X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!

Originally posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm sure a lot of you know who I am, but you may call me Miss Cassandra from now on.

I grew up in Freehold, where I became a direct victim of your intolerance. Ever since I could walk, I was forced to listen every sunday to PD Fred's rants against anyone who dared to actually show some compassion to people who were not "True Christians™."
    My entire childhood, my father forced me to obey the dreadful laws of the bible. Every sunday, he sent me to Pastor Jones's poisonous sunday school teachings.
    Whenever I didn't do as he pleased, he hit me until I couldn't walk normally anymore because of the pain.

Is that a normal way to raise a child? According to the bible, it might be, but according to basic human morals, it is depraved and despicable!

Now I'm 19 years old, and I want to let you know that I utterly reject your evil religion!
    I've found a new one, a religion of peace, love, tolerance and love for nature. I've been initiated into a wiccan coven, right under your noses here in Freehold, and I walk under the friendly smile of the Mother Goddess.
    Though I hate your religion with my entire being, I must say I still feel a bit sorry for you, sad slaves of the bible. Though I don't show my true beliefs in the streets of Freehold, I still feel liberated.

Hope all of you still have a slightly less hate-filled evening than usual.

Miss Cassandra
    Young Lady you need to think about the Path you have taken.
    Exodus 22:18
    Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Jesus loves you and wants you to come home to Him.

John 8:42
    Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
    John 14:23
    Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    2 Thessalonians 2:16
    Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

Cassy, its time to come back to God. Put away your childish false religion, Jesus is waiting.

Comment

what about respect, love, education, tenderness, kindness, tolerance, joy, freedom and things like that?
      Those are for gays. On earth we have to suffer. Heaven will be our reward.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I hope the rest of you fine readers can recognize that this thread is for the single purpose of advancing the political standing of my opponent in the Freehold campaign for Mayor. While my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits, his campaign staff have taken to "political tricks", such as this one.

It should be noted, here, that this Cassandra person is a LIBERAL, and not CHRISTIAN. The next Mayor must be a True Christian™. The job of a Mayor in Freehold is to advance the mission of the Landover Baptist Church, not to address the "feelings" of nonbelievers such as the Cassandra.

Johny Joe Hold, Candidate for Mayor
        Your Candidate for a more Godly Freehold
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          While my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits
          Thank you for the compliment!
          The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
          • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
          • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
          • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
          NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
            Thank you for the compliment!
            He is just being nice before he will crush you.

Why are you polluting more and more of this forum?
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
              I hope the rest of you fine readers can recognize that this thread is for the single purpose of advancing the political standing of my opponent in the Freehold campaign for Mayor. While my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits, his campaign staff have taken to "political tricks", such as this one.
              1. May I help remind you, mr. Mould, that this thread was created before mr. King even got the idea of running for mayor, before I even had heard of mr. King?
              2. In what way exactly is this thread a "political trick?" What would be the purpose of this trick?

It should be noted, here, that this Cassandra person is a LIBERAL, and not CHRISTIAN.
              My compliments for your observing skills, mr. Mould.

The job of a Mayor in Freehold is to advance the mission of the Landover Baptist Church
              Is that why you'd rather talk about religious issues in far away, frozen countries, instead of talking about the actual problems the regular Freeholdian is facing? Like the theocracy enforced by the LBC?
              An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!

Comment

Like the theocracy enforced by the LBC?
                You say that like it's a bad thing.

Why do you hate Jesus so, Cassie? He suffered and died (temporarily) for my sins.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  You say that like it's a bad thing.
                  Really, did I?

Why do you hate Jesus so, Cassie? He suffered and died (temporarily) for my sins.
                  I do not really hate Jesus, as he probably never even existed in the first place.
                  If he had existed, however, I would pity him, that he had to suffer for each and every one of the unimaginable number of your sins.
                  Only for that, he would have to hang on that cross for ten days, I suppose.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Comment

Really, did I?

I do not really hate Jesus, as he probably never even existed in the first place.
                    If he had existed, however, I would pity him, that he had to suffer for each and every one of the unimaginable number of your sins.
                    Only for that, he would have to hang on that cross for ten days, I suppose.
                    Miss Cansandra--I feel so sad for you, an unhappy childhood here in Freehold and your current struggle to find the love of Jesus. I only hope that you can discover His love for you and realize that the important men of Freehold see girls like yourself as an important part of Freehold's future.
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Sorry for maybe being naive, but I don't even understand why a liberal person is allowed to run for mayor in Freehold

I understand that you accepted him to live there because you had faith in his ability to change and to see the right path, the one that leads to Jesus (and apparently, how dissapointing he has been), but aren't there laws protecting honest people from crimes against public order?
                      Freehold seems to be a nice place where True Believers can pray and praise Jesus quietly, and, as usual, AS SOON as only one non-believer is accepted, that's the beginning of the problems.

I pray for my Brothers in Freehold, and hope that Jesus will protect them when the riots will inevitably happen, since Mr King's only goal seems to be the chaos.

When is the election planned? Maybe there's still time to backpedal somehow?
                      Psalm 1:5
                      Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Comment

Originally posted by Philippe View Post
                        Freehold seems to be a nice place where True Believers can pray and praise Jesus quietly, and, as usual, AS SOON as only one non-believer is accepted, that's the beginning of the problems.
                        Actually, there is much more dissent in Freehold than these deluded people realize. Many people here are completely fed up with these fundies imposing their inferior religious culture upon decent people. Much like Dutch-speaking Belgistani's are fed up with the French Belgistani's sitting on their lazy asses all day and living on their tax money.

Comment

inferior religious culture upon decent people.
                          Much like Dutch-speaking Belgistani's are fed up with the French Belgistani's sitting on their lazy asses all day and living on their tax money.
                          First you insult True Believers by saying that they have an inferior religious culture and that they're not decent, then you insult me by saying that I'm sitting on my lazy ass and that I live on the Dutch-speaking Katlicks tax money!!

Your knowledge in Belgium history seems to be biased (if YOU had not been so lazy, you would have made some research in what the situation was from the creation of Belgikistan up to 1968), so I can only guess that your "religious" views are too.
                          Psalm 1:5
                          Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Comment

First you insult True Believers by saying that they have an inferior religious culture and that they're not decent, then you insult me by saying that I'm sitting on my lazy ass and that I live on the Dutch-speaking Katlicks tax money!!
                            It is true that it was insulting. However, I don't think you can point out anything untrue in what I said there.

Your knowledge in Belgium history seems to be biased (if YOU had not been so lazy, you would have made some research in what the situation was from the creation of Belgikistan up to 1968), so I can only guess that your "religious" views are too.
                            It seems I've really hit a nerve there, lazy Frenchman. I only tried to make it more understandable for you. However, I don't think you were born before 1968, so who cares about that?

Secondly, if you really were a "true christian," why would you care about internal struggles in your made-up country? Wouldn't both the French and Dutch go to hell? Aren't both of them catholics?

You'll fit in nice here. You are about as consistent and upright as the average christian here in Freehold.

Comment

Pity the poor girl, Brother Philippe. It seems as though her knowledge of world history only goes back to a few years after the creation of her own religion.

Those poor wickens, honestly. Gardner, the , comes off an acid trip and writes a book about his 'religion', claiming that he's from an actual long line of wickens that goes all the way back to the Celts. Of course, even HE thought their 'religion' wasn't extensive enough and felt the need to flesh it out with ceremonies, dogma, etc. of his own invention to make it more plausible.

OUR religion has an established, written history that traces all the way back to the beginning of EVERYTHING!

Why on Earth would you want to trust your eternal salvation to the words in a book that was written less than a hundred years ago by a certifiable whackjob? Isn't it enough that the Bible already covers everything that you need to know for True Salvation?!

Praise Jesus, Sister! Mend your ways and bow before him before it's too late.

AMEN!
                              The KJV 1611. Read It. Learn It. Love It. LIVE IT.

Comment

I don't even understand why a liberal person is allowed to run for mayor in Freehold
                                It's called freedom. It's called America. A concept that might be wasted on a Frenchman like you. When Germany tried to take away your freedom once, you didn't even resist.
                                The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
                                • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
                                • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
                                • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
                                NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Working...
                                X