Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea

 
Posts: 8,317
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 08-15-2011, 12:15 AM

My eldest son is getting to that age where "uncleanness that chanceth him by night" is to be expected occasionally. Unfortunately, in his case, it has been happening every single night. So I made him spend all of his days outside of Freehold, as the Bible commands:

Deuteronomy 23:10-11King James Version (KJV)


10If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp:
11But it shall be, when evening cometh on, he shall wash himself with water: and when the sun is down, he shall come into the camp again.


In the evening time, he would take a sponge bath and then return home. Then in the morning he woke up covered in seed.

I was beating him constantly, sometimes all day until pieces of his hindparts would fall off, as God commands in the Bible:

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. -- Proverbs 13:24

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. -- Proverbs 22:15

Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. -- Proverbs 23:13-14



I prayed, "What, Lord, shall I do? Have I forgotten some piece of scripture? Have I neglected to raise my children as you have commanded?"


Then it hit me: I did neglect to carry out some of his most important commandments:


Mark 9:43-47
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:



Matthew 19:12 (King James Version) 12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.


It plainly states: "He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
I thought to myself, "Aren't my sons perfectly 'able' to be castrated?" I decided that, in fact, they were.



Now that my sons are all eunuchs, all of the nightly uncleanness has stopped, miraculously. This is proof that there is a God, and the KJV Bible is His Word!



I would recommend to any caring, Bible believing parent to at least make an attempt to castrate your sons. I tied mine up in their sleep and did it then. If they were unable to be castrated, then it would not have worked anyway, and the Bible says to let "he that is able" receive it. So you can't go wrong with this method.



If anyone has any questions, feel free to inquire, either privately or in this thread. Also, if you decide to follow God's law and find out if your sons are 'able' to be castrated, please share the results of your experiment in this thread.


When Cindy Lou completes her current pregnancy, I am going to go ahead and tell the doctor to castrate it, if it is a boy. That is another great thing about living in Freehold; the doctors all know how to perform Biblical castrations.



The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Bob4God's Avatar
Bob4God Bob4God is offline
Moderator
Arms Dealer for CHRIST
Hands folded for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award Gunfest '06 2008 Witch Hunt Award Silver Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Home Schooled Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Ex-Gay Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Christian Love Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy Hands Off

 
Posts: 5,249
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the Straight and Narrow (Earthly location: Freehold, Iowa)
Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 08-15-2011, 03:00 AM

I would like to ask, if I may, what you did with the organs after they were removed?

I don't want to seem morbid or anything, but there are laws about disposal of medical waste, and I wouldn't want you hit with any fines or penalties.



The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL


CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea

 
Posts: 8,317
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 08-15-2011, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
I would like to ask, if I may, what you did with the organs after they were removed?

I don't want to seem morbid or anything, but there are laws about disposal of medical waste, and I wouldn't want you hit with any fines or penalties.
Are there? I just put them down the garbage disposal, where I put all my leftover meat if it goes bad.

Does this mean I have to take apart my plumbing and get all the hash out of it? I wouldn't want to disobey secular law.


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Ofc. Don W. Richards's Avatar
Ofc. Don W. Richards Ofc. Don W. Richards is offline
True Christian™ Officer of THE Law
True Christian™

True Christian Provider™ award Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tin Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Ribfest '09 Teabag Patriot Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Eats the Most Pork True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 490
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Freehold Iowa, God's Favorite City!
Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 08-15-2011, 04:36 AM

There are laws governing the disposal of medical waste, yes.

I have never had to enforce them, and I don't intend to start now. Big government interferes with the private business of medicine enough the way it is.

But technically, the testes should be incinerated.

Big government liberals will probably be snapping at your heels for you to go by the book. (Their book, not the Holy Bible.)

I suggest that you crack open that septic system and have your sons fish their gonads out and throw them in a burning barrel.

Make it an object lesson on hellfire. After all, it was their disobedience that caused this to begin with, and this will be a fitting punishment for the trouble they caused you.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea

 
Posts: 8,317
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 08-15-2011, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post

Make it an object lesson on hellfire. After all, it was their disobedience that caused this to begin with, and this will be a fitting punishment for the trouble they caused you.
Excellent idea. Watching what is left of their sinful testicles burning on a pyre will give them a vivid image of what happens to those who refuse to become eunuchs when they are able, or who choose to be gay, or who choose to be bastards, or who choose to be skeptical of the extraordinary claims in the Bible, or who choose to be raped in the city, when they go to Hell.


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,156
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 08-15-2011, 06:31 AM

Testicles combined with lye and one or two other ingredients make an excellent soap. Especially popular with younger women.

Olive Oil 8 oz.
Liposuction fat (optional) 4 oz. (tallow may be substituted)
Pupled Testicles 6 oz.
Rose petals

5% Superfatted Lye Amount 2¾ oz.
water recommended about 6 oz.

METHOD:
combine ingredients and make into soap.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
mrcblank mrcblank is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Oct 2018
mrcblank is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 10-06-2018, 01:52 AM

I have been trying to get castrated for 10 years... How do I go about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
My eldest son is getting to that age where "uncleanness that chanceth him by night" is to be expected occasionally. Unfortunately, in his case, it has been happening every single night. So I made him spend all of his days outside of Freehold, as the Bible commands:
Deuteronomy 23:10-11King James Version (KJV)


10If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp:
11But it shall be, when evening cometh on, he shall wash himself with water: and when the sun is down, he shall come into the camp again.


In the evening time, he would take a sponge bath and then return home. Then in the morning he woke up covered in seed.

I was beating him constantly, sometimes all day until pieces of his hindparts would fall off, as God commands in the Bible:

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. -- Proverbs 13:24

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. -- Proverbs 22:15

Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. -- Proverbs 23:13-14



I prayed, "What, Lord, shall I do? Have I forgotten some piece of scripture? Have I neglected to raise my children as you have commanded?"


Then it hit me: I did neglect to carry out some of his most important commandments:


Mark 9:43-47
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:



Matthew 19:12 (King James Version) 12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.


It plainly states: "He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
I thought to myself, "Aren't my sons perfectly 'able' to be castrated?" I decided that, in fact, they were.



Now that my sons are all eunuchs, all of the nightly uncleanness has stopped, miraculously. This is proof that there is a God, and the KJV Bible is His Word!



I would recommend to any caring, Bible believing parent to at least make an attempt to castrate your sons. I tied mine up in their sleep and did it then. If they were unable to be castrated, then it would not have worked anyway, and the Bible says to let "he that is able" receive it. So you can't go wrong with this method.



If anyone has any questions, feel free to inquire, either privately or in this thread. Also, if you decide to follow God's law and find out if your sons are 'able' to be castrated, please share the results of your experiment in this thread.


When Cindy Lou completes her current pregnancy, I am going to go ahead and tell the doctor to castrate it, if it is a boy. That is another great thing about living in Freehold; the doctors all know how to perform Biblical castrations.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 28,502
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 10-09-2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcblank View Post
I have been trying to get castrated for 10 years... How do I go about this?
Industrial machinery or a dead blow hammer. But it all must be accidental. If you deliberately deform your body, Christ will know it and punish you.

Ephesians 4:26-32
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
27 Neither give place to the devil.
28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved