X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from The Jack Cousteau Underwater Sea Life Ministry!

Greetings fellow Christians!

My name is Pastor Pierre Perrier, and I am Senior Pastor here at ‘The Jack Cousteau Underwater Sea Life Ministry’, Tampa, Florida.

Here at the JCUSLM we devote much of our time to teaching the KJV Bible to all our Undersea friends, and to great success! Yes, we give a whole new meaning to the slogan “Save the Whale”!

At the moment we are home to 7 dolphins, 3 porpoise, and a whale – all of whom are True Christians! Praise Jesus! And, just over a year ago, we opened our Ministry to ALL (paying) visitors! Glory!

Since then our dedicated team of Pastors and fish trainers have conducted 2 dolphin marriages and a porpoise wedding, been able to translate the KJV Bible into porpoise so that dolphins and other sea creatures can understand it, and are the first Ministry ever to ordain a Dolphin! Yes, you heard me right brothers and sisters in Christ – ORDAIN A DOLPHIN! Hallelujah!

At the moment our main attraction, Pastor Dinkie the Dolphin, teaches the children the joys of being saved, by jumping through 3 hoops, and balancing a beach ball on his nose – every time he hears the sweet name of ‘Jesus’! Glory!

We had 2 tiger sharks for a while, but they refused to abstain from shell-fish - so we had to organize a stoning! What fun! All the children got to join in! And they were able to learn, in a fun and child-friendly environment, why God hates people who eat shrimp, crabs, lobsters, crayfish, turtles, and other satanic crustations and shell-wearing creatures! (Leviticus 11:9-12, Deuteronomy 14:9-10)

So come on down to Florida, throw a few fish to Pastor Dinkie, and yell “Jesus”, and you too can witness how a fish can be saved!

Pastor Pierre Perrier
    The Jack Cousteau Underwater Sea Life Ministry

Re: Greetings from The Jack Cousteau Underwater Sea Life Ministry

Pastor, Bless You! for Americanizing the first Name of your Ministry. Now might I suggest something more Proper ("American") in a surName, maybe "Cost-O" - ?

As to your own, please consider changing it before some of our Pastors arrive on the scene as you froggies are definitely passe' here in the US of A since y'all pansied-out on Iraq

Comment

Well, JackO, that's a funny story, but Jesus does not appreciate being mocked.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Begging your pardon, but... something smells fishy to me.
        Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
        Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Justina Thyme View Post
          Begging your pardon, but... something smells fishy to me.
          Oh my GOD I see it now, Sister - he's one of those Dead guys from The Fog come back to haunt us

Comment

He's French. Why is he posting here?
            The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
            Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

I am mortified over the fact that he is torturing these poor animals, its animal abuse, And to even suggest he has taught these poor animals the KJV is a lame excuse behind the real motive here. He is running a animal torture show. Oh the horror of it. Heathen
              (2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Comment

Spare us your mackerel snapping.
                This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Ya know, I hear Godzilla is part of the Nagasaki Catholic community...King Ghidorah always bugs him (Ghidorah's a Jehovah's Witness), so 'Zilla has to defend his faith.

For Christmas, he sent This Rock subscriptions to Mothra, Megalon, Rodan, and Barney-the whole Monster Island bunch-in hopes that they too would see the light.
                  Former member of a church which I cannot dare mention-Now a spiritual free agent-could LBC be the way for me?

Comment

Working...
                  X