Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page I am saved by lord Jesus.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 13,057
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 12-31-2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Do you want flat level design in the arena tournaments or you prefer a tower of babylon vertical development of maps? Do you want to be enslaved by art critics and journalists or you want to defeat the tyrants?
Those problems are easily solved by not playing the game.

You commented:
Quote:
The art inside churches is not a "proof" to represent the ideas of the churchgoers
That may not be the intention of its being there, but the failure of the churchgoers to repudiate and destroy the stuff is a dead giveaway. They have no interest in how God defines worship. It may be that they DO know what God's commandments are concerning "artwork" but desire to worship some other entity. Throughout history, the consequences of rejecting what God wants——or (to be charitable) not even bothering to find out——are catastrophic.

You mentioned that Bibles are available to read. If the interior of the place so flagrantly contravenes God's most consistent message, explicit throughout Scripture, can one assume the people who built it disagree with Biblical values? After all, those values are there in writing for anyone to check out. As you read through, quite soon you'll find the passages concerned and then you could post God's message here.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
ERvengeanceDDR5 ERvengeanceDDR5 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Dec 2021
ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 12-31-2021, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
the failure of the churchgoers to repudiate and destroy the stuff is a dead giveaway.

Are you trying to say that I should go to a church and vandalize it?



Seems retarded. To be honest, the churches preserve awesome art. Churches invested alot of money in art, ofcourse to do propaganda, but also because art is profitable.



Art is worth a lot. Church recently stopped investing in art, well that's a problem of course. But you also have to ask yourself why are they not investing so much? It probably is because artworld is corrupted and not worthy of an investment from an institution like the church.



Well, gaming had a strong potential during the 2000s, it was an anti-art ideology on the making. Something happened and the gaming world was ruined before it could even start doing the subversive anti-art job.



Let's discuss Halo the game and why it is the source of evil.

Better still, let's not. This is the Introduction Forum.
Signed: your friendly Moderator.
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Roland's Avatar
Roland Roland is offline
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member
 

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus Chili Chemtrail Confused about midget porn

 
Posts: 2,205
Join Date: May 2014
Location: On a mountain with a tree and a midgit
Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 12-31-2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Are you trying to say that I should go to a church and vandalize it?
No, MitzaLizalor did not say that. You selectively quoting and spinning the message does not work here because everyone can just look at the original post and value it for what it is worth.
Were you to be honest you would read the entire message, wrap your brain around what is actually being conveyed in that message and give a proper answer.

What people here have been telling you (sometimes between the lines, so polite, or in a more direct manner) is that without showing on which Bible verses your arguments are based, they are meritless if you proclaim they are based on Christianity.

I hope that helps.


Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Dennis Lukes's Avatar
Dennis Lukes Dennis Lukes is offline
Innkeeper for Christ
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Inn Keeper for Christ Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars QAnon Storm Chaser TC Bravery Stamp of Approval Outreach preacher Wrath of God Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 2,161
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Owning the Libs
Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 12-31-2021, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Let's discuss Halo the game and why it is the source of evil.
Hey buddy, let's learn to use the search bar, how about that? And I assure you we know more than any Unsaved Trash about evil and its many manifestations.


I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,791
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 12-31-2021, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
I hope this message cleared all the doubts. After all I am a trueChristian® and I love God.
Are you? Do you? Your words are meaningless until you prove them - the easiest way would be for you to start citing the Bible often but thoughtfully.

I'll be waiting, but I'm not holding my breath.
Quote:
of course I followed the rules like the trueChristian® that I am, so I quoted the bible verses and all of that.
You quoted the very first verse of the Bible. Call me a cynic, but that to me means that you didn't actually read the whole thing, just opened on the first page and cited the first line. In my previous experience, people who cite the first verse of the first chapter of the first book are the ones who are completely ignorant about the rest of it. Not just because of the location of the verse, but also because the Bible is filled with verses that are much more informative, shocking, or impressive in some other way.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 13,057
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-01-2022, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
churches preserve awesome art. Churches invested alot of money in art
I am not opposed to art and in particular Christian art which obviously would not transgress God's commandments. I had a look at the CHIESA DI SAN FRANCESCO D'ASSISI, as I mentioned, and among the objects celebrated there was a bird emitting sparks.


I think the bird, possibly a phoenix, is quite visible. What is it doing in a church? Of all the themes throughout The Bible, the most often repeated addresses exactly this. God doesn't care if you call it "art" or how you describe its manufacture. He doesn't care how old it is. The only reason—as I understand it—such an object could be in a church is if the church was not Christian. If I'm wrong, I'm always happy to be corrected. So far you have not addressed this concern.
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
ERvengeanceDDR5 ERvengeanceDDR5 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Dec 2021
ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
So far you have not addressed this concern.

I tried to answer you but the moderator censored me mutliple times. I was basically quoting a load of bible verses, but an evil moderator decided to censor me.



Probably there is an infiltration in this forum. I think we have to drain the swamp in this community.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
ERvengeanceDDR5 ERvengeanceDDR5 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Dec 2021
ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Hey buddy, let's learn to use the search bar, how about that? And I assure you we know more than any Unsaved Trash about evil and its many manifestations.
Hey bro you have to quote the bible verses. Your argument is not biblically sound.



Take this quote here bro.



Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.



It's from John 4:20.



You basically called me "unsaved trash", it's obvious that you don't love me as a brother, therefore you are the "unsaved trash" here, because you are unnecessarily hostile. Come on kiddo, go read the bible and then come back when you will be less ignorant.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Chocolate Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 9,767
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Hey bro you have to quote the bible verses. Your argument is not biblically sound.

Take this quote here bro.

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

It's from John 4:20.

You basically called me "unsaved trash", it's obvious that you don't love me as a brother, therefore you are the "unsaved trash" here, because you are unnecessarily hostile.
Your current designation is "unsaved trash" because our senior pastoral staff has not yet determined your spiritual status. This means that you are not, in fact, the brother of any member of our church. Setting aside that fact, however, I am pleased that you have delved a little further into the Bible than the first 11 words of Genesis.
Quote:
Come on kiddo, go read the bible and then come back when you will be less ignorant.
:r ofl::rof l: Stop! Stop! You're killing me!

Oh, dear, my stomach hurts from laughing. For someone such as yourself, to wonder here into our little virtual chapel and imperiously order one of our Certified True Christians™ to "go read the Bible" and imply that they are the ignorant ones. . . Tell me, dear, are you Jewish, by any chance? Because that takes a lot of chutzpah.
Thank you very much for the excellent laughs. It was rather refreshing.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
ERvengeanceDDR5 ERvengeanceDDR5 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Dec 2021
ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Tell me, dear, are you Jewish, by any chance? Because that takes a lot of chutzpah.
Thank you very much for the excellent laughs. It was rather refreshing.
Accusing somebody of being a jew is a big offense bro. Do you have bible verses that can prove your argument? If not, then you owe me an apology.
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Isabella White's Avatar
Isabella White Isabella White is offline
True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Real American™ Teabag Patriot Trump of GOD Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College Stamp of Approval Born again virgin Most Obedient Barney BFF of Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Rejoicing Cup of Jesus Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty GLORY Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 3,679
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Ungodly Buffalo, NY, MAGA USA
Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Hey bro you have to quote the bible verses. Your argument is not biblically sound.

You basically called me "unsaved trash", it's obvious that you don't love me as a brother, therefore you are the "unsaved trash" here, because you are unnecessarily hostile. Come on kiddo, go read the bible and then come back when you will be less ignorant.
My dear Miss Vengeance: If our beloved Brother Lukes has referred to you as "Unsaved Trash", then you can take that to the bank! Whilst we are delighted that you have found , within the very confusing branches of the interwebs galaxy, I note that you have posted only ten messages since your arrival of a short time ago. Kindly notice that Brother Lukes has well over 1,700 postings — brimming with wisdom from above — so; I think it's a bit unwise of you to be starting something with him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Your current designation is "unsaved trash" because our senior pastoral staff has not yet determined your spiritual status.
And, as dear Sister Handmaiden has noted so correctly, until our senior Pastors have had a chance to thoroughly conduct their time-consuming investigation into your affairs, then you are — indeed — Unsaved Trash!

Meanwhile, please do your best to learn from the many servants of the — here, at . You will be thanking us for our guidance IF the finds your name in the Book of Life on the Day of Judgment, and IF you avoid this horrible fate:

Revelation 20:11-15:
11 And I saw a great white throne, and that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before ; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.





(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Chocolate Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 9,767
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Accusing somebody of being a jew is a big offense bro.
There was no accusation leveled, merely an inquiry advanced. I did, however, suggest that you were evincing a not inconsiderable degree of arrogance and presumption, and your response has not dispossessed me of that notion. Furthermore, it prompts me to question the level of your reading comprehension and capacity for logical discernment.
Quote:
Do you have bible verses that can prove your argument? If not, then you owe me an apology.
Asking a simple question about someone's ethnicity does not require Biblical support--again, because it was a query, not an argument. More significantly, it is you who now owes me an apology, because you have committed a cardinal offense by current social standards, i.e. you have misgendered me.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
ERvengeanceDDR5 ERvengeanceDDR5 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Dec 2021
ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
You will be thanking us for our guidance IF the finds your name in the Book of Life on the Day of Judgment, and IF you avoid this horrible fate:
Hey bro start quoting bible verses or there is no argument here.
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Chocolate Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 9,767
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Hey bro start quoting bible verses or there is no argument here.
Here's a Bible verse for you:

Proverbs 22:24

Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
ERvengeanceDDR5 ERvengeanceDDR5 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Dec 2021
ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Here's a Bible verse for you:

Proverbs 22:24

Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go.
Thanks I will answer to this post because at least you used an irrefutable argument from the bible.



I have decided to forgive you.



To prove my argument I use this bible verse here:



"Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense"



So I have decided to overlook your words. I hope we ended this fruitless discussion. I need to do a serious thread about Halo
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Roland's Avatar
Roland Roland is offline
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member
 

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus Chili Chemtrail Confused about midget porn

 
Posts: 2,205
Join Date: May 2014
Location: On a mountain with a tree and a midgit
Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Thanks I will answer to this post because at least you used an irrefutable argument from the bible.
You spelled Bible without the capital B there
Quote:
"Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense"
What verse is that? You have misquoted the Bible continuously, I start to wonder if you just made this up.

Quote:
So I have decided to overlook your words. I hope we ended this fruitless discussion. I need to do a serious thread about Halo
That is good. Why do you think Jesus has a halo?


Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Chocolate Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 9,767
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Thanks I will answer to this post because at least you used an irrefutable argument from the bible.
It was my pleasure to share a snippet of Bible wisdom with you, but again, I was not positing any kind of argument.

Quote:
I have decided to forgive you.
Never needed your forgiveness for anything. My position as a True Christian™ establishes where I am in the whole "Forgiveness Spectrum".

Quote:
To prove my argument I use this bible verse here:

"Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense"
Points for posting a Bible verse, but points immediately deducted for not using the LBC approved King James Version. And do you even know what an argument is in the ontological sense?

Quote:
So I have decided to overlook your words.
Very magnanimous, indeed. I know it took a determined effort on your part to sound them out as you read.
Quote:
I hope we ended this fruitless discussion.
"Fruitless", I will give you. But I would characterize this as an "exchange" rather than an actual discussion.
Quote:
I need to do a serious thread about Halo
Not a Halo discussion board, but hey, I am impressed that you take any subject as seriously as you do your rather outsized sense of self.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
ERvengeanceDDR5 ERvengeanceDDR5 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Dec 2021
ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ERvengeanceDDR5 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
King James Version.
Hey bro I need to settle this thing as soon as possible.



Is this website a good source to read the real trueBible? https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/


If yes then I am going to use this website from now on, to prove all my arguments
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Roland's Avatar
Roland Roland is offline
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member
 

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus Chili Chemtrail Confused about midget porn

 
Posts: 2,205
Join Date: May 2014
Location: On a mountain with a tree and a midgit
Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Is this website a good source to read the real trueBible? https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/

If yes then I am going to use this website from now on, to prove all my arguments

Yes, that is the correct version (KJV). You will notice that Proverbs 19:11 is somewhat different than the quote you posted but I see great progress here


Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Chocolate Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 9,767
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am saved by lord Jesus. - 01-02-2022, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERvengeanceDDR5 View Post
Hey bro I need to settle this thing as soon as possible.
What is "this thing" that you need to settle?

Quote:
Is this website a good source to read the real trueBible? https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/
King James Version, that's the one. However, a hard-won, long term familiarity with the source material comes in handy when searching even the most comprehensive database, and I don't think that you have that.


Quote:
If yes then I am going to use this website from now on, to prove all my arguments
Much luck to you in that endeavor. Just so you know how it works, it helps to frame actual arguments before setting out to prove them.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved