Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Please pray for me.
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JtMax is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Unhappy Please pray for me. - 01-18-2007, 05:30 AM

I think I'm turning into a homo-sexual.
Please, help me turn my life around!
(#2)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 01-18-2007, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtMax View Post
Why don't you pray to be let back into this forum someday? (GONG!)

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#3)
Old
Godly woman
Forum Member

Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 01-19-2007, 06:17 AM

Truly, I thank God for Pastor Al and his GODLY GONG! Praise!!

Last edited by Lady Sorrow; 01-19-2007 at 06:17 AM.
(#4)
Old
Former Demoncrat, moving towards the Light.
Forum Member

BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 01-27-2007, 09:04 PM

Although he was most likely being sarcastic, I will pray that he gets Saved™ before Jesus kills him and throws his limp corpse into the lake of fire.

Bush/Halliburton '08-Rapture!
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Spader is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 01-30-2007, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtMax View Post
Wretched homosexuals. Trying to take over this Godly Forum. This is one of the few places on the Interwebs that I will dare to go.
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The Revelator is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.The Revelator is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.The Revelator is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 05:54 AM

How can you be so cruel!?

He was asking for help and you just shut him down!

Remember in John chapter 8, when the Pharisees brought Jesus a woman who had committed adultery. By law, she should have been stoned for what she did. But what did Jesus say?

John 8:7
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

You know what happened? No one stoned her, they left her that day because JEsus made a great point that you all are ignoring. WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE OTHERS WHEN WE OURSELVES ARE NOT PERFECT. Did not the Bible say "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God?" We are all sinful, and we have no right to judge others on their sin as harshly as you guys are.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Jesus FORGAVE that woman. According to the "law of Moses", she should have been dead. But Jesus showed his grace. He then told her to go and sin no more. You see. We all sin. We need to focus on helping eachother overcome our sin, not banning someone and telling them they are going to hell!
(#7)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelator View Post
How can you be so cruel!?

He was asking for help and you just shut him down!
No he wasn't. He was mocking us. After a while, it's usually very easy to spot.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The Revelator is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.The Revelator is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.The Revelator is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 06:55 AM

even if thats true (which no one knows for sure) there is still something to be learned of what I said.
(#9)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 06:59 AM

Quote:
even if thats true (which no one knows for sure) there is still something to be learned of what I said.
Yes, and the lesson is to ban you too.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 07:04 AM

on what grounds?
(#11)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 07:07 AM

Quote:
on what grounds?
You come here, in some cases you talk intelligently, in others you attack us, but most egregiously, without having the experience here that the Pastors and moderators have had with the regular barrage of unSaved trash who only come to mock or attack us, you dare tell them how to run this forum.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 07:15 AM

I have come here to debate. I think debating is healthy among christians. Dont you agree? It causes people to study what they believe more deeply. It...it challenges them and what they believe. It refines your faith if I may even go as far as saying that.

I learned something already. I learned that the KJV is the BEST English translation out there.

Maybe you guys can learn something from what I have to say.

Sister Mary, I'm not saying I'm smarter than your pastors and moderators here. Because I'm probably not, but what I am saying is that no one is perfect. No matter where we are in our walk with Christ, there is always another step we can take.
(#13)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 09:22 AM

man, you seem like a christian who isnt brainwashed into hate like the rest of these nazis....you should get out of here while you can and find a forum with like minded INTELLIGENT christians...not like these jerry falwell pat robertson loving idiots...

i wonder how many pastors that sit and type in this forum have touched little boys, or had impure thoughts....remember haggard? you wont forget that bruise too soon will you? i wonder how many pastors here go home and drink themselves to sleep so they can cope with the lies hey made up as a shield around themselves their whole lives....a wall of ignorance and blind faith.
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-05-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ View Post
man, you seem like a christian who isnt brainwashed into hate like the rest of these nazis....you should get out of here while you can and find a forum with like minded INTELLIGENT christians...not like these jerry falwell pat robertson loving idiots...

i wonder how many pastors that sit and type in this forum have touched little boys, or had impure thoughts....remember haggard? you wont forget that bruise too soon will you? i wonder how many pastors here go home and drink themselves to sleep so they can cope with the lies hey made up as a shield around themselves their whole lives....a wall of ignorance and blind faith.
Even though it is beneath me, I shall attempt to interperet this so everyone can understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ
The Revelator, you seem to be somewhat intelligent, except you don't believe the same as I. These Godly True Christians don't agree with me, so they are all idiots. You should leave because I am right, and everyone else in the world is wrong. Perhaps you'd like to come over tonight and talk about this over a candle lit dinner?

Since these Godly True Christians don't agree with me, I'm going to call them papist, mary-worshipping child molestors. I myself am a loser, and drink too much, so I will accuse them of doing it. Were my self esteem a bit higher, I'd probably hit on the pastors. If you don't accept everything I say as gospel, then you are a bigger idiot than I accuse these Godly True Christians of being.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
(#15)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Please pray for me. - 02-06-2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
Even though it is beneath me, I shall attempt to interperet this so everyone can understand.
I had no idea that you'd taken coursework in Idjitspeak, RDD!

It's always good to have translators about.