X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland

Originally posted by Anyajenkins View Post
    Wow that is cruel
    I personally don't think this incident ranks anywhere near to the Flood, but yeah, God can be that way at times.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      I personally don't think this incident ranks anywhere near to the Flood, but yeah, God can be that way at times.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
      A woman who can't cook and clean is a sorry sight. My wife gets pretty upset if I lock her out of the RV for breaking a dish. Sometimes she curls up into a ball and cries all night.
      Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Iam absolutly disgusted with what I read by all of you! You sound like the manson familyy how can u say those evil things? And wish such morbid things on a person u never met only god can judge her doesnt tgat say so in the bible? Anyway the doctors heros helping her are heros and beyond selfless and the god I know would b prosud of them things happen in this world that we cant control heros and good peop,e get sick or die painful deaths mourn for them dont say god did that to punish tem and make tgem suffer this site is full of anger Nd hate when god is about love u should b ashamed I only signed upfor this soone nice prayer goesout to this poor girl who went through this
        I thought all the schools for the retarded children were blocked from accessing this site.

Don't worry, dear. The Department of Faith will block your school's access soon, but your semi-literate rant will remain for all to see forever.

Maybe when you've read the Bible, you will return and find that you laugh and shake your head at your own imbecilic pre-Jesus antics, much as we do.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

My my god is watching u as u call me those names they dont bother me I have read the bible and my relationship with god is not your concsrn I know god loves me he knew my path since before I came to earth, what bothers me is the hatefull words I seen on here about a innocent girl and u all are calling me a hatemonger an unsaved peice of trash?! Tellimg u right now ive seen horror movies based on ur behavior and it is heartbreaking I lovepeople and I dont even hate any of u even the person who said she got her hands cut off for being a bad cook and ect... but in ur eyes iam the hate? its cool I wish I,had the power to better this world but there isnt enough in its entirity. Good riddence

Comment

I know god loves me
            How? How do you know God loves you?

I mean, are you absolutely sure?
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

My my god is watching u as u call me those names they dont bother me I have read the bible and my relationship with god is not your concsrn I know god loves me he knew my path since before I came to earth, what bothers me is the hatefull words I seen on here about a innocent girl and u all are calling me a hatemonger an unsaved peice of trash?! Tellimg u right now ive seen horror movies based on ur behavior and it is heartbreaking I lovepeople and I dont even hate any of u even the person who said she got her hands cut off for being a bad cook and ect... but in ur eyes iam the hate? its cool I wish I,had the power to better this world but there isnt enough in its entirity. Good riddence
              Could you have one of the orderlies type up what you're trying to say in English?

I'm sorry, but I'm not fluent in Tard.

And don't hand me any nonsense about "typing on your phone". If you cared enough for us to understand what you're blabbing about, you'd take your time instead of being lazy.
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I don't know who or what your "god" is, but my GOD is GOD!
                Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

...what bothers me is the hatefull words I seen on here about a innocent girl...
                  If she's so innocent, why did God strike her with that dreadful disease?

The True Christians™ are just expressing their desire that Amy bow down before the Lord (metaphorically, of course, it'd be rather hard with her stumps and all) and show faith in Jesus, who would then cure her instantly, as the Bible promises to true believers.

If you'd just read your Bible, all this would be quite clear to you.

Comment

Where in the bible does it say that we aren't allowed to get help if were sick?
                    Rom.1:26-27
                    For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by ddeckys View Post
                      What do you care what the Holy Bible says? You're not a Christian.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        What do you care what the Holy Bible says? You're not a Christian.
                        I am a Christian, just not a TrueChristianTM I'm fine with that though.
                        For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

I am a Christian, just not a TrueChristianTM I'm fine with that though.
                          If you were a Christian then you'd know what the Bible says, and where.

Ever actually read the Holy Word of God, or are you one of these limp-wristed false Christians who make it up as they go?
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

2 Chronicles 16:12-13 "And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians. And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign."

Christians are supposed to know this stuff.

Comment

Keep in mind I'm 16. I haven't studied the bible for nearly as long as you guys have, I'm just trying to get by in school at the moment.

Comment

Keep in mind I'm 16. I haven't studied the bible for nearly as long as you guys have, I'm just trying to get by in school at the moment.
                                What good is school when your eternal soul is in peril?

Comment

Working...
                                X