Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page you are nothing more then a occult
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

parrotlover49 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default you are nothing more then a occult - 02-22-2007, 06:57 AM

This is not a christian board. You are all sick and being lead by a false preacher a lier.
your views are distorted. you talk of a god of hate not love. none of you are saved and will burn in hell
infact i think your all sick and are nothing more then a online occult. the only christian here is me.
will i checked you out and you failed and im leaving this very sick deluted group and your insane persons
you preach nothing but hate, insult posters . bye and i hope you all injoy hell because that where your all be heading unless you turn to jesus
but im out of here
your all crazy
linda
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: you are nothing more then a occult - 02-22-2007, 07:40 AM

The occult is the study and worship of Satan. If you're trying to say we're a cult, then you are definately wrong. We follow the bible 100%. We don't pick the parts we like and throw away the rest. You are emotional, and I understand that. It's very hard for someone to accept that their preachers have been spoon feeding them crap. Telling them happy little stories from the bible, or quick footnotes.

If you believe in the bible, then you have to believe all of it. If those John 3:16'ers had their way, the bible would now be a flyer spread out on the parking lot of life.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
(#3)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: you are nothing more then a occult - 02-22-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotlover49 View Post
This is not a christian board. You are all sick and being lead by a false preacher a lier.
your views are distorted. you talk of a god of hate not love. none of you are saved and will burn in hell
infact i think your all sick and are nothing more then a online occult. the only christian here is me.
will i checked you out and you failed and im leaving this very sick deluted group and your insane persons
you preach nothing but hate, insult posters . bye and i hope you all injoy hell because that where your all be heading unless you turn to jesus
but im out of here
your all crazy
linda
Dear, dear Linda!

None of our pastors are false. In fact, they encourage us to read the Bible for ourselves! (Unlike your Pastor Feelgood, who measures out little morsels he thinks you'll enjoy.) Why would you say that the Bible is of Satan?! Surely you've been brainwashed by some perverted Pastor somewhere, telling you all sorts of lies about God and Jesus.

Perhaps you should visit our main site and take a couple of Bible quizzes, and see just how well you know the Bible?

www.landoverbaptist.org/quizlist.html

It's a great place to start!

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 02-22-2007 at 08:26 PM.
(#4)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: you are nothing more then a occult - 02-24-2007, 12:57 AM

Translation from Lindaspeak to English:
[I think that] this is not a Christian board. You are sick(1), and led by a false preacher, who is a liar.

Your views do not conform to mine. You speak of a God with real emotions, like anger and jealousy, and who actively encourages or commands wars, rape, brutal public executions, and genocide, unlike the god my Pastor Feelgood tells me the Bible is about. Therefore, since your views do not conform to mine, it is clear that none of you are saved and you will all burn in Hell.

In fact, I think you're all sick(2), and some sort of online cult. Truly, I am the only person who follows my deluded, anti-Biblical beliefs here!

Well, I checked out your church, and you failed to speak pleasant lies to me which would confirm my existing misconceptions. Therefore, I shall take my leave of you, as you must be sick(3) and deluded not to believe the same things Pastor Feelgood tells me the Bible says. You are all insane(4).

You preach nothing but hate, and incessantly force Truth upon visitors who would rather believe in a Hippie Love God rather than the God clearly described in the Bible. When they can't be bothered to write in coherent sentences, you insult them. Goodbye, and enjoy Hell! That's where you'll go, unless you start ignoring God's Word in favor of my personal imaginings about who God would be, if He were who I wanted Him to be instead of who He says He is in His Word.

but im out of here
Again I tell you, I'm leaving. Except for when I come back to read your responses.

your all crazy
Oh, you are insane(5). (Clearly, Linda believes that we are either misguided or insane -- she stated the latter five times -- which means, by her view, we are condemned to Hell by her God of Unconditional Love for being mistaken or mentally ill. Yet she calls us names for pointing out that the Bible states in Leviticus that the deformed and retarded are cast out from the Lord's congregation, therefore condemned to Hell. Interesting how unconditional love works for Linda. -OYK)

Linda
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: you are nothing more then a occult - 02-24-2007, 01:41 AM

Thank you Brother OYK for that translation. I had tried several times to respond, but I wasn't quite sure where she was headed. Perhaps she will one day actually read the bible, and think before she starts typing.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)