Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page If medidation worked...
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#21)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: If medidation worked... - 05-26-2021, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
If meditation worked, then why don't they meditate for it to stop COVIDing in India, like Gov Perry did with his Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas? Because they know it won't work that's why.

The only reason Christian prayers, like Gov Perry's following which drought continued for 168 days, don't work is because Muslims are saying the opposite prayers that cancel out the good Christian prayers which is why we need to fight them over there to make sure all of our prayers are answered all of the time not just sometimes.
Don't people meditate all the time in India already? That's where TM (transcendental meditation) comes from. For some reason in a previous post I forgot to include any text. They say they can reduce crime if enough of them go pinging about off their knees. I gathered from what I read [various links] that in their deluded state they're unaware of muscles working to flick themselves off ŕ la the springy mattress. That state of unawareness is achieved through meditation. Once they go ballistic there'd be a sense of weightlessness, is that correct Doctor Toole?

Surely it can't last very long. Before I learned The Truth of The Gospel frequently I would act like an idiot, acting up at swimming pools, prancing around in ridiculous clothes with my friends (I made everyone's clothes) and some shoes like this:

(we took turns on the shoes which may not be inherently sinful but it's very difficult to stay balanced - I think the design can be seen clearly enough, at least on the red ones) as I was saying the shoes are unstable and we would carry on like idiots in public which included jumping off diving boards, limbs flailing wildly, I'm sure I don't need to go on..

Our spring shoes were chrome plated and did not have that sole thing underneath the springs, perhaps more like the taupe lace-ups if the black pegs are just there for display purposes. My point being that even off the highest diving board the "flying" sensation is very short-lived! Therefore, I reasoned, given the time dilation already brought on by the TM trance, something akin to those shoes could be of benefit (to the guru selling flying lessons) and therefore may already be in use. One release & resetting device per spring (i.e. several hundreds either under the floor or fitted internally somehow.

But meditation doesn't work (unless you're the guru) as the briefest visit to India makes abundantly clear. I can't understand how anyone could return home thinking, "Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaah, that's the model I'd like for my town!" namely a magic river so contaminated with corpses that those who bathe in it die off like moths at a bonfire.

They did have the good sense to slough off their moon worshippers though, the effect of whose prayers is manifest in those two states where "economy" seems to be a dirty word. They declared war on each other of course. But, as you suggested, whstever it is they call "prayer" does seem to have a very negative effect.

James 3:15-18 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.