X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Movies From Hell!! (Satanic Movies that NO Christian should own!)

The Hollywood joos made a movie glorifying an avowed communist from the ultra-liberal state of Oregon (the Mexico of Washington State), and it was responsible for countless thousands turning against Christ.

Little known fact: Every actor and actress in the movie actually were communists in real life. They're all hellbound, of course.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Casablanca. It is a movie about a Joo who is escaping from France during World War II. Generally I would condone such a film because it is France, but I have been a long supporter of isolating inferiors to some part of the world, France would probably be a good choice (far away, destroys desire to wage wars, baguettes, etc.).

The Joo is accompanied by his whore of a wife who is really in love with a local American bartender. She clearly has a desire to be adulterous (probably from the fact that she isn't in the kitchen at all in the film).

The American bartender owns a night club that employs a nigra. AT FAIR WAGES NO LESS! The bartender sells his club to a clearly Mooslem "businessman" (implied criminal in the film, actual criminal in real life), in order to leave Casablanca with the Joo's wife.

All this takes place in a Mooslem Country which obviously spawns terrorists

Here is the trailer:

Genesis 4:12: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

Numbers 35:19: The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.

Comment

I would like to mention a few terribly damaging films that many of you True Christians™ may not be familiar with.

1). Citizen Kane

This little seen footnote in the history of failed cinema is noted for the portrayal of super wealthy Americans as unfeeling, megalomaniacal, self centered monsters concerned with nothing but accumulating more wealth and power. This film is an insult to the intelligence of right thinking Christians.

2). Titanic

Another forgotten mistake in the annals of motion pictures, this salvo in the culture wars was made by a no talent hack named James Cameron. Again, the ultra rich are portrayed as only being concerned with themselves, huge diamonds, and their right to not drown in the frigid north Atlantic. The purported hero was a working class liar who's attempts to fornicate with an upper class whore fill a good portion of the running time. Not recommended.

3). The Star Wars

Set in the non existent "outer space", this celluloid afterthought yet again portrays those in power as corrupt and evil. In this case, the Galactic Empire, which only wants peace, is hounded by a ragtag group of self proclaimed rebels who practice a pagan pseudo religion they call The Forcing. There is implied incest and bestiality among the lead actors as well as several very frightening hairdos and masks. Avoid at all costs.
        Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Yeah, about Star Wars, first off, that picture is from Star Trek, another show that takes place in outer space.

You should really take another look at the Star Wars movies, they do carry deaper soncepts about spirituality and many links can be made to christianity, the maker of the movies George Lucas is a deeply religious man himself.

As for the implied incest, there is some tension going on between Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker, allthough they are both unaware at the time that they are related.

What really doesen't ring a bell for me is the bestiality, could you give me an example?

I come to think of CS Lewis, a man who has written alot of good stuff about christian belief, at the same time some of his books takes place in outer space, and the most known series Narnia in a fantasy world linked tou the real world. Books and movies often consist of made up worlds so that we can dream away to another place that does not exist for awhile, is this really un-christian?

Another good example is Tolkien and his works, he was part of a christian circle when studying in oxford, and actually turned Lewis from ateist to believer. Tolkien himself was catholic and pretty strict about it, wikipedia can tell you more about that.
          Anyhow, his famous work Lord of the Rings carry good christian messages aswell, allthough he claimed he himself was unaware of it whilst writing it became clear to him when he read his finished work.

Now writing a fantasy story where your subconcious put in a religious message, is that the work of an evil mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            The Hollywood joos made a movie glorifying an avowed communist from the ultra-liberal state of Oregon (the Mexico of Washington State), and it was responsible for countless thousands turning against Christ.
            John Kitzhaber?

Adding to the list: Any adaptation of any H.P. Lovecraft story.

Not because they are about witchcraft and unspeakable evils, for they always have a good moral . . . the person who messes with the evil things gets horribly destroyed.

No, because they are almost invariably excruciatingly low-budget, poorly written, cast by a deaf, dumb, and blind poodle, and filled to the brim with overwrought 1920s language. The horror! Oh, and they never seem to use Jesus to deal with the evil, yet the "elder gods" they present are of such a "small" capability that their resurrection and return to power must be enabled by a few piddly humans!
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

All of you guys is gay, you are just pointing a finger at others so you can cover your own sexuality.

And remember, dont point a finger at someone if you dont have clean hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ffw313 View Post
                All of you guys is gay, you are just pointing a finger at others so you can cover your own sexuality.

And remember, dont point a finger at someone if you dont have clean hands.
                That was both presumptuous and rude, which makes your challenge to us all the more ironic.

We are GODly heterosexuals, not angry queers like you.
                sigpic
                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

and by the way, that is STAR TREK idiot.

And how can you all tell that these are forbidden by god, ´didnt god create everything?

3). The Star Wars

Comment

And how can you all tell that these are forbidden by god, ´didnt god create everything?
                    Can you find a verse in the Holy Bible that says GOD created the Star Trek Wars?
                    sigpic

Comment

We are GODly heterosexuals, not angry queers like you.[/QUOTE]

What did i just say about pointing fingers

Comment

At least you admit that Star Wars is idiotic.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                        sigpic

Comment

can YOU find a verse in the bible that says hes against movies?

or that movies make you gay?

can you tell that every living man or woman that have seen star wars is gay?

it must be at least 1 billion

Comment

Not to judge others for sins I am guilty of. I am not gay, so I can judge gays. Read Matthew 7 for more information

Movies did not exist when the Bible was dictated to men by GOD.

However, wickedness existed, and the Holy Bible tells us to avoid it at all costs. Most movies are wicked, therefore, should be avoided. (1 Thessalonians 5:22)
                            sigpic

Comment

What does God care about what you say you judgemental bastard??

Comment

or that movies make you gay?

can you tell that every living man or woman that have seen star wars is gay?

it must be at least 1 billion
                                Friend, I do not care one iota about your sexuality. Please stop thrusting your nutsack in my face.

God has not endorsed any movies, except for certain Charleton Heston ones.

I do not know a single gay person who did not watch the Star Wars.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X