X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landover baptist church video.

Rev. E. Dwayne Looper from Landover Baptist in Freehold, Iowa, has loaded the family into the SUV and drove to Hollywood just to protest Del Shore's SOUTHERN...

HAHA!! its great. because its true. dont deny it you did it.
    Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?

Re: Landover baptist church video.

Very nice!

(I don't mean your hair style. I just Hope that our Brother Temperance doesn't happen upon this Abomination, or you'll be in for a Chastising for Certain!)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

heres another one i dont think this one is directly assiciated with landover but it is a southern baptist preacher. very funny..who takes xbox seriously. hah.
      Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?

Comment

|=5(>|1|\|6 4\/\/350[]\/[]3!!1!11!

Comment

I have found out that it is directly associated with landover.

Comment

I'm limited to 10 minutes, so here are some outtakes from 'Protesting Southern Baptist Sissies'.

Outtakes of the original video here you can see one of you fake a 'glory spell' what is that by the way?

Comment

Amen brother andrew, YELL THE NAME OF THESE WHACK JOBS FROM THE HEAVENS

Amen

(smile Jesus loves you)
              Walk away me boys walk away me boys, and my mornin we'll be free whipe that golden tear from your mother dear and raise whats left of the flag for me!!

Comment

You's found all these Landover sermons and you hasn't seen these ones by Pastah Deacon Fred? Fo' shame! They be the most Godly of the bunch! GLORY!
                sigpic
                "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

I saw those sermons, and I don't feel saved. I feel like a taco and I am going to take my pills and have a lie down.

Comment

Originally posted by Shallow-izer View Post
                    I do feel like eating a taco though.
                    Got one for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Joo View Post
                      Got one for me?
                      Stop this queer sextalk on our Godly forum! Leave his "taco" alone, pervert"!
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sista Lateefah View Post
                        You's found all these Landover sermons and you hasn't seen these ones by Pastah Deacon Fred? Fo' shame! They be the most Godly of the bunch! GLORY!
                        Hehehe... Pastor Deacon Fred at an American Rally

Comment

Please forgive me Pastor Zeke. I will never post blasphemy of that sort of again. I do understand that those depraved sinners who upload material they have stolen from television to YouTube often use their video editing software to add lies to otherwise wholesome videos.

Comment

thats crazy! ppl have free speach n should b allowed to put on any kind of play they want 2! if i lived there id go c the play just to show u that its ok.
                            sigpic

Comment

Of course its crazy..did you see the one on the xbox 360 vs. jesus haha?

Comment

Working...
                              X