View Single Post
(#3562)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine1648 View Post
It is the direct word of God, I don't need lectures on My religion from some Godless pagan.

You seem well acquainted with the King James Bible - have you read it?

i have read the bible. the old testamente, the new testamente, the koran, the edda's, the vedda's, the tao. i have studied the wiccan faith along with atheism. i am in possesion of the satanic bible which i read with great joy since it focuses on improvement of the self through expansion of the mind.
i have studied all of this and much more to know about the Things i choose to dismiss.
like i would ask a child to taste the food before said child clams not to like it i have studied the different religions of the World with the same thing in mind.
i find myself to function much like a Chaotic-Good character from any D&D fantasy game.
explanation:
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect. He believes in goodness and right, but has little use for laws and regulations. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. A ranger who waylays the evil baron's tax collectors is chaotic good. Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.
This alignment is seen by some to be the most heroic, as it includes those who seek to benefit others (good) from outside the hierarchy of society (chaos), a common motif in literature. It also includes those compassionate individuals who exist within that hierarchy, but insist upon doing things their own way. Chaotic good characters tend to be strong individualists marked by kindness and benevolence.
  1. Seeks to aid others and protect them from harm.
  2. Values freedom and individual choice.
  3. Is not bound by promises made, but does not deceive without reason.
  4. Distrusts authority.
  5. Is loyal to friends and good teammates, but not necessarily to their methods.

the only religion that lets me be this way is the Aesir faith. i also live by the nine viking virtues:
  1. Courage
  2. Truth
  3. Honour
  4. Fidelity
  5. Discipline
  6. Hospitality
  7. Self Reliance
  8. Industriousness
  9. Perseverance

and the folk assembly virtues:
  1. Strength is better than weakness
  2. Courage is better than cowardice
  3. Joy is better than guilt
  4. Honour is better than dishonour
  5. Freedom is better than slavery
  6. Kinship is better than alienation
  7. Realism is better than dogmatism
  8. Vigor is better than lifelessness
  9. Ancestry is better than universalism

with that in mind im still open to people and respect their faith. the only reason for me to start all this up Again is because of the lies spread on the first page of this forum.