Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page A Change We Can REALLY Believe In !
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#21)
Old
God's Pincushion
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: A Change We Can REALLY Believe In ! - 07-20-2008, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-eyed Jack View Post
Bozo, I see that you meant "sh*t" in the most unimaginative sense imaginable. Don't you know that doper syntax is as boring as watching dog turds dry on a hot Monday in August?

Incidentally, only Germans have "a good job flippin burghers", and even then such flipping is rarely done as the usual burgher weighs in excess of 100 kilos (or Euros or whatever metrical measures they use across the pond). A burgher often calls the polizei when someone tries to flip him, especially if he is at a bus stop, bordello, or burger stand.

~~ OEJ
Excuse me Jack but you obviously spend more time imagining shit than I do so I'll defer to your judgement on that one. And in this Mexican dirtburg where I live in August when the tourists are gone and its 110 in the shade watchin dog turds dry can be pretty darn entertaining. And yes I spelt burger wrung but I could have said pickin boogers also but that idiot Mustang Sally would just consider that normal multitasking. Any way thanks for the critique.
(#22)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A Change We Can REALLY Believe In ! - 07-20-2008, 03:28 AM

Haha, yes, well I was feeling all out of sorts and niggly because a poster on another forum denied that rabbits chew their cud. (This was of course a religious debate of considerable significance.)

I apologize for being snippy.

You know, I spent an entire week at my uncle's dairy farm sorting cow turds. He said "Go sort the shit in the barn" and so I did. I took everything literally back then; I knew nothing of metaphor. At first I sorted the pats by freshness, but toward the end I just went by taste.

Mexico, huh? Land of menudo and ropa vieja, dark-eyed senoritas, gang warfare, amor de culo, and 150-kilo indio women socking the piss out of each other outside a cantina on Saturday night. If I have that right. Substitute 250-lb loggers' girlfriends in sweatpants and teeshirts for the indio women and Lucky's Tavern for the cantina, and I'd feel right at home.

Truly all men are brothers before the Lord. Except for those men who are sisters, of course. They are an abomination.

I must be as bored as Rabshakeh to be writing this, huh?

But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? Kings 18:27

Well that's about it then. Buenas noche, etc.

~~ OEJ
(#23)
Old
God's Pincushion
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: A Change We Can REALLY Believe In ! - 07-20-2008, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-eyed Jack View Post
Haha, yes, well I was feeling all out of sorts and niggly because a poster on another forum denied that rabbits chew their cud. (This was of course a religious debate of considerable significance.)

I apologize for being snippy.

You know, I spent an entire week at my uncle's dairy farm sorting cow turds. He said "Go sort the shit in the barn" and so I did. I took everything literally back then; I knew nothing of metaphor. At first I sorted the pats by freshness, but toward the end I just went by taste.

Mexico, huh? Land of menudo and ropa vieja, dark-eyed senoritas, gang warfare, amor de culo, and 150-kilo indio women socking the piss out of each other outside a cantina on Saturday night. If I have that right. Substitute 250-lb loggers' girlfriends in sweatpants and teeshirts for the indio women and Lucky's Tavern for the cantina, and I'd feel right at home.

Truly all men are brothers before the Lord. Except for those men who are sisters, of course. They are an abomination.

I must be as bored as Rabshakeh to be writing this, huh?

But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? Kings 18:27

Well that's about it then. Buenas noche, etc.

~~ OEJ
Its been good talkin with you too. Come visit "Rehab" now and then. "Talithas" story night in group is allways a good time. P.S. "Go sort that shit in the barn." is metaphorical? Well that dirty sumbitch!
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mustang is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A Change We Can REALLY Believe In ! - 07-20-2008, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozo the troll View Post
Apathetic America has taken it up the culo or swallowed everything the corporate masters of this country have cared to stuff in it. And as long as they got a good job flippin burghers, a new pair of Nike's, and a used Toyota pickup thier gonna keep on takin it. "START THE RIOT NOW WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME" You moroon.
Wow what are you blabbering and what language? Barack Hussein Osama's terrorist coup d'etat of our government will definitely be met by opposition from its freedom loving Americans everywhere. What kind of American drives a "Toyota" (chink brand)? I think you've mistaken the glorious USA for communist China!
(#25)
Old
Anti La Leche League Organizer
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love Real American™ Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life True Christian Lady Virgin True Republican Most Obedient Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Flat Earth Flat Earth A for Effort Teabag Patriot Hands Off

Roberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A Change We Can REALLY Believe In ! - 07-20-2008, 09:13 AM

I for one support banishment of chinky cars in their entirety (even those manufactured in the US). I saw a race last week and the only US car was a piffling Tajota. The Chevrolets were messicant and the Chryslers were canuck. Go figure.

The car that I really hate is the Luxury Export US. I laugh every time I see an LX470 at the gas pump. Stupid people paid big bucks for these things and cannot understand why they're are now buried in them. "But Kelly Blue Book says... ."

Come climb my mountains.
(#26)
Old
Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A Change We Can REALLY Believe In ! - 07-21-2008, 01:44 AM

You know, I've been listening to liberal bozos like Bozo the Troll who started this here thread, and what I don't get is: why can't you liberals understand that cutting taxes for the rich and waging war on Arabs is good for the economy. I know that some folks say if you cut taxes and increase military spending, you can't balance the budget. Well, that's hogwash. The more we spend on the military, the richer it makes Halliburton and the rest of the Fortune 500, and then the money trickles down to white people and other deserving folks, who then pay the taxes that balances the budget. Do the math!

I tell ya, those libs got sh*t for brains.

YIC,
Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
- Rush Limbaugh