Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Why does God hate Africa?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 79,860
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-25-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hololo View Post
People of god you should have atleast tried to confront me on going to the good side but instead you argued with me seriously you need to read the bible more it say you must try to make the sinners come to the big family of god but you didn't and for that I'm truly disappointed this was a survey to see if people would either try to get a sinner to the side of god but instead most of you just kept arguing i am truly sorry about my foul language this was all sake of the survey

you might not believe me but what reason have i to lie
First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .


Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Dr. Zaius's Avatar
Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius is offline
Member of Landover Zoological Society
Forum Member
 
Posts: 247
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: beyond the forbidden zone
Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-25-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hololo View Post
well obviously you people are all a bunch of racist assholes...you are white and you created aids and now you blame innocent people
The white man didn't cause the AIDS. We know what caused the AIDS!


Ack!
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
hololo's Avatar
hololo hololo is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2010
hololo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-25-2010, 08:07 PM

seems to me like Pastor Ezekiel you don't understand how important this was to me and my believe in god but what just shocked me was how easy some of the people that call themselves pastors took them to lead me into sinning you should have at least tried to confront me not argue
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Dirk Dirk is offline
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

 
Posts: 1,424
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the sky
Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-25-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hololo View Post
People of god you should have atleast tried to confront me on going to the good side but instead you argued with me seriously you need to read the bible more it say you must try to make the sinners come to the big family of god but you didn't and for that I'm truly disappointed this was a survey to see if people would either try to get a sinner to the side of god but instead most of you just kept arguing i am truly sorry about my foul language this was all sake of the survey

you might not believe me but what reason have i to lie
Why not try the King James Bible? KJV 1611 that is. It will help you understand the ways of our Lord.

Genesis 30:27
And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 29,352
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-25-2010, 08:32 PM

HoHo, I spoke to you all nice like and yet you still group everyone together. Sounds pretty racisit if you ask me. You are entitled to have your opinions, wrong as they may be. But the the bottom line here is God. It is not us who say Africa and all the nigras there are bad and unwanted. It is God. We merely repeat and share His word. I think you really need to take your complaint to the big guy however, based on your naughty behavior, I doubt very much He will be be the one you will be talking too. You can try and ask the Devil if he gives a damn but I think you'll find, he cares little. I do not hate anyone. I only care about those that care about God, with every bit of their soul.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-25-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hololo View Post
seems to me like Pastor Ezekiel you don't understand how important this was to me and my believe in god but what just shocked me was how easy some of the people that call themselves pastors took them to lead me into sinning you should have at least tried to confront me not argue
I can remember confronting you about your poor manners, insulting attitude and blatant racism, as I consider it my True Christian™ Duty to help my fellow man abstain from sin, which is a first step in the direction of the Loving Arms of Christ. To do that, I've restored you in a spirit of meekness:

Galatians 6:1:

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.


So don't come whining to us that you aren't "drawn towards Jesus by us" or something. God has revealed Himself to you, and you consciously made the choice to reject Him and let your heart be darkened. How do I know that? Because God Himself says He has given you that chance:

Romans 1:18-22:
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

It is not our fault that you have not found Jesus and will be horribly tortured for the rest of eternity. It's completely your own fault.


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 14,122
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-25-2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hololo View Post
seems to me like Pastor Ezekiel you don't understand how important this was to me and my believe in god but what just shocked me was how easy some of the people that call themselves pastors took them to lead me into sinning you should have at least tried to confront me not argue
I thought we did try to convince you. It's difficult when your opening post is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll
people like you are sick old piffleing barstads who should die in hell....if you are the good people then why are you posting shit about africans you dont even know them and what they go throught just for you...all your rubbish goes to india and africa so you better shut the piffle up because without africa you would be all dead you cant compare africa with other countries because we might be poor but every time you see children having fun and we keep our animals...what about you , you had every animal in your countries extinct and you also got the tiger nearly extinct and i'm sure your kind is the best huh? have some self control and keep these things in yourself you shit hole people like you are just brainless and you dont know anything thats going on in the real world so wake up and see that people dont want to be like you and you should also realize that we africans are a proud race and no matter how much you people try to make us look like pigs...well all i gotta say is GOD will be the judge not you!!! assholes
Now you want to play the victim?


Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.



Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
hololo's Avatar
hololo hololo is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2010
hololo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-26-2010, 04:29 PM

lmfao you guys are so pathetic..... i am playing the victim and "it was for a survey" gosh that actually worked oh my you are all gay and as for Levi Jones you are the most pathetic idiot i have ever known you are sooo sad go get a wife and have children because let me tell you something your so called god does not exist so go get a job and have a life without limit even though i hate you....oh and buy the way i am GOD
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 8,727
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-26-2010, 04:36 PM

And you call us hateful, judgmental, and angry?




Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 29,352
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-26-2010, 05:02 PM

Hoho, stop taking drugs, it makes you look stupider and stupider. Insted, pick up the KJV Bible and really read it. Get your kicks from God.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Dirk Dirk is offline
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

 
Posts: 1,424
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the sky
Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 05-26-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hololo View Post
lmfao you guys are so pathetic..... i am playing the victim and "it was for a survey" gosh that actually worked oh my you are all gay and as for Levi Jones you are the most pathetic idiot i have ever known you are sooo sad go get a wife and have children because let me tell you something your so called god does not exist so go get a job and have a life without limit even though i hate you....oh and buy the way i am GOD
Because we love God? Why not pick up the King James 1611 Bible and start reading like a normal human being would do.
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
GodlovesAfrica GodlovesAfrica is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
GodlovesAfrica is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Thumbs down Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 09-08-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa D View Post
I am a white South African girl and I can't wait to leave this country and this continent. All of the blacks here have Aids and even during my promiscuous days I was certain never to sleep with a black baboon and now I am still healthy, thank God. He had a plan for me, and he has a plan for white Africans. We must all leave this continent to self-destruct and let it embrace Satan while we spread the word of God somewhere where we can make a difference and where our voices will be heard. I was led to my indiscretions because of black teachers and a black government which does not preach the word of God and morality and righteousness. There is no hope for this continent. God really does hate Africa.
You should be ashamed of yourself calling black people baboons. When judgement comes,God wont look at your colour but your sins.First you are racist,second you are filled with hatred and worst you call yourself a christian while you have no love.shame on you!!! Repent because you truelly are full of sin and being white will not save you from HELL!!!
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 79,860
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 09-08-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlovesAfrica View Post
You should be ashamed of yourself calling black people baboons. When judgement comes,God wont look at your colour but your sins.First you are racist,second you are filled with hatred and worst you call yourself a christian while you have no love.shame on you!!! Repent because you truelly are full of sin and being white will not save you from HELL!!!
Don't get uppity, boy. Go make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 14,122
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 09-08-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlovesAfrica View Post
You should be ashamed of yourself calling black people baboons. When judgement comes,God wont look at your colour but your sins.First you are racist,second you are filled with hatred and worst you call yourself a christian while you have no love.shame on you!!! Repent because you truelly are full of sin and being white will not save you from HELL!!!
Oh please. Don't start chimping out.

Jeremiah 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.


Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.



Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 12,174
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 09-10-2010, 03:41 PM

Hi, hololo. Do you have a brother?
I just checked the title of this thread, and it is not "does God hate Africa?" it is "why does God hate Africa?"

The reason we have The Bible© is because God needs to tell us things we otherwise wouldn't know. I have been to Africa, and parts of it were OK, other parts perhaps tailored to the expectations of a different culture. But The Bible© explains The Truth. It explains The Truth because without The Bible©, we would be wallowing in ignorance. We might think, for example, that humans originated in Africa and migrated away, probably in horror, possibly because they were ostracised as freaks, or something. Or well-meaning, if ignorant, persons might suggest that stars are so far away that light takes millions of years to reach us. People can believe anything they like.

But not everything is The Truth.

The Bible© says that Heaven is real. A bit like a jewellers shop, perhaps. With permanent chior practice going on. But not everyone will go there. Most people will go to hell, which is awful. You don't have to believe that, but if you don't, then you can't be saved, and you go to hell. If you never heard of The Bible, then obviously you can't believe what is says, and you will go to hell.

Most people will go to hell.

Africa didn't have anyone in it until after the flood, about 4000 years ago. The people who were sent there were sent there because God hated them. A Very Bad Man® saw his father with no clothes on. His father was A Very Good Man® who had got drunk as a skunk whilst gyrating nude in a tent and fallen over. Only A Very Bad Man® would find that funny, and so - well actually nothing seems to have happened to him, but his son, who wasn't even there at the time, was cursed for ever.

The Bible© Genesis 9:22ff And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father (whose name was Noah). And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son (thats Ham) had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan (that's Ham's son) a servant of servants shall he be.

At this time, there were only about a dozen people living in the world, they all lived in the same place, and none of them lived in Africa. God sepatated the people, and the accursed progeny of Ham (but apparently not Ham himself) finished up in Africa. Without The Bible© might think this was unfair, or silly, or just about anything, I suppose. But we do have The Bible© and therefore know The Truth. God hates Africa so much that He sent wretched and accursed filth to live there until He decides to blow the place up (probably quite soon). Until then Africans will club each other over the head by the million, or buy guns and shoot one another. You don't have to believe that, but if you believe The Bible©, that is what you believe. If you don't believe The BibleG you are going to hell.
: terroristbomber::hitfan :
it's that simple
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
GAAAAAAH GAAAAAAH is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Aug 2013
GAAAAAAH is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 08-10-2013, 07:53 PM

Hello all,

Now, after reading much of these posts I have come to the conclusion that many of you are ignorant. I mean that in the nicest way possible of course, you just aren't well informed and no one but your educators can be blamed for this. Personally I do not believe in God, but I respect your right to believe in what you wish. I am not here because I am looking for some kind of argument; I am here merely for the purpose of educating those of you on the subject of this thread.
The reason Africa is not well off is not because there is some angry fairy in the sky who decided that because one person made a mistake (which by the way god would have known he was going to make in the first place) and decided to punish everyone that came after him. Ask yourself the question, if you where a god would you be so petty? They say God is a perfect being, had your life planned out for you before you where born. So why would he purposely plan that you will make a mistake? Here'a a better question to ponder: can we just consider ourselves the play things of God? It seems to me that God is an asshole. "You made a mistake that I forced you to make?!?!?! Well piffle you now everyone to come after you will be punished." makes a ton of sense when you think about it.
The true reason why Africa is a third world country even though its stocked with riches is because us; the first world took advantage of them. "Oh your skin's a different color than mine, you must be inferior come be a slave you dumb savage". We royally piffleed them over, said you are wrong, we are right deal with it, and because we had developed more advanced weapons than them they had no choice but to listen to us. We took there resources, forced them into ghettos, took away their rights, and you wonder why they aren't as developed as they should be. I can say with certainty it isn't the work of some petty god, if you want to find the real culprits go find your great, great, great, grand parents. The reason Std's are so prominent in these third world countries is because they aren't as well educated on the matter of sexually transmitted diseases (again our fault). The reason they produce large numbers of offspring is so their children can find work to afford to live (our fault), or the corrupt governments we put in place for cheaper oil. We literally put criminals in power to save a few bucks. If anything God should hate us for being so damned greedy, then again he made us so. Don't blame victims for living like victims, when you are the fault of it. And you know what? If it turns out when I die that I am wrong and I am cast down to hell, so be it because I refuse to worship something so cruel, unforgiving, and heartless. People say atheists don't have morals, but read the bible and its the theists that need to develop their moral compasses. I mean look at this smiley its atrocious an abomination, disgusting. One last thing before I go, this is a little thought experiment:
Imagine God can do everything he does already, but he is a human, how fast do you think we would execute him for all the war crimes he has committed?

Thank you for reading, I hope you are a bit more educated now and realize that it isn't the fault of the Africans that they are so poorly off.
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 29,352
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 08-10-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAAAAAAH View Post
Hello all,
...tl;dr... Africans that they are so poorly off.
No doubt, but what do you expect from sons of Ham?


I think you should read our syllabus for new posters as written by Pastor Billy-Reuben. It really explains all you need to know as far as our beliefs. It also outlines what is expected as far as your behavior on these forums.

Here are your rights as articulated by Dr. Enobarbus.

New members are requested to make an introduction for themselves.

We always encourage everyone to back up all claims with scripture from the Holy Bible.

Chances are the question you want to have answered has been asked before. I would be sure to use the search function before diving head first into people who are tired of hearing the same question over and over.





First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,051
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 08-11-2013, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAAAAAAH View Post
...
The true reason why Africa is a third world country even though its stocked with riches is because us; the first world took advantage of them. "Oh your skin's a different color than mine, you must be inferior come be a slave you dumb savage". We royally piffleed them over, said you are wrong, we are right deal with it, and because we had developed more advanced weapons than them they had no choice but to listen to us. We took there resources, forced them into ghettos, took away their rights, and you wonder why they aren't as developed as they should be. I can say with certainty it isn't the work of some petty god, if you want to find the real culprits go find your great, great, great, grand parents. The reason Std's are so prominent in these third world countries is because they aren't as well educated on the matter of sexually transmitted diseases (again our fault). The reason they produce large numbers of offspring is so their children can find work to afford to live (our fault), or the corrupt governments we put in place for cheaper oil. We literally put criminals in power to save a few bucks. If anything God should hate us for being so damned greedy, then again he made us so. Don't blame victims for living like victims, when you are the fault of it. And you know what? If it turns out when I die that I am wrong and I am cast down to hell, so be it because I refuse to worship something so cruel, unforgiving, and heartless. People say atheists don't have morals, but read the bible and its the theists that need to develop their moral compasses. I mean look at this smiley its atrocious an abomination, disgusting. One last thing before I go, this is a little thought experiment:
Imagine God can do everything he does already, but he is a human, how fast do you think we would execute him for all the war crimes he has committed?

Thank you for reading, I hope you are a bit more educated now and realize that it isn't the fault of the Africans that they are so poorly off.
You display an ignorance that is indicative of being a victim of today's liberal education.

Africa is stocked with riches and natural resources because God put them there. The only thing we had to do with it is that we figured out (with Jesus' blessing) what to do with them to make them useful.

At the same time that God blessed Africa, He also cursed them. Even that atheist communist Karl Marx wrote extensively about it. Africa is a large continent that has few navigable rivers to transport its natural resources, and its coastline is shallow and not able to afford the deep harbors necessary for shipping and trade. You have to build railroads to fix this problem, and the nigra can't seem to do this when left to their own devices.

On the subject of "exploitation", colonialism was never profitable. The cost of obtaining, maintaining, and defending imperialist / colonialist possessions far exceeded the benefits in profits. A few people made money, mostly traders and merchants, but it was at the expense of the colonialists taxpayers - the overall balance sheet for these schemes was negative.

After the colonial powers finally recognized the error of their ways and packed up and went home, Africa became the victim of their own nigras. The string of African butchery and corruption from their own people can be summarized in a seeming endless list of nigra dictators highlighted by Sekou Toure, Sani Abacha, Kamuzu Banda, Robert Mugabe, Mobutu Sese Seko, Jean-Bedel Bokassa, and Idi Amin Dada - to name a few. Their crimes far exceed anything that might be laid to the colonialist powers.

When it comes to slavery, nothing beats the cleverness of the Arab mooselimbs. They paid African nigras to capture their less swift of foot brothers to be sold into slavery. This might be called "spreading the wealth" if you happen to be an Obama voter.

The US, with few exceptions, stayed away from these treasury depleting colonialist schemes. Once in awhile we would help out some banana growers in South America, our CIA would tip the scale on a few elections, and we would help out a few petty dictators with arms and ammunition when it came to fighting the communist menace during the Cold War. Some of this was championed by your garden variety "progressives" like Teddy Roosevelt.

When it comes to oil, God blessed the US with plenty of oil to be self-sufficient. It is the corrupt Democrats like "green" Al Gore that are preventing us from drilling for it. It will not be until we elect Jesus backed Godly Republicans that we will solve this problem. A vote for a Democrat will always be a vote to exploit and corrupt the "third world" for oil.

The next time you decide to post something here, do your research first rather than posting mindless drivel.


Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Virginia Day Templeton's Avatar
Virginia Day Templeton Virginia Day Templeton is offline
Christ's Battle Axe
 

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 2,751
Join Date: Dec 2006
Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 08-12-2013, 02:35 PM

I apologize on behalf of my ancestors. It was wrong of us to invade black Africa and destroy their mighty civilization and rich cultural heritage -- destroy it so thoroughly that not a trace remains of any written language, technology, agriculture, medicine, architecture beyond the sub-castorine mud hut, or the wheel. It was especially wrong to wreck their spaceships. I am sorry.


Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 12,174
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 08-12-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
I mean look at this smiley
Yes, Arabs are always blowing themselves up and have moved into Africa. It's terrible isn't it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
africa, big melanin, black history month, god hates, history, negroes look like apes, negrofascism, slavery: god's gift to africa

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved