Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello, Landover!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

PrincessAmerica2004 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.PrincessAmerica2004 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Hello, Landover! - 02-08-2021, 04:46 PM

I'm so glad to have found a website that I can finally show my beliefs in! I was banned in all of the other forums I were in, but I was only showing people God's grace! It got so horrible, that I felt like I was being censored just for telling the unsaved masses that they will burn in Hell. Luckily, my father told me about this forum about Baptists like me who want to get their voice across. I'm just here to make friends with like-minded people, and politely debate with others, so long as they don't flame me.

But enough rambling. My name is Sarah Roberts. I was born in Houston, Texas on January 12th, 2004. My father is the pastor at the Oak Lake church, while my mom stays at home and takes care of me, my three brothers, Luke, John, and Mark, and my younger sister Hannah. I love my parents and my siblings, but I love God and Jesus even more!

Unfortunately, my parents were so busy tithing to the church that they didn't have enough money to send me to a religious school, so I attended a secular public school. I hated it there. My atheist teachers would always teach me about "biologie" this and "evolushon" that. I tried telling them that this was wrong, but they kept on giving me failing grades in science! If I didn't clean up my act, I would be expelled from the school. I was even suspended for attempting to remove the headscarf of one of my classmates. The principal told me to "be more tolerant of other people's beliefs", even though I specifically explained to her that I did not want the poor girl to follow the false prophet Allah and become a terrorist. My parents heard about all this, and they told me that unless they got enough money to send me to a religious school where they teach True Christian values, I would have to follow through with my "science" teachers. I'm hoping for my senior year of high school, I get to go to a religious school and maybe meet new friends.

I go to Oak Lake Baptist church, and yes, we do use the KJV 1611 Bible. Here's my favorite verse:

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." -Acts 16:31

I came to find Jesus when I was at the tender age of nine years old. In one of my earlier replies to another thread, I mentioned my older sister Leah. She was a good Christian girl before it all went down. She loved God her entire life. Like me, she was enrolled in the secular public school system. At first, she was like me, god-fearing, chaste, and obedient.

That was when it happened. She cut her long hair short, she started wearing pants instead of dresses, and she started getting tattoos with words that I can't even say on this chatroom! I still remember my mother's face when Leah came home from school one day. Leah told my mother that if she can't accept the fact that she was a transgender, she would just leave the house. And that she did. I missed her. I wanted her to come back with us.

That was when my father saw me crying in my bedroom. He had just come back home from a long day in church and he told me these words that I will never forget: "My little angel, you know Leah's not coming back... Not with that tranny lifestyle she has. She may not love you, but God does. He loves you, so long as you follow what the Bible says." He soon asked me if I was ready to become baptized. I accepted, and from that Sunday onward, I did my best to ask what the Lord had asked of me. One day, I want to see Jesus in person, and I want to thank Him for all the blessings He has given me.

I hope to meet some new friends in here!

- God bless,
Sarah Roberts

(P.S. Leah, if you're reading this, there is still time. Please repent for your sins. I don't want you burning in Hell while the rest of us are with Jesus in Heaven.)