Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#29)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-07-2013, 02:01 PM

I find your posts humourous and entertaining. Let us continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExGay Alex View Post
You are reading a lot into something that just isn't there. It never uses the word "lie."
Indeed, it doesn't use this particular word, because that would be plain ridiculous.

Why would a child need to explain to their parents where their PS3 came from, if the parents have already given their permission for the child to make a donation?

Come on now Alex...i have faith in you that you can think this one through!

Indeed, a child would need to explain to their parents where their new PS3 came from because the parents would not be aware of the donation in the first place! Ta-daaaa! And there we have it - theft, in the law of the land.

It took you a while, and i had to walk you there, but you got there. Eventually. Congratulations.

Quote:
Yes.
Very well:

Proverbs 19:9 - A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall perish.

Psalms 101:7 - He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Proverbs 24:28 - Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive [not] with thy lips.

James 3:14 - But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

Proverbs 6:16 - 6:19 - These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

I have to say, i'm rather surprised that you wouldn't know that lying is a sin, Alex.

Quote:
You are so mean! There is no reason to call names.
Now now. Lets not cry wolf Alex, after you've been calling me names across different threads for an extended period of time. No one likes a cry baby

Quote:
Yes, compared to your love of Jesus. That's what the Bible says. I didn't write it. Complain to God if you don't like it.
Wrong. Just plain lies or ignorance here. I have quoted where it says to respect and honour thy parents. There is no debate to be had. Don't like it? Complain to your God...he is the one who told you to honour and respect your parents. The instructions of this church, which is to hate you parents, is borderline blasphemous.

Quote:
Show me where I said you said it.
So why are you harping on about it? What is the point of bringing up random points? It doesn't alter what i've said.

Quote:
No, it refers to the feeling you must have compared to your love for Jesus. Honor your parents generally, but when it comes to Jesus, follow the words of Jesus in Matthew and Mark and hate them by comparison.
So honour your parents, respect them, and then hate them also? And you're saying there is no contradiction here? At least make this talk interesting and fun, and not just ridiculous. You can do better.