Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page I FORBID Baptist Women To Post on All About Male Privilege Tumblr!
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#41)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I FORBID Baptist Women To Post on All About Male Privilege Tumblr! - 10-01-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
I offer no apologies. If your mother raised you properly, you would be respectful in the home of another, even if it's virtual.

It's good manners. Even if you disagree with your host vitriolically, you respect their allowing you into their home, and keep your dissent silent.

This is OUR home. If your mother taught you well, you would display good manners.

You have no manners, ergo your mom raised you inadequately.

No one at Landover Baptist ever treats a member disrespectfully.

You, sir, are not a member.

We owe you no respect, as you have shown us none. We don't need to have lived your life to be respectful; if we visited your forum, we would never deign to insult your beliefs, because we are gentlemen and ladies, thank you.
That was so beautifully said, Brother Cursed.

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"