Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Easter is About Jesus - Period!
Reload this Page Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate!
Easter is About Jesus - Period! A seasonal forum where we celebrate the true meaning of Easter. No bunnies allowed!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61)
Old
Thomas Taylor's Avatar
Thomas Taylor Thomas Taylor is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

 
Posts: 1,485
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Reaping Bountifully
Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate! - 04-03-2018, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnesaliencat View Post
Actually, Easter is about spring and fertility. It was also a Pagan holiday before you lot stole it and made it all about you and your beliefs, and that is a known fact (albeit one you'll likely mock me for, but still, facts are facts, and slapping Christianity on specific holidays doesn't change that).
Dear Angus,


Easter is Easter. The Bible says so. Look at what happened when Peter was arrested by Herod:


Acts 12:4


And when he had apprehended him, he put him
in prison, and delivered
him
to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

What does that say about Spring and doing the horizontal fandango? That's right, Absolutely Nothing.


Now instead of performing pagan pole dances for your friends go and read the Holy Bible (KJV 1611). You might just learn something that makes you a better person.


I will pray for your pagan soul.


YIC
TT


Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
(#62)
Old
agnesaliencat's Avatar
agnesaliencat agnesaliencat is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sinner Full of it

 
Posts: 151
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In my mum's basement
agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate! - 04-03-2018, 01:19 PM

No because holidays that are Pagan but were stolen by other religions are still Pagan. If you don't like that, then stop celebrating them, because all that's doing is giving you a one-way ticket to the very hell you say you're not going to.
(#63)
Old
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson's Avatar
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

 
Posts: 1,330
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: In the kitchen
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate! - 04-03-2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnesaliencat View Post
No because holidays that are Pagan but were stolen by other religions are still Pagan. If you don't like that, then stop celebrating them, because all that's doing is giving you a one-way ticket to the very hell you say you're not going to.
Some "holidays" are Pagan dear, and we don't celebrate them. We believe in the holidays that are layed out in the Bible, like Christmas and Easter which God has written in His Holy Word. Maybe, if you stopped reading fake news like CNN and started reading real facts (AKA the Bible) your information would be more accurate!


"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#64)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,041
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate! - 04-04-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnesaliencat View Post
Actually, Easter is about spring and fertility. It was also a Pagan holiday before you lot stole it and made it all about you and your beliefs, and that is a known fact (albeit one you'll likely mock me for, but still, facts are facts, and slapping Christianity on specific holidays doesn't change that).
Did you not read my earlier post? Jesus was tortured to death. This fact resulted in Life broadcast through the universe. Many deceased persons were resurrected as a result of that regenerative field. Additional evidence from history, recorded so that we would know, includes not only Jesus coming back to life but others too.

Acts 9:36-41 Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did. And it came to pass in those days, that she was sick, and died: whom when they had washed, they laid her in an upper chamber. And forasmuch as Lydda was nigh to Joppa, and the disciples had heard that Peter was there, they sent unto him two men, desiring him that he would not delay to come to them. Then Peter arose and went with them. When he was come, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and shewing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them. But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up. And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.
Many people were raised from death by Jesus and the fact that others were raised too after His departure from the world confirms that His Holy Spirit is with us still. If it were a pagan spirit..that is to say a demon, such as proliferate in the popish headquarters stuffed full of idols and CORPSES..they'd still be dead. Just like all the dead popes. But in Christ they did not stay dead.
Acts 20:9-12 There sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead. And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him. When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed. And they brought the young man alive, and were not a little comforted.
If he was not raised from the dead how could he eat and talk until dawn? And since he was raised from the dead by the Power of Jesus we celebrate at Easter, what has this to do with spring and fertility as adored in pagan temples by marauding trollops open for all comers so roundly castigated by Jesus in The New Testament and by Jesus (who is God) in The Old Testament? Please try to get your facts straight before posting in future.
(#65)
Old
Romeo Rovagnati's Avatar
Romeo Rovagnati Romeo Rovagnati is offline
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

 
Posts: 239
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate! - 04-04-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
We believe in the holidays that are layed out in the Bible, like Christmas and Easter which God has written in His Holy Word.
If so, why you don't celebrate Ephiphany, Candelora, All-Saints Day, the Assumption of Mary and other festivities? Also, i don't remember having Thanksgiving in the Bible.
(#66)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is online now
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,579
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate! - 04-04-2018, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
If so, why you don't celebrate Ephiphany,
Because not every single event in the Bible deserve a special holiday! Do you Catholics celebrate the day when Jesus cast demons into swine?

Quote:
Candelora,
That's Candlemass in English. Se above.

Despite, I've seen it as celebration Virgen de Candelaria in the Ungodly South America, and it's all about that pagan goddess Mary.

Quote:
All-Saints Day,
How the heck did we get from events which at least are mentioned in the Bible to this pagan celebration of the dead?!?

Quote:
the Assumption of Mary
Again, not an event mentioned in the Bible, it's a hoax created later by the Orthodox/Catholic church (at the time before the Catholic church separated as a runaway sect from the Orthodox church).
Quote:
Also, i don't remember having Thanksgiving in the Bible.
On Thanksgiving we celebrate the fact that Jesus killed most of the Indians with diseases, making the genocide of whatever was left of them so much easier. If that's not a legit holiday then I don't know what is.
 

Bookmarks

Tags
demon worshiper, devil worship, easter eggs, god hates easter eggs

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved