Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Being hateful makes Jesus hate you
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
The reason the Spartans in 300 won was because of superior military tactics and the surrounding terrain. You'll take note that the 300 Spartans DIE in the end ANYWAY.
Well perhaps the Jews should have spent more time reading "The Art of War" and less time controlling the media.

Quote:
Bestiality, not homosexuality.
Next you're going to tell me there is a different between ketchup and catsup.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Medicham's Avatar
Medicham Medicham is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2007
Medicham is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
How nice of you to provide any sources or evidence to back up your wild and unsupported claims.
YOUR DEBATING SKILLS ARE SECOND TO NONE
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicham View Post
YOUR DEBATING SKILLS ARE SECOND TO NONE
At least someone is speaking some sense in this topic.
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Jumpluff's Avatar
Jumpluff Jumpluff is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2007
Jumpluff is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
Well perhaps the Jews should have spent more time reading "The Art of War" and less time controlling the media.



Next you're going to tell me there is a different between ketchup and catsup.
That just proves my "you guys are Nazis" point.

There isn't in tomato products, but there is a HUGE difference in homosexual intercourse and intercourse with an animal.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Medicham's Avatar
Medicham Medicham is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2007
Medicham is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
At least someone is speaking some sense in this topic.
No wonder you win all your arguments, if you don't like what people say or someone says something you can't argue against you edit their post.

inb4 editting of post.

just erase it and pretend it never happened right? just like a true Christian.

Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:08 AM

Because you can't edit your own posts or use photoshop to change those pictures.
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Jumpluff's Avatar
Jumpluff Jumpluff is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2007
Jumpluff is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
Because you can't edit your own posts or use photoshop to change those pictures.
Do you know how expensive photoshop is?
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
There isn't in tomato products, but there is a HUGE difference in homosexual intercourse and intercourse with an animal.
Care to elaborate on that though? How is having sex with say... an emu any different from two men going at it? And please, spare no details, we're all adults here.
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Medicham's Avatar
Medicham Medicham is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2007
Medicham is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
Because you can't edit your own posts or use photoshop to change those pictures.
Yes. I purposely edited my post so I can pretend you edited my post and have a reason to avoid questions asked.

I'm higher than that.

You however, are not. For one thing, I don't even own photoshop. Second thing, if you ever expect to have a fair debate, since it appears you have your own radio show, you best listen to the other side and not mince words around. But hey, that's probably how you got your own radio show.
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
Do you know how expensive photoshop is?
It's so expensive that I have it for free on my computer. It cost me an arm and a leg.
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Medicham's Avatar
Medicham Medicham is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2007
Medicham is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
Care to elaborate on that though? How is having sex with say... an emu any different from two men going at it? And please, spare no details, we're all adults here.
How's this.

An emu can have a vagina.

Also, you STOLE photoshop? O:

isn't that...

a sin?
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Jumpluff's Avatar
Jumpluff Jumpluff is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2007
Jumpluff is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
Care to elaborate on that though? How is having sex with say... an emu any different from two men going at it? And please, spare no details, we're all adults here.
First off, a bird doesn't have reproductive organs like ours. they;re totally different. It wouldn't work.
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicham View Post
Yes. I purposely edited my post so I can pretend you edited my post and have a reason to avoid questions asked.

I'm higher than that.

You however, are not. For one thing, I don't even own photoshop. Second thing, if you ever expect to have a fair debate, since it appears you have your own radio show, you best listen to the other side and not mince words around. But hey, that's probably how you got your own radio show.
It'll be a cold day in hell when I take debating advice from a 15 year old with a forum handle that is named after a Pokeman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicham).

I think it is time you signed off the forums and got back into the World of Warcraft where your opinions are a bit more valid. I'm sure the Night Elves are attacking something.
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
First off, a bird doesn't have reproductive organs like ours. they;re totally different. It wouldn't work.
Last time I checked, a man's rectum isn't his reproductive organ. In other words- where there is a will, there is a way.
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Medicham's Avatar
Medicham Medicham is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2007
Medicham is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
It'll be a cold day in hell when I take debating advice from a 15 year old with a forum handle that is named after a Pokeman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicham).

I think it is time you signed off the forums and got back into the World of Warcraft where your opinions are a bit more valid. I'm sure the Night Elves are attacking something.
Oh, I understand, due to my name I autimatically am 15 years old an play World of Warcraft. That COMPLETELY makes my opinions invalid.

Well okay Christian. Enjoy you sinning and failure to actually debate things without having to resort to editing and "LOL THIS GUY HAS A POKEMON FOR A NAME ALL OF WHAT HE SAYS IS INVALID" would it have made a difference if I used a more "adult" name? I don't think so. Way to look past trivial things.
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Jumpluff's Avatar
Jumpluff Jumpluff is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2007
Jumpluff is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
Last time I checked, a man's rectum isn't his reproductive organ. In other words- where there is a will, there is a way.
IT may not be, but a bird's anus isn't the same as ours either. It's made for excreting solid and liquid wastes.
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:23 AM

Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Wash O'Hanley's Avatar
Wash O'Hanley Wash O'Hanley is offline
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 2,139
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
It's made for excreting solid and liquid wastes.
As opposed to man's anus which is for...?
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Medicham's Avatar
Medicham Medicham is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2007
Medicham is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
Last time I checked, a man's rectum isn't his reproductive organ. In other words- where there is a will, there is a way.
How's this.

You can do an animal in the vagina. I said this before but you ignored it.

inb4 "LOL YOUR NAME IS A POKEMON ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY IS INVALID I CANT LISTEN TO LOGIC LALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR WHAT YOU TYPE LALALALALA"
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Jumpluff's Avatar
Jumpluff Jumpluff is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2007
Jumpluff is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
As opposed to man's anus which is for...?
Solid wastes alone. Did you miss the part where I explained the anatomy and why homosexual intercourse would be pleasurable?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved