X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Day!! Shopping spree

Hello Ladies as many of you know being a widow with children is not easy. However, I am happy to report that I have I have completed my CCL (Concealed Carry License) have been allowed by my Pastor and the state of Texas to carry a gun. My father gave me a life membership to the NRA as a gift on my 16th birthday, but he never allowed me to buy a gun. Since his passing and that of my husband, I spoke with my Pastor and he gave me the great news that he would allow me to to learn how to shoot a gun, plus he agreed to have one of the deacons clean it for me .

The Christian Gun store in town is making me this!!!! I cannot wait till it is ready! I am having it inscribed with one of my favorite Godly sayings

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: Numbers 6:24

Plus I can carry this in my new stoning purse

I would love to know if any of the ladies of Freehold shoot guns and what is their favorite. I must say when I shoot I can feel Gods love run through my body it gives me tingles!
    sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Re: Happy Day!! Shopping spree

Congratulations TaraAnne.
    All I have is a loaded shotgun at the front door for when Mike is away on business. Maybe I should suggest that I need more protection. He will likely reply that I don't need it as we live in a gated community, but that doesn't mean that the boundaries may one day be breached.

Comment

My father says I am too stupid for a gun.
      I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
        I have met your father (last summer at the Pastors Fist N' Fish summer cook out and Prayer meeting). He seemed like a wise man. It is good to mind your father.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
          Felicity, Isn't it time your father married you off? At 16 you should be pregnant with Christ's little soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
            Felicity, Isn't it time your father married you off? At 16 you should be pregnant with Christ's little soldiers.
            ....or even very little soldiers? I could provide at least a quiverfull per birthing!
            But before I can commit, you'll need to send me a copy of your father's stock portfolio and current bank account balance - then we can talk turkey!
            " I don't always read the Bible; but when I do, I prefer KJV 1611"
            - The most interesting Dwarf in the world

Comment

I have a brother Felicity. He's very nice and wise. He's eighteen and looking for a wife so....
              Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraAnne View Post
                Hello Ladies as many of you know being a widow with children is not easy. However, I am happy to report that I have I have completed my CCL (Concealed Carry License) have been allowed by my Pastor and the state of Texas to carry a gun. My father gave me a life membership to the NRA as a gift on my 16th birthday, but he never allowed me to buy a gun. Since his passing and that of my husband, I spoke with my Pastor and he gave me the great news that he would allow me to to learn how to shoot a gun, plus he agreed to have one of the deacons clean it for me .

The Christian Gun store in town is making me this!!!! I cannot wait till it is ready! I am having it inscribed with one of my favorite Godly sayings

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: Numbers 6:24

Plus I can carry this in my new stoning purse

I would love to know if any of the ladies of Freehold shoot guns and what is their favorite. I must say when I shoot I can feel Gods love run through my body it gives me tingles!
                Congratulations, Tara Ann! I do not own a gun and have never fired one either. But I do love that stoning purse! Where can I get one? Also, what kind/size of stones/rocks do you suggest?
                Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
                Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
                ***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***

Comment

Bethany,

Big enough to do this to a homer, or uppity nigra! However, be careful you dont want your purse to look like it is full of rocks. I usually go down by my creek to fetch the smoothest stone. No need to have bulges.

However, I do not have to carry that many stones now that I have my equalizer!!!

You can get a good stoning purse anywhere. I should have made mine but it caught my eye.
                  sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by MourningStar View Post
                    I have a brother Felicity. He's very nice and wise. He's eighteen and looking for a wife so....
                    You have a brother named Felicity? I'll bet its a fag, right?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by BaptistBethany View Post
                      Congratulations, Tara Ann! I do not own a gun and have never fired one either. But I do love that stoning purse! Where can I get one? Also, what kind/size of stones/rocks do you suggest?
                      Originally posted by TaraAnne View Post
                      Bethany,

Big enough to do this to a homer, or uppity nigra! However, be careful you dont want your purse to look like it is full of rocks. I usually go down by my creek to fetch the smoothest stone. No need to have bulges.

However, I do not have to carry that many stones now that I have my equalizer!!!

You can get a good stoning purse anywhere. I should have made mine but it caught my eye.
                      Ladies, please.
                      How can any True Christian Lady get around to doing anything if she doesn't have a gun or a batch of stones?, I would also bring a large Bible to give you inspiration as you do God's work.
                      Thinking of Abortion?
                      That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                      Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        You have a brother named Felicity? I'll bet its a fag, right?
                        I was talking TO Felicity. My brother's name is Ashley. Before you say anything, Ashley was originally thought of as a guys name but is now more common for girls. My brother was born when it was a name for boys.
                        Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

I was talking TO Felicity. My brother's name is Ashley. Before you say anything, Ashley was originally thought of as a guys name but is now more common for girls. My brother was born when it was a name for boys.
                          Why does he not change it then? If I was called Dorothy I would change it ASAP.

YIC
                          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                            Why does he not change it then? If I was called Dorothy I would change it ASAP.

YIC
                            What kind of uncaring parents would give a boy child such a clearly fem name that all the girls would want to steal it in the first place? That's what I don't understand.
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Gay is gay, no matter what century. Do you think your brother's quest to find a man-wife is more acceptable today than it was thousands of years ago?

Comment

Working...
                              X