X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Senator (Quacking) Duckworth Has a Baby While in Office

I have not see a close up picture of her baby. But at a distance you can see that she is (I'm not going to use the word "ugly" here) not an especially attractive child.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      I have not see a close up picture of her baby. But at a distance you can see that she is (I'm not going to use the word "ugly" here) not an especially attractive child.

Is that woman even a true blooded American? She looks like a foreigner to me. Maybe someone needs to check her immigration status.
      Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Having a baby is no excuse to get a free wheelchair off of Medicaid. It's rampant abuse like this which is destroying our healthcare, which is why we need to BAN all government healthcare programs NOW. Let the people be free to buy their own wheelchairs.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

I'm stil waiting to see the weaponization hardware on the baby.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
          X