X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMERGENCY MISSION TO JAPAN

Friends, we have been sending missionaries to the Godless island of Japan with little to no success for years now! So ingrained is their deviant behavior that we've been fortunate that our brave Christian soldiers haven't been held down and forced to get Hello Kitty tattoos!

Well, as we know, the Lord has just sent Japan a well-deserved wake up call in the form of two powerful earthquakes and a mighty tsunami! Now is the time to STRIKE while the IRON IS HOT!

We have assembled three teams of Emergency Rescue Missionaries, each led by seasoned Gold Tithers, to get in and bring Japan what it needs most in this time of crisis - the Word of God!

There are two things our ERM teams needs RIGHT NOW - prayers and donations. Please come down to the church or the Ladies of Landover offices and bring your donations of cash and the following URGENT SUPPLIES...

NEEDED
    Bibles
    Batteries for electronic Bibles

The time for action is NOW! Japan needs our Emergency Rescue Missionaries and with Jesus on our side, we are more than happy to oblige!

Thank you, and God bless.
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Re: EMERGENCY MISSION TO JAPAN

I shall be sending down a supply of waterproof Bibles immediately

Click image for larger version

Name:	waterproof.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1913270

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
      I shall be sending down a supply of waterproof Bibles immediately
      That is so nice of you!

I am sending them a sponge so they can remove all the water.
      I Jesus!

Comment

The Power of Jesus has come over me. I will pick up the tab for 10,000 bibles and enough batteries for a year. If you ladies would like to deliver them in person, my private jet is yours to use. James.

Comment

Sister Mary, you know I wholeheartedly support sending those heathens exactly what they need in the wake of this great disaster, but is it really wise to be sending them batteries? I mean, it IS Japan, and I know those slopes are known for their GameBoys and creepy sex robots. What's stopping them from taking the batteries out of their electronic Bibles and using them in their sinful electronics instead, thereby bringing about another earthquake?

I just think the money spent on batteries could be better used buying paper KJVs for them.
          "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
          Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
          My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
          Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
          An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

That's what I love about our church. Someone comes up with a great idea to save souls for Jesus, everyone pitches in and away we go.

I don't wish the problems of Japan on anyone, but if this tragedy opens some hearts to Jesus, it will be worth whatever price must be paid.

JJH
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I know everyone is sending the Bible down to the Jappos but I thought I might send them a box or 2 of this Fantastic book called Heart Like Water written by Joshua Clark. It is an inspirational story of survival of the people trapped in New Orleans by the Hurricaines and the flooding.I figure it will do the nippos good to know that they aren't the only one to experience this kind of thing. I mean these people in the book survived Katrina!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	water.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	1913273
              sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
              Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
              Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
              Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Has anyone heard from Pastor Ezekiel? What about his supply of emergency Bibles, weapons and canned beans stashed in the mountains? Shouldn't we get that stuff out of Japan before those inscrutable gook looters come?
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  Has anyone heard from Pastor Ezekiel?
                  Jesus, YES! What if he is running low on BIBLES?!

Comment

There were some free Bibles left over from the Mission to Australia. Even for free, you can't get some people to take a Bible. Well, maybe the Japs will like them more:
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                      There were some free Bibles left over from the Mission to Australia. Even for free, you can't get some people to take a Bible. Well, maybe the Japs will like them more:
                      The problem with some of the free Bibles in Australia is we had them labeled as free. All the free Bibles we had disguised as privately owned personal property were, as predicted, "stolen" by those crime-loving descendants of convicts.
                      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

FINALLY! I should have known Landover would be organizing a mission to give the Japanese what they really need -- JESUS!

All the other charities are focusing on food, clean water, medical supplies, and Scientology touch-healing.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

The Ladies of Landover are pleased as punch to announce a letter writing campaign in aid of the Godless nips in Japan.
                          We need every able-bodied lady to come down to our offices where we will be writing letters to Greenpeace and every other blubber-hugging anti-free enterprise organization demanding they lay off of Japan's whaling fleet at during these trying times. Now, more than ever, Japan needs to hunt whales so they can be sure to have enough food to feed their population until they get their infrastructure back up and running.

Thank you, and God bless.
                          Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Sister should we be encouraging the yellow bastards to eat whales? I mean they are not fish with scales.

Comment

Originally posted by Lola Handcock View Post
                              Sister should we be encouraging the yellow bastards to eat whales? I mean they are not fish with scales.
                              Heck, they could eat shellfish for all I care. They're already damned to Hell unless they scrape by long enough for us to save their worthless souls. Once that's done, then they can starve to death happy in the knowledge that they'll get a passing grade from Jesus.
                              Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Working...
                              X