X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

Last year I saw lots of kids dabbing 'round the street playing really loud Heep-Hopt "music" and shouting "Dab on them haters!".

I can't believe how disrespectful our society has become! Back in my days we didn't "dab on them haters"! We used to go to Church and pray all day long!

Dabbing is one of the worst things i have ever seen in my life! The sinful action of dabbing has been accepted as a norm in our society! A NORM!!!!!!!!!!

We must do something about this "dabbing" as proud christians before the youth turn into sinner zombies!

Comment

Originally posted by John Berkley View Post
      Last year I saw lots of kids dabbing 'round the street playing really loud Heep-Hopt "music" and shouting "Dab on them haters!".

I can't believe how disrespectful our society has become! Back in my days we didn't "dab on them haters"! We used to go to Church and pray all day long!

Dabbing is one of the worst things i have ever seen in my life! The sinful action of dabbing has been accepted as a norm in our society! A NORM!!!!!!!!!!

We must do something about this "dabbing" as proud christians before the youth turn into sinner zombies!
      The only people I know who go to church all day long are Mormons. They spend the entire day shunning decent Christian society and run off to their secret temples to perform their Satanic rituals for the entire day.

Do you identify as a Mormon? If so, Jesus has led you here just in the nick of time! You should get your spiritual ducks in a row before He calls you to His bosom and judges you sinner or saved. We can help!
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I am not a Mormon.

I am here to talk about the sinful subject of dabbing which had a negative effect on today's youth.

But hey, if you can help me become a better and truer Christian then I would be happy to listen to your advice!

Comment

Originally posted by John Berkley View Post
          I am not a Mormon.

I am here to talk about the sinful subject of dabbing which had a negative effect on today's youth.

But hey, if you can help me become a better and truer Christian then I would be happy to listen to your advice!
          I'm happy to do what I can! I don't know if you are truly Saved or Seeking. I want to get to know you better! In any case, it can't hurt to say a Sinner's Prayer to Jesus to ask Him to forgive you. If you've never done so, it will be a life changer! If you have, you can't be sure it took because Satan is very wily and may have convinced you that it did.

I'm happy to pray with you! I'll say this prayer out loud and if you decide to join me, then we'll know Jesus will hear! Let me know when you're done because I do have more chores to do around the house and the children tend to wander away from the table where they should be copying Scripture if I'm not there to keep an eye on them.

Dear LORD,

I acknowledge that you, Jesus, are the Son of God. I believe that you were born of the Virgin Mary in a miraculous way (impregnating her with the Holy Spirit, which is You, without her knowledge or consent, or even the benefit of physical sperm, but by the very will of God, who is, amazingly, also You).

I believe you died on the cross for my sins because only a Holy Sacrifice of Yourself to Yourself could have convinced You to forgive me for having been born human and imperfect and offensive by my very nature.

I believe you were resurrected, floated up into the air, through the atmosphere, and straight to Heaven. I believe that your divine nature means you were impervious to the physical effects of the lack of oxygen in space, that your divine body saved you from any danger of your blood boiling, your eyeballs exploding, or your lungs turning into red slush.

I admit that I was born a sinner by your design, and there is nothing I could have done to prevent it. I know I have led a life of sinning by not obeying your every command. It tears me up inside. My guilt is overwhelming.

Please forgive me.

Please change my heart so I can be a willing slave and do whatever you want me to do.

Please change my heart to want to read the Holy Bible and agree with all of it.

Be my LORD and Master and I will forevermore be your slave.

I beg you, save me from the very Hell you created for me in the beginning of time in case I didn't fear and obey you as per your divine wishes.

In Jesus' Name I pray.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
            I'm happy to do what I can! I don't know if you are truly Saved or Seeking. I want to get to know you better! In any case, it can't hurt to say a Sinner's Prayer to Jesus to ask Him to forgive you. If you've never done so, it will be a life changer! If you have, you can't be sure it took because Satan is very wily and may have convinced you that it did.

I'm happy to pray with you! I'll say this prayer out loud and if you decide to join me, then we'll know Jesus will hear! Let me know when you're done because I do have more chores to do around the house and the children tend to wander away from the table where they should be copying Scripture if I'm not there to keep an eye on them.

Dear LORD,

I acknowledge that you, Jesus, are the Son of God. I believe that you were born of the Virgin Mary in a miraculous way (impregnating her with the Holy Spirit, which is You, without her knowledge or consent, or even the benefit of physical sperm, but by the very will of God, who is, amazingly, also You).

I believe you died on the cross for my sins because only a Holy Sacrifice of Yourself to Yourself could have convinced You to forgive me for having been born human and imperfect and offensive by my very nature.

I believe you were resurrected, floated up into the air, through the atmosphere, and straight to Heaven. I believe that your divine nature means you were impervious to the physical effects of the lack of oxygen in space, that your divine body saved you from any danger of your blood boiling, your eyeballs exploding, or your lungs turning into red slush.

I admit that I was born a sinner by your design, and there is nothing I could have done to prevent it. I know I have led a life of sinning by not obeying your every command. It tears me up inside. My guilt is overwhelming.

Please forgive me.

Please change my heart so I can be a willing slave and do whatever you want me to do.

Please change my heart to want to read the Holy Bible and agree with all of it.

Be my LORD and Master and I will forevermore be your slave.

I beg you, save me from the very Hell you created for me in the beginning of time in case I didn't fear and obey you as per your divine wishes.

In Jesus' Name I pray.
            Thanks for the advice, it was good praying with you.

Thanks to you, I finally understand how to be a Real and True Christian. I will keep myself away from actions that could be considered Mormonic.

Best regards,
            John.

Comment

I can't stand the dabbing trend. It's sickening to see so many teens doing it and it's still going on

Comment

Stop it, get some help

It just a dance move, your looking into it too far. It really pisses me off when parents try to kill Anything and everything that kids draw joy from
                P.S text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Re: Stop it, get some help

Originally posted by Rocketeer125 View Post
                  It just a dance move, your looking into it too far. It really pisses me off when parents try to kill Anything and everything that kids draw joy from
                  P.S text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                  Really? Have you even read the entire thread and seen the image of the stance the dancers adopt?

If you have how can you miss that it is exactly stance you would take if one was a naive young youth with barely the wisps of downy hair on their cheeks dope up on the Marijuana pills and cajoled to choose toe make the decision to assaulted anally in a public toilet?

Do I have to draw you a picture? The left hand is firmly pressed against the toilet stall wall as the head rests in the crock of the arm as it rests upon the seat of the lavatory as the befuddled youth grimaces in hellish rhythm, I imagine?

This is literally teaching this nation's youth to suffer rape (anal) by homersexualist perverts!

You want kids to watch this?

Shame on you.

YIC
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                  X