Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page "Endangered" species - no such thing
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default "Endangered" species - no such thing - 12-26-2013, 11:19 PM

As we all know here, God created the earth roughly 6000 years ago. In the first seven days he created all living things.

God then goes on to tell us that he gave us everything on this earth to dominate;
30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so
http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1.htm

So when you think about it, the idea of "conserving" an animal is nonsense.

I agree that it may appear that some animals are becoming scarcer, it is probably a sign that the Rapture is coming soon. When the Rapture comes, all animals and sinners will be utterly annhilated.

God has commanded us to kill and eat as many animals as we can, therefore I recommend going out and nabbing yourself that bald eagle you always wanted on your wall.

Go out, and shoot some elephants for their tusks, and if you want, leave the carcass there rotting: hell, a nice hamburger would taste better, anyway.

Animals taste good; the idea that an "endangered" species is somehow not a delicious meal waiting to be eaten is absolutely unbiblical, and logically unsound.

What lady would NOT want to wear one of these beautiful leopard skin pelts?

Tell me this would not make the perfect anniversary gift for your lovely wife?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN