, asking for one thousand dollars, (I was standing near the front of the church by the altar) the entire congregation sprang to life! We've all heard the saying concerning charity, 'give til it hurts', but the best way to put it would be, I witnessed a 'polyester tidal wave' of Christians with their spouses checkbooks in hand, ready to give until it hurt to this needy Mr. Murdock! Praise Jesus!