Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

View Poll Results: Should I bash them with rocks or drown them slowly?
Bash their skulls! 46 24.60%
Drown them slowly! 99 52.94%
Other - Please explain 42 22.46%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ThatGayKid is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ThatGayKid is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In? - 09-17-2011, 02:26 PM

I love waking up to all the hate comments :]
Everyone is born a blank slate. What happens to them in life defines who they are. That would sure as hell explain a lot on this website. Did mommy and daddy deny you all the love and care that my parents gave me? Did daddy touch you inappropriately and said that's it's okay because God wanted him to? Were you beaten with a shoe every time you didn't please your parents? You people are the filth of the Earth. I hope every single one of you burns at the stake like my people did 300 years ago. I don't use drugs, and I know that. YOU, on the other hand, should honestly stop whatever the piffle it is that you're smoking. There is no God. Grow up and start acting like decent people. Only then will you realize that, "Hey, maybe it's time to get the stick out of my ass and have a little fun while I'm still alive." Burn, all of you, burn.
~ThatWiccanKid