Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Catholic Superstition
Reload this Page Pope Francis, already a Saint?
Catholic Superstition The lies of the Catholic "church" exposed in light of the truth of Scripture

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Bible Pope Francis, already a Saint? - 05-30-2019, 08:44 PM

Greetings Baptist "friends".
Today i have a great announcement to do, and it is about our godly Pope Francis the I (hope he is not the last) and the true religion (the Catholic Faith).
We all know that God loves our Pope so much that he evn kept the old Pope alive to give him company. But how much his love extends? Well, Argentina (his birthplace) knows it. Guess what one of the visitors of the Church i attend found in there?

Yes, that's right, our Pope is considered already a Saint by his people, even though he's still alive.
Sure, that would make him an unofficial Saint like thoose the drug dealer prays to. Still, it will axcellerate his canonization, meaning that his miracles will extend to all. I'm sure St. Ignatius de Loyola would be proud to know that one of his fellow Jesuits became, not only a Pope, but a Saint as well. This also means that you can add a statue of our Pope in your Christian altar.
Now i will post here my first prayer towards Saint Pope Francis I:

God, our Father,
we ask you to look with mercy,
and love on Your servant,
Francis, whom you have chosen,
to govern your Church
and sheperd your people,
May he, through word,
and through example,
direct, sustain and encourage,
the people in his care so that
with them he may share