X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope performs an obscene act on Baby Jesus statue

This is what the filthy pervert did on Christmas Eve.
    Those of delicate constitutions please look away.

sigpic

Re: Pope performs an obscene act on Baby Jesus statue

Well, what do you expect from an organization that profits from lewd, crude, perversions? Just look at their best selling statuary at the Vatican Gift Shop:

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Don't be fooled. This and all popes disgust me. He will soon joining his fellow antichrists in eternal damnation, in a special section of hell that I have reserved for statue-abusing papists.
      Blessed is Me.

Comment

The chief papists have always done their utmost to destroy everything that is precious to God and Jesus. The previous one is seen here flaunting his moslem faith with Arabic pictographic writing!

Philippians 3:18
        For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

From now on there will be no doubt whatsoever about the true nature of cat licks as Jesus Himself has appeared to us and made Testimony on our behalf!

Yours in Christ

Elmer
        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Working...
        X