X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics"

It is not racist to dislike someone because they are a different race than you are. Obviously God didnt want races mixing or He would have made everyone the same color wouldnt He?
    God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
      Sounds pretty racist to me...
      Clearly you are mistaken. Just because I would never get romantic or have relations and then children with a woman of another race, doesn't mean I hold people of said race in lesser regard. My decision is a lifestyle choice with the goal of accomplishing God's will and what I think is best for my children, and does not harm or degrade other races in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-gayGlen View Post
        My decision is a lifestyle choice
        So your lifestyle is being a racist?
        The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
        • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
        • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
        • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
        NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Explain to me how I'm being racist. I'm not degrading another race, I'm not slurring, trying to take rights away, etc. My choice to not enter into a relationship and reproduce with other races isn't racist. It doesn't affect anyone at all other than myself.

Comment

My choice to not enter into a relationship and reproduce with other races isn't racist.
            So according to you only wanting a relationship with a certain race is not racist!?

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

Explain to me how I'm being racist. I'm not degrading another race, I'm not slurring, trying to take rights away, etc. My choice to not enter into a relationship and reproduce with other races isn't racist. It doesn't affect anyone at all other than myself.
              Don't worry about him, he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips because some desperate white chick lowered her standards and married him.
              Drama queen

Comment

So according to you only wanting a relationship with a certain race is not racist!?
                Exactly. I don't hold them in any lesser regard. I don't see how my decision of who I want to be in a relationship with is racist, any more than them not wanting to be in a relationship with me.

Comment

What about men who prefer blonds or brunettes? Are they "racist" as well?
                  Drama queen

Comment

Exactly. I don't hold them in any lesser regard...
                    Yet just a few posts ago...

...I don't want to curse my children with another races undesirable traits...
                    Uh huh.

You're the one with the undesirable trait.

Comment

• Re: Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics"

Perhaps there are some ways in which a colored wife would be suitable. Negros do make better servants than whites. They are sturdy, and can be beaten more without dying. Negros have instincts when it comes to working in the fields, but they are uncomfortable around machines and the written word. I wonder if a Negro would be able to operate kitchen appliances as well as my white wife. Perhaps I should buy her a Negroidal assistant to help out with those tasks especially suited for Negros.

But breeding with a Negro is just out of the question. Imagine all the little niglets scampering around, stealing cookies from the kitchen, fornicating with the dog, forming gangs and having turf wars, smuggling drugs into the house in their anuses - it would be a disaster!
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Dear friends, God has sheltered me in His own way from mixing with other races. I've never been attracted to anyone other than true caucasions. God created me as a blonde American and any offspring of mine will be the same. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                        him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                        ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                        Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Originally posted by PetitionLady View Post
                          Dear friends, God has sheltered me in His own way from mixing with other races. I've never been attracted to anyone other than true caucasions. God created me as a blonde American and any offspring of mine will be the same. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

Sister, I believe that no healthy white girl is truly attracted to the other races. I believe they do it either to 1)piss off their parents or 2) prove how liebral they are to their friends.
                          Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                            Sister, I believe that no healthy white girl is truly attracted to the other races. I believe they do it either to 1)piss off their parents or 2) prove how liebral they are to their friends.
                            In that case, there are alot of unhealthy white girls.
                            And I hate to say it, but the amount is rapidly dwindling. At this rate, without intervention, the majority are going to openly welcome blatant multiculturalism

Comment

Originally posted by CuriosityKilledCats View Post
                              In that case, there are alot of unhealthy white girls.
                              And I hate to say it, but the amount is rapidly dwindling. At this rate, without intervention, the majority are going to openly welcome blatant multiculturalism
                              Yest there are a lot of mentally unhealthy white girls, they're called liebrals and are raised to be whores and sluts. They also want to sleep with ethnics because it "pisses off daddy".

Now if "daddy" would step up to the plate and act like the true head of the household, this wouldn't happen. Unfortunately in our sikcular world, IF "daddy" is even in the picture, usually he has been castrated by the woman in the house and his balls are hanging over the mantel.
                              Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                                Amen, sister! And then they have a lifetime of dealing with their mixed offspring all to prove a point ... and while the taxpayers foot the bill.
                                But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                                him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                                ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                                Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Working...
                                X