Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Landover won’t be able to use unborn fetuses for hell house 2019 now?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Landover won’t be able to use unborn fetuses for hell house 2019 now? - 05-30-2019, 04:22 PM

I’ve always been a fan of Landover Baptist Church’s Deacon Fred. I have admired his use of decorating the hell house every Halloween with unborn fetuses to burn in flames at the end of the night to scare atheists and young women into keeping their rape babies. My only concern with the abortion laws is that there’ll be no more unborn fetuses to use as decoration. No more smell of hellbound unsaved babies in flames. How is Landover Baptist Church going to scare the unsaved this year? I thought about it and I think it’s best if this is planned ahead of time to prepare. I’m really happy rape babies will finally be born 100 percent but there needs to be a new way now to save the unbelievers now.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).