Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray for the creator of The Fairly OddParents
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Pray for the creator of The Fairly OddParents - 03-16-2021, 04:24 PM

Buonasera.

Usually i wouldn't ask to pray for an american cartoonist, but i feel the need to do it, because he is persecuted for his beliefs. The person i'm talking about corresponds to the name of Butch Hartman, who is best known as the creator of The Fairly OddParents.
I never watched the show, but as far as i found out on the internet, Mr. Hartman is a member of a Conservative Church and made the cartoon in order to spread Biblical Morals. He was also starting a campaign to create a Christian Friendly platform called OAXIS, that would've beaten the sinful Leftflix and its comrades, but it failed.
Because of him being a Christian and saying the truth about the transgender sin, he is now persecuted everyday for his faith in Jesus, something that every Christian has to suffer (2 Timothy 3:12). Now Mr. Hartman is working on a live-action of his own cartoon, and he needs alot of prayer so he can start again spreading Christian Morals to the newer generations.