Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page GIANT AIRPLANE FULL OF CHINAMEN DISAPPEARS- Who has done this work?
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

(#41)
Old
Repenting ex-homer
Forum Member

Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture

Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: GIANT AIRPLANE FULL OF CHINAMEN DISAPPEARS- Who has done this work? - 03-25-2014, 02:39 AM

I saw a report today that stated the pilot and two of the crew were atheists and gays (Not that there's any difference, because you can't be one without the other).

I wept with holy joy when I saw this and knew The LORD was speaking to me directly through the report. I too was once a rancid gay atheist and God did this to illustrate his power to me.

Thank you LORD for sending me this beautiful message.