X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray During IDOP

Pray hard today, it's International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church.
    Half a million churches in the world will be participating.

I know I need not remind True Christians™ the term "International" does not imply religions other than Christianity. That is made crystal clear in the attached press release.

And, we all know, Christianity is the only religion Satan and his liberal minions are out to destroy.

Christians around the world will observe the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church IDOP either this Sunday or on Nov 10, but those being persecuted for their faith want other ...
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Pray During IDOP

I notice none of these people are praying for the persecuted Christians in the USO (United States of Obama).

Though I agree that we True Christians should join in this day of prayer we should limit our prayers for American Christians who are not only the most persecuted, but have been forgotten by the international "Christian" community. Blacks only vote and pray for other blacks.
    Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Working...
    X