Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Me and the boys made fresh dung cake!
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Me and the boys made fresh dung cake! - 01-28-2019, 10:32 AM

Well it was Sunday night Bible-based dinner time, so me and the boys snuck into the kitchen to whip something up (when there was no women watching of course, also kindly ignore the detail that we haven't taken our X-mas decor down yet.), and I had the idea to try something out of the Book of Ezekiel; the divine "Ezekiel bread".

Ezekiel 4:12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

Now, absolute care had to been taken in ensuring authenticity, otherwise, what's the point? I made them follow me out to the kybo to watch their ol' pa take a squat over the bowl to add the main ingredient!

Then, as it goes with recipes usually, we had to back-track.

Ezekiel 4:9 Take thou also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentiles, and millet, and fitches, and put them in one vessel, and make thee bread thereof, according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon thy side, three hundred and ninety days shalt thou eat

All the boring gassy stuff! In it went! We cooked it over a homemade bonfire out back, compiled of collected petrified raccoon droppings, at a cooking temperature of 300 F. And yes, we did make enough servings to last 390 days; practically used up all the tupperware in the pantry. Anything extra left-over will be reused as toast spread.

Hey, it's what the Bible says!

Here's the gang below; Bobby, Me, Brett and sweet Dick-Cole. (Who wants to lick the bowl?)