Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Skincare Tips
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Skincare Tips - 04-03-2015, 02:53 PM

Forgive me, ladies, for posting such a seemingly frivolous thread, but I am curious and I think that this might help some of our zit-faced sinner and heathen women among us (although none come to mind at the moment). How do you keep your skin so flawless and beautiful for your husbands, God, or both? Besides prayer, of course.

I wash my face with either water, a gentle soap, or an oil cleanser that a neighbor woman gave me*. If I use something besides water, I follow with either a moisturizer, or toner and then moisturizer. I will occasionally apply a beautiful green tea eye cream that works wonders on the dark circles under my eyes. On occasion, I will put a facial serum on my face before I go to bed.

Also, beware of using too many exfoliating products on a frequent basis. I did that a few months ago and my face broke out pretty badly. I believe that god thought that I was becoming vain and punished me for it. Proverbs 31:30

If you haven't tried it already, I would also suggest drinking lemon water. It has worked wonders on my complexion.

*Yes, an oil cleanser. It is best used on oily skin because the oils in it will dissolve the oils in the skin and will draw out any blackheads and junk in the pores. I simply put it on my face, rub it into my skin, and then put a warm washcloth over my face for a few seconds before wiping off all of the junk. I then repeat this a few more times (while praying the entire time). You might end up with a little bit of acne, but it goes away after some washing and prayer.

Also, please forgive me for rambling, I feel like exterior beauty is a reflection of how Godly a woman is.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-03-2015, 04:17 PM

Well, one skin care tip for you would be to keep Samuel's fists off you, but to respond to your question more accurately:

As anyone who has seen me in Sunday services, Ladies Prayer Meetings, sanctuary cleaning, or any other social/religious event can attest, I have the purest skin imaginable. I remember once when Sister Victory compared it to the finest alabaster. At first I thought she was having one of her diabetic fits but further investigation proved that she was being sincere.

My regimen has always included a visit to Mr. Bruce in New York City for his kale and sea salt facial, followed by a cucumber mask at Le Salon des Beaute on the upper east side (Maximilian there is amazing!). In between these weekly visits, I use a very mild cleanser in the morning to wash the Noxzema from my face that I apply every evening after prayers.

I then ask Jesus to bless my skin with His Grace and for the Holy Ghost to emanate from every pore. He has never failed, Praise God. Those of you without the resources to fly to New York City could perhaps try to prepare your own kale and sea salt combination, but Mr. Bruce's concoction is a highly kept secret. The final part of my skin care regimen is to remain humble and modest in the eyes of the Lord - something I have no trouble doing whatsoever.

Lovingly,
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-03-2015, 08:26 PM

Ladies, as a married woman, I have also learned a few tricks. I only go out once a month to the lovely locations Naomi mentioned; but in the mean time, I use rose cucumber water as my bathing water. This keeps my skin looking clear, young, and pretty. Then I also do a milk and honey cream mixed with a few special ingredients; if you like, contact me for samples. But more than all that, I pray. I pray for a meek and humble spirit (1 Peter 3:4) and ask God to bless me with radiance so that I may radiate His goodness and glory through me.

YiC,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-04-2015, 02:07 PM

Thank you for your suggestions, Sisters! Unfortunately, my face is no longer able to handle scrubs or rough exfoliations without breaking out and making me scared to leave my house. It also seems that I will have to revise my prayer because I am no longer in need of a suitor. Now I must pray that my face stays pretty enough to keep him from running off.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-04-2015, 03:02 PM

Esther, Dear:

The LORD will never allow your skin to become in such a state that you can't glorify Him through appropriate moisturizing, exfoliating, and cleansing. It is a lie of the devil, who is trying to make you think there is no hope for your haggard looking, unattractive self. It simply isn't true, darling! Start pleading the blood of Jesus over your skin. What better time to start than the weekend when He shed that blood for you? Pray with me:

LORD GOD, In the Name of Your Son and in honor of His Passion on the Cross of Calvary, we come against the devil and his lies. We just plead the shed blood of Christ, with its life saving and sin forgiving properties, to cover us, Father God, and we just believe in Your restorative power to touch Esther's gnarly, sun-damaged face, having been put through years of cheap products and improper cleansing techniques. Father God, we just lift Esther to you now and we plead once again the BLOOD OF JESUS. Devil, you must flee! Satan, you must RUN! Lucifer, you must immediately depart! IN JESUS HOLY NAME, the BLOOD OF JESUS has power and dominion over you. Father God, we just lift Esther to you now and rely on Your promises of protection, love, forgiveness, and clear skin. Hallelujah! Glory! And now through Christ, Esther, be HEALED and CLEANSED and MOISTURIZED and EXFOLIATED and RENEWED as those skin cells rejuvenate to glorify our lovely Savior! We just thank You, Father God, for Your Cleansing Power, and we magnify Your Name.

Jesus is the Great Dermatologist, Esther. Trust in Him from now on. Sisters, I hope you all joined me in that prayer - and will keep praying until Esther looks like a fashion model.

In Him,
NRL

PS: Esther: No Maybelline or Cover Girl. Clinique from now on.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-04-2015, 03:55 PM

What a lovely prayer, Sister! Thank you for praying for me and giving me advice.

Deuteronomy 6.5
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Tell her once True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Kangi 2014 Witch Hunt Award 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Mower Persecuted Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Hands Off Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel

Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-05-2015, 06:10 AM

I wish you women would stop your gossiping and read the Lord's word. Everything you need to know is in the Bible.

Anointing with olive oil:

Amos 6:6 That drink wine in bowls, And anoint themselves with the chief ointments:
But they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.

II Samuel 12:20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat

But do not use oil when you're in mourning:

Micah 6:15 Thou shalt sow, but thou shalt not reap; Thou shalt tread the olives, but thou shalt not anoint thee with oil;
And sweet wine, but shalt not drink wine.

II Samuel 14:2
And Joab sent to Tekoah, and fetched thence a wise woman, and said unto her, I pray thee, feign thyself to be a mourner, and put on now mourning apparel, and anoint not thyself with oil, but be as a woman that had a long time mourned for the dead:

Now, the concubines of Ahasuerus had to prepare themselves more elaborately - with oil of myrrh and oil of frankincence

Esther 2:12
Now when every maid’s turn was come to go in to king Ahasuerus, after that she had been twelve months, according to the manner of the women, (for so were the days of their purifications accomplished, to wit, six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with sweet odours, and with other things for the purifying of the women

These are the only skin treatments sanctioned in the Bible, in other words, the only skin treatments sanctioned by God. No cucumber, no salts, no kale, no exfoliations.

(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-05-2015, 04:01 PM

Esther,

Just go with the kale, cucumbers, sea salt, and prayer. God will honor your devotion to Him. You don't want to end up looking like certain of the sisters at church: cracked, peeling, bruised, itchy, flaky, with hair growing out of their ears and nose. Nothing demonstrates the love of Jesus like perfect skin.

Praise Him!
NRL

(#9)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-05-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther B. View Post
Forgive me, ladies, for posting such a seemingly frivolous thread, but I am curious and I think that this might help some of our zit-faced sinner and heathen women among us (although none come to mind at the moment). How do you keep your skin so flawless and beautiful for your husbands, God, or both? Besides prayer, of course.
Besides prayer? What else works against the devil?

Acne – The Mark of the Devil

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#10)
Old
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-05-2015, 10:00 PM

Wrinkles are the sign of ageing, and, face it ladies, there’s no man going to look at a woman who looks like the witch in Snow White with a face like a relief map of the Ozarks.

The collagen present in the skin loosens with ageing. The ravages of each night subject the skin to an unbelievable onslaught of toxins, drying agents and rivulets of disappearing collagen – think of a large wet sheet draped loosely over a skeleton. As a result, the skin not only appears wrinkled or creased, it is wrinkled and creased.

Wrinkles are not an inevitable biological process; free radicals and UV rays have been with womankind since Eden and they are actually inured to them. Various factors are responsible for causing wrinkles: debauchery, sedentary life, lack of proper skin care, talking too much, fretting over minor things, indecision, wild ideas, etc.

So, before the wrinkles snatch what’s left of the beauty of your face and render you into a sagging old hag likely to scare grandchildren and smell vaguely of sour milk, treat them!

Wrinkles generally appear on the face around the eyes, upper arms, hands, face around the jaw line, neck (think Thanksgiving) and did I mention the face? The symptoms of wrinkles are: deep furrows, hideous crow’s feet, Morocco leather-type patterning, lines like a road map of Boston, saggy face, skin hanging off the face line like beef curtains, flabby unsupported skin that flaps around and makes you look like a bulldog licking urine of poison-ivy.

Ladies, it is quite impossible to spend too much on face care, but for those of you with a thrifty bent, you can overcome this problem at home with the help of natural remedies.

Home Remedy for Wrinkles, In order to get wrinkle-free face, many people, especially women go for industrial-grade dermal fillers, Botox injections and many other dangerous methods. Of course, these so-called “scientific methods” will work great once, but after a few months, your skin will get worse and you’ll end up looking like this:

So I scoured the available resources to find what women use, and I found they use a bewildering array of applications for the face: 1. Milk Powder, 2. Pineapple, 3. Coconut Oil, 4. Banana, 5. Tea, 6. Cucumber, 7. Tomato, 8. Olive Oil, 9. Almond Oil, 10. Watermelon , 11. Water, 12. Honey & Lemon, 13. Rice, 14. Papaya , 15. Rose Water, 16. Vitamin E Oil, 17. Egg White, 18. Apricot, 19. Sandalwood Powder, 20. Ginger, 21. Strawberries, 22. Avocado, 23. Garlic, 24. Nuts, 25. Rosehip Oil, 26. Apple, 27. Mint, 28. Rose Lotion, 29. Aloe Vera , 30. Curd, 31. Milk Cream, 32. Lime and Olive Oil, 33. Apple, 34. Yogurt Mask, 35. Cucumber, 36. Egg & Honey, 37. Lentil Mask, 38. Cabbage Juice, 39. Carrot Juice.

I mixed them all together in Mrs Bathfire’s blender and put them into the refrigerator in a large jug to settle.

I came back no more than 10 minutes later and it had disappeared! It transpired that Mrs Bathfire had taken it and had handed it out with cookies to her friends who were in our library attending a meeting of the MAACP* as a “Fruit Smoothie”.

Mrs Bathfire has given me a bad time over skin lotion before, (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=103320) so I didn’t say anything but I am making some more of the face pack. So if, in the meantime, you see some of the older wives going round looking like 24-year-olds, you’ll know what’s done it.

* Mothers Against the Advancement of Colored People.

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Skincare Tips - 04-06-2015, 01:38 PM

What lovely suggestions, everyone! Thank you, Sister Mary, for bringing my attention to a mistake I made in my first post. I should have said "in addition to prayer," because there is no alternative.

Brother Farmer, I have have considered using olive oil on my face, but it happened when my face was broken out and I had neither the desire to make my face worse nor the time to try it since I was spending so much time praying for the rash to heal. I have heard that olive oil works wonders on the hair, although that it better for a different, and much shorter, thread.

Thanks again for your suggestions! I will post my new prayer for when I wash my face when I have figured it out and made it sound nice.

Deuteronomy 6.5
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Skincare Tips - 06-03-2015, 01:58 PM

Please forgive me for double posting and reviving such an old thread, but I have perfected my skin-washing prayer to the point where I haven't finished it and thought that it wasn't good enough for our Lord and Savior. Here it is:

Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing me with a man who is willing to put up with me and correct me when I so rightfully deserve it. Thank you also for giving me the fair light skin that is attractive to True Christian™ Men like Samuel. Please bless my cleansers and scrubs so that their effects on my skin can be a testament to your Glory and your power over Satan, who wishes to make me unattractive and unappealing to True Christian™ Men. Please bless the ingredients that I use for my lemon and lime waters so that the final products may also be blessed and good for my skin. Bless my soul so that it may be as pure and beautiful as my skin. I ask all of this in the name of You and Your Son. Amen.

Deuteronomy 6.5