The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/index.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16999)

Brother_Percy 10-30-2008 11:02 PM

THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Friends,

At last the truth is out ! The Female Orgasm is nothing but a myth!

Recent studies have revealed that 72% OF WOMEN HAVE FAKED THEIR ORGASMS. Why do they do this? Because there is no such thing as the Female Orgasm!

When women find they are unable to have one of these 'Orgasm' things, they fake it, because they don't want their partner thinking there's something wrong. But the truth is with so many women (72%) admitting to faking theirs, it's clear to me that the female orgasm never existed in the first place.

Why are so many women faking these orgasms? Because the liberal media, peer pressure, women's magazines and sick-ular tee-vee shows tell these women lies! The lies that all women have orgasms! Well, we know that's not the case if 72% of women ADMIT to faking it! And what about the other 28%? How can we be sure they're not lying too? I'd wager a bet they are. :angry:

See, when women find they don't have orgasms, they 'pretend' they do. Why?? Because they don't want to feel inadequate. Because they think that other women get them. If these women just talked to each other, then they'd realise that none of them have ever had orgasms, and figured out it was all just a huge bunch of feminist nonsense a long time ago.

More evidence that 'Female Orgasm is nothing but a Myth' to follow....

Ebenezer Wright 10-30-2008 11:09 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
I believe you are right Brother Percy. My Christian wife has never had one of these "orgasms", one time it took me three full minutes to produce a seed for Christ to sow, and still nothing!

Buckminster Carlson 10-30-2008 11:19 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
I caught my wife reading the "cosmosexual" magazine behind the shed about 10 or so years ago and it had that filthy word right on the cover. She had apparently picked it up at a news-stand on her way home from shopping. I asked her if anyone had seen her buy it and she said only the cashier knew. It shamed me to no end. I took her inside that same shed and beat her with a rubber hose until she couldn't stand up. I burned the magazine and burried the ashes. I had to miss dinner that night because of that woman's insolence. Needless to say, she hasn't bought another one of those news-stand magazines since.

Lithium 10-31-2008 05:13 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
the reason more than 70% fake it its because of the male part doesn't know how to stimulate the right zones.
It exists and I can know it because I do get orgasms.
Besides do they always fake it or did they admit they faked it once ? that's a whole different point of view is it not ?
and mr wright. 3 minutes ? come on give me a break how would she ever be able to get one on such short notice

Ebenezer Wright 10-31-2008 06:04 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Libra (Post 257694)
the reason more than 70% fake it its because of the male part doesn't know how to stimulate the right zones.
It exists and I can know it because I do get orgasms.
Besides do they always fake it or did they admit they faked it once ? that's a whole different point of view is it not ?
and mr wright. 3 minutes ? come on give me a break how would she ever be able to get one on such short notice

I must admit, I wasn't concerned about having her fake an orgasm. I was concerned about producing a child.

Capt. Aaron Portway 11-01-2008 09:27 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Listen you crazy french slut, this is a MEN ONLY forum, you are not even supposed to be reading this stuff, let alone posting here! I'm getting a Pastor to give you an infraction!:angry:

Female orgasm indeed! The act of "completion" by a Godly True Christian™ man produces "seed" that Jesus plants inside the Godly True Christian™ wife's belly, where it grows into a Slodier for Christ!

Women don't produce "seed", so how can there be such a thing as a female orgasm!?!

And you'd better not answer this thread Lithium, or whatever you're calling yourself today!:angry:

Remy Lebeau 11-02-2008 03:58 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 257456)
Why are so many women faking these orgasms? Because the liberal media, peer pressure, women's magazines and sick-ular tee-vee shows tell these women lies! The lies that all women have orgasms! Well, we know that's not the case if 72% of women ADMIT to faking it! And what about the other 28%? How can we be sure they're not lying too? I'd wager a bet they are. :angry:

My guess is the other 28% don't fake it. They just lay motionless until the deed is done like a godly woman should. My wife, God bless her, has a rare muscular condition that is triggered roughly 40 minutes into the seeding process. She moans, her eyes roll back into her head, her muscles tighten up and she may even scratch me by mistake. Sometimes (Lord forgive me) she loses control of her bladder and urinates. But it isn't like regular urine. It's mostly clear and has no odor. I sent her to the doctor to diagnose the problem. She came back with some pills in a weird circular case resembling an old rotary dial that she takes to ease the pain. The symptoms haven't gone away, but she says it takes away the pain. No need in unnecessary suffering pre childbirth. We will keep on trying until she finally gets pregnant; but until then we will try, try, try and try again.

Rachael Van Helsing 11-02-2008 07:03 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
So you think men are able to know this better than actual women, hmm? Seeing as you AREN'T women, I hardly think you're qualified to judge.

As a woman who has experienced orgasms myself, I can tell you, not only are they true, but it's proven that female orgasms are far more intense than what men feel. Yup, the reason why men probably would like to believe women don't really have orgasms is because you don't want to admit that we women got the better deal.

You men got screwed. :haha:
Evolution gave women the better deal!

Pastor Ezekiel 11-02-2008 07:13 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 258250)
You men got screwed. :haha:
Evolution gave women the better deal!

Who is this "evolution" false God you worship? How can it "give" you anything, when it clearly doesn't exist? :taunt:

And stop posting porn on our Godly forum, witch! I should ban you here and now! :furious:

Rachael Van Helsing 11-02-2008 07:58 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Porn you say? You mean the word 'orgasm'? Well, I can't see that I did much harm, seeing as it was already in the title of the thread! :lol:

Wide-Open 11-02-2008 08:09 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 258250)
So you think men are able to know this better than actual women, hmm? Seeing as you AREN'T women, I hardly think you're qualified to judge.

And:

Quote:

female orgasms are far more intense than what men feel.
You know, apart from your obvious harlot lies about "orgasms" (did you mean organisms?), I'm sure that even you can see a tiny contradiction there. :glare:

Pastor Ezekiel 11-02-2008 08:14 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 258258)
Porn you say? You mean the word 'orgasm'? Well, I can't see that I did much harm, seeing as it was already in the title of the thread! :lol:


Since your eyesight is so good, then I'm sure you noticed that THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM IS FOR MEN ONLY! :furious:

Rachael Van Helsing 11-02-2008 08:33 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 258259)
And:
You know, apart from your obvious harlot lies about "orgasms" (did you mean organisms?), I'm sure that even you can see a tiny contradiction there. :glare:

Well, I didn't mean to say that I, personally, could compare. However research has been done, such as what is on this site:

http://www.scienceandsupermodels.com...asms-kill-men/

Where is is saying that what we women experience could be too much of a shock for your puny male brains. :haha:

Scientists are able to do tests on both male and female subjects and thus gain objective insight.

Wide-Open 11-02-2008 08:58 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
OK, let's pretend this whole orgasm thing is not a hoax (:lol:) just for the sake of the argument. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 258262)
Where is is saying that what we women experience could be too much of a shock for your puny male brains. :haha:

Well, I looked at your SINtist link (DO NOT FOLLOW MY LEAD, THERE IS A PICTURE OF A SCARCELY CLAD HARLOT ON THAT PAGE!!! :fear2:), and - apart from proving that women probably have thinners skulls - this is what it says:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner
So at least given current studies it's scientifically unproven that a female orgasm would kill men.

Do you have a different version of the interweb than I have? :blink:

Apart from that, this research was done by Godless chinks who don't know anything about anything anyway. :thumbdown:

I'll now have to go into my prayer closet to get rid of this ghastly image. :angry:

Rachael Van Helsing 11-02-2008 09:14 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
This is the part I was more interested in, Wide:

Quote:

When an orgasm has been achieved through sex, you can measure theta waves. These are also said to cause the "running high" feeling of euphoria experienced sometimes by marathon runners. If theta waves are taken as a criterion, the entire brain emits theta waves when women reach an orgasm that are close on 10 times stronger than when men climax. So, if theta waves are an indication of an orgasm's strength, then women experience an orgasm that is physically impossible for men to go through. Putting it a little crudely, if the intensity of a woman's orgasm was played through a man's brain, there's a danger that the shock to his system would kill him. That risk makes it impossible to experiment on a man at the moment. And men can never become women.

Bobby-Joe 11-02-2008 11:38 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 258272)
This is the part I was more interested in, Wide:

Yes, we can see that Harlot! You do love that fact your sexual depravity is capable of killing. That's a mommy cave you have between your seldomly closed legs, not an execution chamber!

Rachael Van Helsing 11-02-2008 12:04 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 258296)
Yes, we can see that Harlot! You do love that fact your sexual depravity is capable of killing. That's a mommy cave you have between your seldomly closed legs, not an execution chamber!

Dearest Booby Joe, if you read carefully, I'm not talking about er.....'mommy caves'...as you call them..killing men, I'm talking about the fact that, what females experience during an orgasm, a genuine orgasm, is more than what the male chemistry can handle.

Wide-Open 11-02-2008 12:05 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 258272)
This is the part I was more interested in, Wide:

OMG WOMAN! :fear2:

First of all, my name is not "Wide", I'm Pastor Wide-Open for you. :glare:

Secondly, I don't want to elaborate on this. It's sick. As soon as something involves bodily fluids, I'm out. OK? :angry:

I'm sure this has to do with the "razor blade" trick, right? On second thoiught, don't answer that. :wacko:

Rachael Van Helsing 11-02-2008 12:32 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 258301)
OMG WOMAN! :fear2:

First of all, my name is not "Wide", I'm Pastor Wide-Open for you. :glare:

What's wrong? I'm just calling you what it says your username is. :huh:

Quote:

Secondly, I don't want to elaborate on this. It's sick. As soon as something involves bodily fluids, I'm out. OK? :angry:
Then explain your 'prayer closet'. :whistling:

Quote:

I'm sure this has to do with the "razor blade" trick, right? On second thoiught, don't answer that. :wacko:
The WHAT??? :blink: :wacko:

Bobby-Joe 11-02-2008 12:39 PM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 258300)
Dearest Booby Joe, if you read carefully, I'm not talking about er.....'mommy caves'...as you call them..killing men, I'm talking about the fact that, what females experience during an orgasm, a genuine orgasm, is more than what the male chemistry can handle.

Oh so you are braggig about turning a scared moment of life creation and turning into a filthy moment of sensual debauchery were snuffing your partner for the thrill of it is only to be expected.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2014 all rights reserved