Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Packers or Steelers?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

View Poll Results: Who will you be praying for?
Packers 103 72.03%
Steelers 36 25.17%
I'm an atheist homer and I hate football and America 4 2.80%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash, lying teenage queerboy

Full of it Perv Homer

Daniel the Sodomite is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Daniel the Sodomite is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Daniel the Sodomite is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Daniel the Sodomite is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Daniel the Sodomite is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Packers or Steelers? - 02-07-2011, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I hope and trust that you will be donating your winnings to Landover Baptist Church and not blowing it all in some queer bar.
I don't know if I should donate to church that isn't as close to Jesus as I am. Maybe if'n ya'll try a little harder Jesus might like you as much as he loves me. You and Rev Jim did root for the Steelers after all. Please don't embarrass yourself by denying it. That would just be addin a sad cherry on top of a turd sundae. I wonder if Mr. Phelps got a heads up from Jesus. Maybe I'll give Jesus His 10% cut via Westboro Baptist.

In the meantime I'm gonna pray for you, Zekey.
(#42)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Packers or Steelers? - 02-07-2011, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel the Sodomite View Post
I don't know if I should donate to church that isn't as close to Jesus as I am. Maybe if'n ya'll try a little harder Jesus might like you as much as he loves me. You and Rev Jim did root for the Steelers after all. Please don't embarrass yourself by denying it. That would just be addin a sad cherry on top of a turd sundae. I wonder if Mr. Phelps got a heads up from Jesus. Maybe I'll give Jesus His 10% cut via Westboro Baptist.

In the meantime I'm gonna pray for you, Zekey.
I am sure the people over at the Westboro Baptist Church would love to get their hands on you.

Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
so a fool returneth to his folly