Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Satan Possesses Mississippi Coed
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#1)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Satan Possesses Mississippi Coed - 01-28-2009, 03:21 AM

A Pelahatchie, Mississippi high school student spent three days speaking in tongues and predicting how her classmates would die. She says it was God! What do you think?

Lashundra Clanton showed up at school a few weeks ago crying, speaking in a deep voice, and talking trash about her classmates. Sometimes, she spoke in tongues, or predicted how they would die.

Fellow students were terrified. Some, like sophomore Rob Sparks, brought their Bibles to school and held a devotional service to try to remove the demon from Lashundra. Others knew exactly what to do. They didn’t call the police. They didn’t call a pastor. They picked up their cell phones and called . . . the local TV station, WAPT.

As you can see in this video, Ms. Clanton insists that God was speaking through her.
“Some believe, some don’t,” says Clanton. “They say it was the devil, but the devil only tells lies. Everything I said was the truth.”

Clanton said she admits she spoke in tongues and made predictions for her classmates. But she said it was God speaking through her, not the devil.

“I didn’t cuss anyone out,” Clanton said. “If it was a demon, I would have tore that school up. I would have thrown desks and everything. I didn’t say no cuss words at all.”
Well, there you go. She didn’t say no cuss words at all, so it must have been God. Right?

Well, the Lord speaks only through Godly people, or sometimes a combustible bit of shrubbery. A quick consultation of your Bible will tell you that. We’ll wait.

Back? Good.

So, is Lashundra a Godly young lady? We looked up her Facebook profile), and found that her listed friends consisted largely of half-naked young men, including one named Albert Pierce, whose photo . . . Well, it’s appalling! (Warning: Ladies, don’t look without your husband's permission!)

Don't look!

It's coming!

Is this the friend of a Godly young lady? I think not!

No, the only entity speaking through little Hellary Clanton is surely the Devil!

Please, contact the local folks at www.wapt.com by email or call their feedback line (601-355-1616) and tell them how God demands we deal with witches like Lashundra “Hellary” Clanton!

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother Terrence is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Brother Terrence is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Brother Terrence is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Satan Possesses Mississippi Coed - 01-28-2009, 03:50 AM

She most likely was channeling Osambo. And I do believe the loose translation of her "speaking in tounges" transposes something like this: "You will soon all get checks for all of your Earthly needs. I Osambo am the second coming." This woman will surely burn eternally in hell.

DO NOT ask questions! Just tithe. A LOT!
(#3)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Satan Possesses Mississippi Coed - 01-28-2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Terrence View Post
She most likely was channeling Osambo. And I do believe the loose translation of her "speaking in tounges" transposes something like this: "You will soon all get checks for all of your Earthly needs. I Osambo am the second coming." This woman will surely burn eternally in hell.
Brother Terrence, perhaps you missed the notice that Landover Baptist Church has realized the error of its ways, and recognized that Obama's election is the result of God's Will. For whatever reason, God has seen fit to make this man our President; perhaps he's a closet Christian after all!

Won't you join us in the Glowbama?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother Terrence is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Brother Terrence is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Brother Terrence is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Satan Possesses Mississippi Coed - 01-28-2009, 02:39 PM

Absolutely. I was unaware of this change of heart. I guess I'm just not used to anyone on the site moderation team ever being wrong. I will of course tithe extra this week in honor of my newest hero Obama. God bless that great man???

DO NOT ask questions! Just tithe. A LOT!