X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar?

That is not entirely true, we are letting you stay around (for now).

Originally posted by Mr. Old Iron Crotch View Post
    Hah! Here's another tard! I thought you people didn't like them!

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
    28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
    29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
      Can you guess which one was me?
      I certainly hope you are the one who decided not to point his unGodly "package" towards the camera?
      Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

The one buried under the sand.
        Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Old Iron Crotch View Post
          Hah! Here's another tard! I thought you people didn't like them!
          No, I know that her clothes are too small for me because I'm a heck of alot bigger than her. Have I tried them on? Heck no!
          Then why were you wearing her dirty jeans, her work boots, and her beer-soaked wet t-shirt?
          The one taking the picture? We all know, Brother Eliot, that you'd never engage in such an unseemly and immodest display.
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
            Then why were you wearing her dirty jeans, her work boots, and her beer-soaked wet t-shirt?
            Hah! I've never seen her wear anything that didn't look brand new! The day she'd wear a shirt that even had crumbs on it is the day Pastor Ezekiel joins PETA, American Atheists and the DNC!

The one taking the picture? We all know, Brother Eliot, that you'd never engage in such an unseemly and immodest display.
            Taking pictures like that seems more gay than posing for them.
            Now that Obama is president I get to watch my wife have one of those black guys he promised her.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              Well, I haven't always been a saved True Christian (tm). Those were wild times back then! Why me and the gang would pick up a 6 pack and go to the beach and spend the day chasing the gals around! I'm so ashamed.
              Matthew:
              5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
              5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
              10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
              10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

No matter how I look at it, ick.
                sigpic
                Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post

The only way to look at that without getting sick is with your eyes closed.
                  Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
                    Too late.
                    sigpic
                    Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                      ...or, in the case of Mrs. Van Hellsplaything or OIC, not to enter this forum at all. Which part of "Men Only!" do you Christ-denying Jezebels not understand?
                      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

What kind of sick witch freak are you ???? You actually vomit.... THROUGH YOUR EYES ?????!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
                          What kind of sick witch freak are you ???? You actually vomit.... THROUGH YOUR EYES ?????!!!
                          She's demon possessed, Brother Percy. That's what demon possessed people do. Sick, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
                            The only way she can surprise me anymore is by behaving normally, not that she often does.
                            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                              The only way she can surprise me anymore is by behaving normally, not that she often does.
                              I still think she's wet Cajun coonass.

YIC,
                              Sayved

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                              28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                              29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Here is my contribution!
                                Last edited by Capt. Aaron Portway; 11-13-2008, 02:41 AM.
                                sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X