X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chris Christie: latest REAL American victim of persecution

So who is caring for your wife and children during your incarceration? My husband said that he would be willing to visit them and administer spiritual and moral support. While I would be happy to bake for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
      Is Christie the Godly Republican we thought he was?

Exhibit A: About to have a pash with Osama:

Secondly, last October he dropped his appeal against homo marriage in NJ, effectively sanctioning it.

Is he really a Demoncrat in wolf's clothing?

Matthew 7:15
      Sister, that picture (along with a number of similar ones in the MSM) is Christie being a compassionate Republican with Christian virtues reaching out to Obama in a bipartisan manner in a magnanimous fashion after Hurricane Sandy. Now what does Obama do - backstab and persecute Christie. It just goes to show you that you can never trust a Democrat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	christie-obama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1918648
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

Just when I question the efficacy of my humble efforts here Jesus shows me that a few strands of the light of knowledge have found their way to this moral and intellectual outback.

It was nice last fall to have so many Baptists getting right behind Santorum, a good Catholic lad, and now you are showing the same love for Governor Christie, also a good Catholic lad, during his times of trouble. (Mother Mary, I am told, did come to him and spoke words of wisdom.)

During the Republican nomination process you folks were lapping up every bit of Santorum you could get and to see you now showing the same rabid support for the Governater really brings home the importance of diligence being imperative to one's difficult tasks... and let's be honest... you guys put the cult in difficult.

But between your unbridled love for Santorum and your solid support for Governor Christie it's hard not to think that perhaps a corner here has been turned.

Bless you, my future wafer munchers,
        Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

Solid support? There may be dissenters.

Comment

Working...
          X