Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, degenerate hatemonger
Under Investigation

nowsally is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.nowsally is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference? - 08-07-2012, 02:38 AM

You can ban me from this site, that's fine. You all can't stand to have someone on here telling the truth and showing you act like the dogs you are. That is fine, my brothers work for the SFPD and have best friends who work for the department of homeland security. After these past acts of terror, they will be shutting down any extremists websites that pose a threat to the citizens of the US. I have officially reported this site and its members to the San Francisco Police Department and they have sent the order to shut down site to the Dept. of Homeland Security. Good Luck figuring out what to do with the rest of your lives. If you get bored, go rub one out and "kill your sperm" hahahaha