Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum
Reload this Page How to know if you have a good teacher this school year.
BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum Let GOD and LBC help make this school year your best ever!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default How to know if you have a good teacher this school year. - 07-15-2018, 10:57 AM

I thought I would share my experience from my schooling with the younger kids on these forums to help them know if they have a good teacher or not by assembling an inspection checklist for you to review them with. Too many times you risk having a bad teacher, especially if you attend a public school. Did you know public schools try to forbid teachers from teaching from The Bible? Why, that's the most educational book I know and I learn everything by following scripture to a T because God wants us to! Follow along this fun checklist and see if your upcoming teacher(s) are good to have around or not!

1. If they are above the age of 40.

A good starting point is to ask a teacher their age. Many teachers fail this portion. A reason to start at their age is to eliminate the possibility of them being a liberal preaching millennial. As a good Christian kid you should want a teacher who teaches appropriate CONSERVATIVE Christian values. Liberal hippie preaching millennial social love to complain about our great leader Trump and how they want to abort their loved ones fetuses. Not only is abortion a sin, but by discussing pro choice initiatives in the classroom it puts you at risk for being brainwashed into a millennial when you are older! Go for a teacher who is older and HOPEFULLY more conservative in their values that they'll pass onto you. Learning good Christian values starts at church and home obviously, but school can be a dangerous place where tempation is the devil's penis trying to creep up your poop chute. No thank you!!!

Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

2. Do you recognize them from church?

This is an obvious one. Say you attend a good Baptist Church. Say you go to school in the same immediate area. Don't recognize your teacher from church? DANGER ALERT! This may not be a catch all as you may have multiple Baptist churches in your area, but it puts your teacher in the risky categories of possibly being a God hating Athiest, a God hating Joo, a God hating Catholic, or the worst of all a God AND American hating mooselamb. If your teacher is indeed a mooselamb and/or wears a towel on their head, request that your parents get you out of that school immediately and enroll somewhere safer. The risk of being bombed is too high in buildings with Muslims nearby. Look at 9/11. Long story short, idolaters are evil and a danger to you and other good Christian folk. Fear not though, as when the rapture comes you will be safely away from them when they are in an eternity of hell.

Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

3. Is your teacher is a male and wears feminine clothing and/or any shade of pink or purple?

Faggy alert! Faggy alert! This one doesn't need much explanation. Also be sure to ask your male AND female teachers who they are married to. Best eliminate the risk of an unsaved rainbow preacher before it's too late.

4. Does your teacher employ strict discipline?

This is a tricky one. If your teacher is too lax with his/her discipline, it shows hints of libtard. On the other hand, if your teacher is too strict (I.e physical punishment) this could be either a good or a bad thing. Ensure that all types of physical discipline are either a paddle or a spanking. Caning is a sign of them being a Catholic. My parents would always discipline me with spankings if I forgot to pray before eating or bedtime. Pa always said that caning is only used by choir boy mollesting Catholics and I believe that to be true as well. Paddles are safe neutral territory though and even safer if a cross or Jesus's face is on them.

5. Go to your principal and demand your teacher's voting records.

Only a good Christian teacher would vote straight Republican on any and all ballots. If anything shows a (D) or (I), run away IMMEDIATELY.

6. Ask to see your teacher's Bible.

You always carry around The Bible in case of a moral dilemma you may encounter during the day and need advice. If your teacher doesn't, then UH OH!!! May be an atheist.

These are just a few helpful back to school tips I'd share when it comes to teachers. If anyone else has any, feel free to share!

Yours in Christ,

Maxine