Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Playing videogames leads to mass shootings
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,507
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-04-2019, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
You sure know a lot about serial killers.
He sure does, Brother, and that does scare me a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
The Holy Bible. Yeah, you guys follow an version of it, but you know I like to think that there was one before the one that you guys follow.
And I would like to think that I could find rough diamonds digging in my backyard.

Unfortunately for both of us, wishful thinking doesn't work.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Dana723's Avatar
Dana723 Dana723 is offline
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 633
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Here
Dana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-05-2019, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Brother Nobar, I've heard that one of the things the authorities look for, when they're checking out suspicious people's internet usage, is an unhealthy obsession with serial killers.
That's true, and sometimes all it takes is for the word to get to the authorities for them to start digging and finding the bodies.


Psalm 62:5-7 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence;
I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
ReignsBrose's Avatar
ReignsBrose ReignsBrose is offline
Unsaved trash
Silent creep
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In my own fantasy world
ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-05-2019, 06:19 AM

To Nobar King and Basilissa: Yeah, I do have knowledge on serial killers. Don't have an unhealthy obsession with them. Just like learning about different things. Its human nature to be interested in things that are dark and morbid. People try to understand the minds of these killers. Police and detectives also do this. Shit, they have to deal with stuff like this on a daily occurrence. Are you going to tell me next that they have an unhealthy obsession when they are just trying to keep towns and cities safe?

Also Basilissa, you're way off topic on what I mean by that. You know as well as I do that there was older version of the Bible that you guys read and go by. Its just that there have been changes to made to it in the past, and now we have the version that you guys believe is the true and only word of God. We must remember that many different cultures came before the Bible was even created and I believe that whoever wrote the Bible was inspired to create their own version of previous cultures/mythologies. Even ones that were created after were, too. They all mean pretty much the same thing, but because of being in different parts of world they are written in a different way.


Dennis: What about the police and detectives? They're knowledge about this about this stuff is disturbing? Just because I have knowledge of this stuff it doesn't make anything about me disturbing or suspicious. People hear about this through the news and online. Also, I stay away from dark web. That place is not for me because I have no interest in doing illegal things and am not sick piece of shit of like those people.


Come back to reality
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
ReignsBrose's Avatar
ReignsBrose ReignsBrose is offline
Unsaved trash
Silent creep
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In my own fantasy world
ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-05-2019, 06:27 AM

Also, you guys are getting my gender wrong I have a picture of a famous wrestler on my profile, Dean Ambrose. I just combined his and Roman's last names together. Reigns and Ambrose. ReignsBrose. Another way to do that is Ambreigns Dean and Roman's love for each other is everything and is the most pure ship out of the Shield ship.

But yeah, I am a woman.


Come back to reality
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 23,732
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-05-2019, 10:29 AM

I don't know anyone who works for the FBI.


May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 4,935
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The ill-kempt, vermin-infested Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-05-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Also, you guys are getting my gender wrong ... But yeah, I am a woman.
Really? Oh Noes, has you been misgendered? If you were in Canada, you could probably sue for damages. Tell us dear, when did you transition and what are your pronouns?

Stop all the clocks, shut down the internet,
Someone's offended - pass the calumet,
This tragedy is more than we can bear!
Oh, sorry - what I meant was "We don't care".




Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
ReignsBrose's Avatar
ReignsBrose ReignsBrose is offline
Unsaved trash
Silent creep
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In my own fantasy world
ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-05-2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Really? Oh Noes, has you been misgendered? If you were in Canada, you could probably sue for damages. Tell us dear, when did you transition and what are your pronouns?
Stop all the clocks, shut down the internet,
Someone's offended - pass the calumet,
This tragedy is more than we can bear!
Oh, sorry - what I meant was "We don't care".


Joanna, I was born female. Never once been a male. And even if I was Trans I wouldn't care that badly enough to sue. Also, anyone who is I respect their wishes to be called 'she' or 'he'. Though, I will admit, there are some that really do need calm the f*ck down if they are accidentally misgendered.


Also, I'm sure you wouldn't like people calling you a male when you are actually a female.


Come back to reality
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,507
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-05-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
To Nobar King and Basilissa: Yeah, I do have knowledge on serial killers. Don't have an unhealthy obsession with them. Just like learning about different things. Its human nature to be interested in things that are dark and morbid.
Eww! I guess I lack human nature, then, since I'm really not interested in dark and morbid subjects.

Quote:
Also Basilissa, you're way off topic on what I mean by that. You know as well as I do that there was older version of the Bible that you guys read and go by. Its just that there have been changes to made to it in the past,
Please show me the evidence. Do you seriously expect me to believe you on your word? Feel free to compare KJV, Hebrew version of the Torah, Nevi'im, and Ketuvim, with the Greek Septuagint, and then have a look at Greek originals of the New Testament, heck, even look at Vulgata if you wish, and then come back to me, showing evidence that there were major changes somewhere in the process of transcription and translation.

I'll be here all week.

Quote:
I believe that whoever wrote the Bible was inspired to create their own version of previous cultures/mythologies.
We don't really care, what you believe, because you have no evidence for it (otherwise, you would use a different word from "believe," which implies agreeing with a statement without any empirical evidence to support it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
But yeah, I am a woman.
Well, sweetie, based on your profile picture you don't look like a woman - you look like a rather ugly teenage boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Also, I'm sure you wouldn't like people calling you a male when you are actually a female.
Just look at her picture. She looks like a woman, so it's really difficult for someone to commit such mistake.
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Dolores de Barriga's Avatar
Dolores de Barriga Dolores de Barriga is offline
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

 
Posts: 438
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: University of Iowa
Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-05-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
We must remember that many different cultures came before the Bible was even created and I believe that whoever wrote the Bible was inspired to create their own version of previous cultures/mythologies.
Hello Miss Brose. This sounds like a very nice thesis statement. Now, an important part of any discussion is the act of providing actual evidence to support your thesis. You see, in a discussion, you cannot expect your interlocutors to just believe whatever you say, you have to be able to convince them with compelling arguments.

Now, I sincerely do want you to succeed, so here is a hint: you can start building your arguments by reading about Mesopotamian mythology.


Quote:
Even ones that were created after were, too.
You need to clarify what you mean by that: did Christianity borrow from religions which were born afterwards? Or did later religions borrow from Christianity? Another hint: you could find arguments to support both views. You can start by looking up why we celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 - please note that Mithraism was born either concurrently with or slightly after Christianity.


Quote:
They all mean pretty much the same thing,
I am on your side in this debate, so here is another friendly hint: you should drop this part of your thesis because your strong universalist position is indefensible. Yes, you can argue that there are certain similarities between belief systems, which derive from the fact that any ideology - religion, philosophy, nationalistic ideology, communist ideology, you name it - serves similar purposes. All ideologies provide a framework which guides people's behavior and makes them content with their position in the overall social structure. You can look up Clifford Geertz, his definition of religion fits any ideological system equally. However, how different ideologies, including different religions, do that, varies quite considerably.


Quote:
but because of being in different parts of world they are written in a different way.
A thesis which would be more defensible would go like this:


"While religions which developed in a single area often share characteristics due to borrowings between each other, religions which developed independently, without contact with each other, vary quite drastically."

Another hint: if you really want to look for similarities between religions which are very distant in both time and space, look up this article - while I personally am not 100% convinced by this argumentation, as it is more of a convincing speculation than a solid evidence-based thesis, it's really cool. Here's the map from this article which shows the dispersion of this hypothetically oldest myth on Earth:



With all these hints, I hope you will be able to engage in an actual debate, by (1) carefully crafting theses which are defensible and (2) providing thoughtful arguments to support your theses.


John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
ReignsBrose's Avatar
ReignsBrose ReignsBrose is offline
Unsaved trash
Silent creep
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In my own fantasy world
ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-06-2019, 12:22 AM

Basilissa and Dolores: I would provide evidence, but from what I've noticed on here every time someone does show anyone on this forum evidence, it is discredited by you guys. So honestly, there is really no point to do so. You can take a look online if you guys really want evidence. Its all there.


Also, not everyone will be interested in morbid and dark subjects. But there is that small part of everyone that is. Just some people will acknowledge it more. And some will act upon it and some won't.


And like I said Basilissa. That picture is of Dean Ambrose. He is probably about 29 in that picture or 30. I'll make sure to let him know what you said but he probably wouldn't care. You should see what he looks like now.


Still looking like an adorable kitten he is.


Come back to reality
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Dolores de Barriga's Avatar
Dolores de Barriga Dolores de Barriga is offline
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

 
Posts: 438
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: University of Iowa
Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-06-2019, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Basilissa and Dolores: I would provide evidence, but from what I've noticed on here every time someone does show anyone on this forum evidence, it is discredited by you guys.
Well, this is how a discussion works. (1) Person A presents arguments. (2) Person B presents counterarguments. Repeat steps (1) and (2) until (3) either person A or B concedes.

By not even attempting to participate in a discussion, you are skipping steps (1) and (2) and directly going to step (3), conceding the discussion.


Quote:
So honestly, there is really no point to do so. You can take a look online if you guys really want evidence. Its all there.
Your point, that there is no point to have a discussion because you are going to lose it anyway, shows that you have no confidence in your arguments, or -even worse - you have no arguments, despite my helpful hints in this regard. If you were my student and wrote that on your essay, after I already gave you pointers for your arguments, I'd give you a big fat F. That means a failing grade in the United States. I'm really disappointed.


John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
ReignsBrose's Avatar
ReignsBrose ReignsBrose is offline
Unsaved trash
Silent creep
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In my own fantasy world
ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ReignsBrose is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-06-2019, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
Well, this is how a discussion works. (1) Person A presents arguments. (2) Person B presents counterarguments. Repeat steps (1) and (2) until (3) either person A or B concedes.

By not even attempting to participate in a discussion, you are skipping steps (1) and (2) and directly going to step (3), conceding the discussion.


Your point, that there is no point to have a discussion because you are going to lose it anyway, shows that you have no confidence in your arguments, or -even worse - you have no arguments, despite my helpful hints in this regard. If you were my student and wrote that on your essay, after I already gave you pointers for your arguments, I'd give you a big fat F. That means a failing grade in the United States. I'm really disappointed.
Like I said, lots of people who have came here before me have already did that before. Unfortunately, you guys always tell them that their evidence isn't true and discredit it. So really, there is no point in me doing so if I am going to be met with the same results as them.


Also, I can my picture was deleted. For what reason, I don't know. But maybe you guys should keep it up and also not edit anything I post in these threads. Like the one about Jack off Jill. Yeah, that Jeb guy removed all of the vowels, which if you ask me is very immature to do so. So, to that guy: Just because you don't like or agree with what I said, it doesn't mean you should edit it or remove anything.

Also, there's where my profile picture is from. An interview that the Shield did. From what year this is I can't remember. All I know is Roman still looks about the same as he does in this picture, the one with the tattoos.


The auburn haired one is Dean. His hair is now shorter, shaved on the sides of his head. And he now has a beard.


The two toned one, Seth. His hair is now just black/brown.


Guess which one bottoms out of the three them? Dean, no matter what anyone else says.


Come back to reality

Last edited by Basilissa; 01-07-2019 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Edited to remove a pornographic image. This is a family friendly forum, dear!
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Dennis Lukes's Avatar
Dennis Lukes Dennis Lukes is offline
Innkeeper for Christ
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Inn Keeper for Christ Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 914
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Podunk, Nebraska
Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Prayer Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-06-2019, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
I would provide evidence, but from what I've noticed on here every time someone does show anyone on this forum evidence, it is discredited by you guys.
"Aw, gee, I wish people would tell me I'm right but they keep proving me wrong using facts and logic!" Why don't you try using evidence from a source we can't discredit: the KJV 1611 Bible. It is perfect (Psalm 18:30). That would be better for all of us.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
So honestly, there is really no point to do so. You can take a look online if you guys really want evidence. Its all there.
And YOU can take a look between the pages of a Bible if you really want REAL evidence AND a chance at salvation and eternal bliss! You can read the glorious word of God online in its entirety here. I would recommend you begin immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Also, not everyone will be interested in morbid and dark subjects. But there is that small part of everyone that is. Just some people will acknowledge it more. And some will act upon it and some won't.
You certainly seem to be, if your obsession with a certain television program about death and violence and all things Satanic is any indication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Still looking like an adorable kitten he is.
Most people would make fun of you for being a virgin nerd obsessed with some "cute boys" on a TV show. They'd probably talk about how you've never been on more than a few dates with a real human male. They'd probably insinuate that the fingers on your right hand are considerably stronger than those on your left. Presumably, some mention of the fact that you are likely to die alone and unmissed except by your cats, who will promptly consume your rotting corpse as your immortal soul roasts in Hell would also be made.


But not by us! Christians are kind and loving (Ephesians 4:32). As a God-fearing man, I want you to marry a good Christian man and bear him soldiers for Christ, that you may be saved, as per Ephesians 5:22 and 1 Timothy 2:15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Guess which one [vulgar gay slang deleted] out of the three them? Dean, no matter what anyone else says.
I assure you, no one wants to hear your homosexual slash fanfiction here. Please bear in mind Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 in the future. Also, you need to stop worshipping this Supernatural program and committing lustful acts to yourself while viewing it. Remember Exodus 20:3. No other gods before God, whether they be golden calves or glowing TV sets. Get down on your knees and pray to Jesus! It's not too late for you, girl!


You'll be in my prayers,
Dennis Lukes


"No room for them in the inn" (Luke 2:7)?
Not if they'd come to the Blood of Christ Motel!
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 4,935
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The ill-kempt, vermin-infested Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-06-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Like I said, lots of people who have came come here before me have already did done that before. Unfortunately, you guys always tell them that their evidence isn't true and discredit it. So really, there is no point in me doing so if I am going to be met with the same results as them.
Translation: I have no evidence. And incidentally, Mrs (Ms? Mx? - who knows!) de Barriga is not "one of us". She's just some sort of academic who hangs around and disagrees with us. Believe it or not, she probably genuinely believes she's trying to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
blah blah blah ... which if you ask me is very immature to do so. So, to that guy: Just because you don't like or agree with what I said, it doesn't mean you should edit it or remove anything.

Site Admins/Pastors: Pubescent poster alert!!!!


Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,150
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-06-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
tell them that their evidence isn't true and discredit it
That can only happen if the "evidence" isn't true. Christians understand that because everyone is born revolting, full of sin, wilfully ignorant and supporting that ignorance with lies because no challenge can be met with actual evidence. If there were evidence it could be presented - but there isn't.

Until one day, something happened. What we'd accepted blindly in our sinful condition was shown to be built up on falsehoods. There was no evidence and the lies were discredited.

There could. have been no evidence and no lies either but that's not what we discovered. Therefore the lies were constructed deliberately and fed to us with the effect being..regardless of the intention..to keep us ignorant.

The Bible explains our innate sinful nature. Christians have accepted that secular ideals and the lies propped up by empiricism to support those ideals have been discredited. It's something every Christian has experienced. Clearly if those propositions were true they would be robust and withstand examination. Denying Christ and persisting in sin is the same as refusing to look at the evidence.

What evidence do you bring to show that we're wrong? Are you suggesting that Christians, who through Christ have overcome sin, are the deluded ones?
Romans 8:35-37 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Dolores de Barriga's Avatar
Dolores de Barriga Dolores de Barriga is offline
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

 
Posts: 438
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: University of Iowa
Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-07-2019, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Like I said, lots of people who have came here before me have already did that before. Unfortunately, you guys always tell them that their evidence isn't true and discredit it.
That is called a discussion. Both parties present their best arguments and try to discredit the opponent's arguments. Whoever presents the best arguments and discredits the opponent's arguments most convincingly, wins the debate.

Quote:
So really, there is no point in me doing so if I am going to be met with the same results as them.
In this case, there's no point for you to express any opinions on this forum, since you are not willing to defend them.


John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
NateTheKnuckleheadToo's Avatar
NateTheKnuckleheadToo NateTheKnuckleheadToo is offline
Unsaved trash
 

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

 
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Deep down in hell boi.
NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-10-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
"Aw, gee, I wish people would tell me I'm right but they keep proving me wrong using facts and logic!" Why don't you try using evidence from a source we can't discredit: the KJV 1611 Bible. It is perfect (Psalm 18:30). That would be better for all of us.



And YOU can take a look between the pages of a Bible if you really want REAL evidence AND a chance at salvation and eternal bliss! You can read the glorious word of God online in its entirety here. I would recommend you begin immediately.


You certainly seem to be, if your obsession with a certain television program about death and violence and all things Satanic is any indication.


Most people would make fun of you for being a virgin nerd obsessed with some "cute boys" on a TV show. They'd probably talk about how you've never been on more than a few dates with a real human male. They'd probably insinuate that the fingers on your right hand are considerably stronger than those on your left. Presumably, some mention of the fact that you are likely to die alone and unmissed except by your cats, who will promptly consume your rotting corpse as your immortal soul roasts in Hell would also be made.


But not by us! Christians are kind and loving (Ephesians 4:32). As a God-fearing man, I want you to marry a good Christian man and bear him soldiers for Christ, that you may be saved, as per Ephesians 5:22 and 1 Timothy 2:15.


I assure you, no one wants to hear your homosexual slash fanfiction here. Please bear in mind Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 in the future. Also, you need to stop worshipping this Supernatural program and committing lustful acts to yourself while viewing it. Remember Exodus 20:3. No other gods before God, whether they be golden calves or glowing TV sets. Get down on your knees and pray to Jesus! It's not too late for you, girl!


You'll be in my prayers,
Dennis Lukes
Y'all are basically like this: "Oh noes, this book says that it's perfect! Then it must be, right? Right?" I could write a book, say it's perfect too, but in reality it AIN'T. This is the same exact case with the bible. Some people believe in God because they want to, maybe it comforts them. And there's the other bunch... Who believe in it because "IF I WOULDN'T I WOULD GO TO HELL!!!!". You see, if you wouldn't believe then you wouldn't have something to be afraid from.
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY

 
Posts: 9,004
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-10-2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo View Post
i I could write a book, say it's perfect too, but in reality it AIN'T .
Young lady, do you not realise that you cannot just say something is true and expect other people to believe you?

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence- and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. These are the maxims of the ordered mind.

The Bible(KJV1611) is very clear on this:

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
Psalm 12:6-7 "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever

The Bible(KJV1611) is the most extraordinary manuscript ever inspired by Jesus who created the entire universe nearly 6000 years ago.

Genesis 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

That the Bible(KJV1611) makes these claims is indeed extraordinary but what more extraordinary evidence is it that the very pages of the Bible(KJV1611) assure us of it validity?

Only a perfect being (Jesus) could use such circular logic in such a fundamental way. Jesus is the beginning and end- the perfect circle.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty

Do you see, now? No that you understand why not cast off you caul of ignorance and become a Christian?

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Dennis Lukes's Avatar
Dennis Lukes Dennis Lukes is offline
Innkeeper for Christ
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Inn Keeper for Christ Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 914
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Podunk, Nebraska
Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-10-2019, 09:44 PM

There's no direct Biblical evidence that video games cause mass shootings, but I have the next best thing: anecdotal evidence.

Once, two Japs stayed in my motel. Like most of the Asian persuasion, they came weighted down with electronics and video game equipment. I started getting noise complaints around 1 in the morning about these gooks. So I had to get out of bed, leave my house, walk down the hill to the motel, knock on their door, and when they opened it, you won't believe what I saw. They were playing a horrifically violent video game called "Super Smash Brothers." I can't even describe the monstrosities I saw on the TV screen. "Get out!" I told them. "Get off my property now!" I supervised them as they gathered up their Nintendo chink crap and hauled it out to their little Kia rice rocket car. The next day, I heard that those evil slants died in a fiery car crash several hours later. The official version was that the driver fell asleep at the wheel, drove over an embankment, and crashed into a tree. But what obviously happened here is that God smote them. Why would He do this, you ask? Well, they had just been doing a training simulation for committing acts of Satanic terrorist violence. Clearly they were doing it as preparation for their real life plans the next day. God yanked them off the road and into that tree before they could get to wherever their weapons were stashed, before they could emulate their hero Seung Hui-Cho and get revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. God is great! Video games cause mass shootings!


"No room for them in the inn" (Luke 2:7)?
Not if they'd come to the Blood of Christ Motel!
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
NateTheKnuckleheadToo's Avatar
NateTheKnuckleheadToo NateTheKnuckleheadToo is offline
Unsaved trash
 

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

 
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Deep down in hell boi.
NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-11-2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Young lady, do you not realise that you cannot just say something is true and expect other people to believe you?

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence- and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. These are the maxims of the ordered mind.

The Bible(KJV1611) is very clear on this:

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
Psalm 12:6-7 "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever

The Bible(KJV1611) is the most extraordinary manuscript ever inspired by Jesus who created the entire universe nearly 6000 years ago.

Genesis 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

That the Bible(KJV1611) makes these claims is indeed extraordinary but what more extraordinary evidence is it that the very pages of the Bible(KJV1611) assure us of it validity?

Only a perfect being (Jesus) could use such circular logic in such a fundamental way. Jesus is the beginning and end- the perfect circle.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty

Do you see, now? No that you understand why not cast off you caul of ignorance and become a Christian?

YIC
First of all, I ain't a lady homie. Second, once again you reference the Bible which I just talked about...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cereal killer, evil video games, shooting, video games, video games are for losers, violence, violent video games

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved