• Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

and sorry for my grammar English ain't my mother language

Comment

Originally posted by Nisleppa View Post
      and sorry for my grammar English ain't my mother language

Thank you for the excuse, I was thinking that it was disrespect but now I see it was only ignorance.

And maybe it is the same in your phrase "You just follow you're lords road rather then you're own"

Of course we do follow GOD's road, he is our LORD, whose road would we follow?

And we don't say everything is satan under disguise, most is GOD's beauty under no disguise at all, but satan, as teh serpent in the garden lurks there as well and it is satan's best trick to make people believe he does not exist.

And let me assure you that we are enjoying our lives, and respecting GOD's law. No contradiction there, only in your shortsighted perspective. (and this isn't an insult, it's a statement of fact)

I will pray that GOD removes those blinds that cover your eyes and that you see the light of HIS MAJESTY

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
        Thank you for the excuse, I was thinking that it was disrespect but now I see it was only ignorance.

And maybe it is the same in your phrase "You just follow you're lords road rather then you're own"

Of course we do follow GOD's road, he is our LORD, whose road would we follow?

And we don't say everything is satan under disguise, most is GOD's beauty under no disguise at all, but satan, as teh serpent in the garden lurks there as well and it is satan's best trick to make people believe he does not exist.

And let me assure you that we are enjoying our lives, and respecting GOD's law. No contradiction there, only in your shortsighted perspective. (and this isn't an insult, it's a statement of fact)

I will pray that GOD removes those blinds that cover your eyes and that you see the light of HIS MAJESTY

PRAISE THE LORD!
        do you have physical proof and i don't mean statement from a book nor someone who has spoken to god in a dream or vision, For they are not physical proofs. Last time i knew there are more physical proofs against god rather about him.

Comment

Wasting you time reading some "Holy" book when you could be enjoying life. we have no proof of what religion is true and we never will
          You reject Christ and His Gift of Salvation, friend. Are you really so cold that you would ignore the temporary sacrifice made for True Believers to be able to avoid an eternity of Hell? Do you really think seven or eight decades of enjoying what this earth has to offer - family, friends, new experiences, learning new things, accepting and meeting challenges and goals based on personal enjoyment - is worth infinite torment? Why not stop and think logically, and join us in Heaven as we praise the LORD on High for ever and ever and ever!

\0/

got nothing personal about any religion, but it really grind my gears how you take everything outside you're religion so personally. You could rather be patty cultists comparing to the cruelty you're religion brings to the world.
          That hardly sounds like it's not personal, dear. You sound positively angry, for personal reasons. Perhaps you should spend some time searching your soul and asking the Lord Jesus Christ to reveal to you where your biggest sin lies, so you can confess, repent, and be Born Again. Then you'll have such peace (Philippians 4:7), you won't be angry about our religion any more!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Last time i knew there are more physical proofs against god rather about him.
            Sorry but there are no physical proofs against GOD.

But should you care to present ANY, whatsoever, I will cease to address you.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

Furthermore...

There are scientific proofs to GOD's existence.

Godel himself presented such proof

The cat-a-licks critics are most natural, they being what they are.

And it was MATHEMATICALLY PROVED

Two scientists have formalized a theorem regarding the existence of God penned by mathematician Kurt Gödel. But the God angle is somewhat of a red herring -- the real step forward is the example it sets of how computers can make scientific progress simpler.

Cut their atheistic crap about focusing on the computer angle.

A scientifically sound mathematically expressed proof of GOD was presented by Godel.

The theorem was PROVED.

THEREFORE GOD WAS MATHEMATICALLY PROVED.

I don't particularly like using but the good KJV to prove GOD. That should be enough.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

...I do not fear hell and i don't think it's real, I'll sooner start praying to aliens.
              Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller, January 13, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller, January 13, 2014

You worthless piece of satan poop!

Do you think it's funny playing with GOD?

Hope that when you're being sodomized in hell and ask who is torturing some other devil plays the joke back at you.

Yes, and he's showing the size of the one you'll be getting... for starters.

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

do you have physical proof and i don't mean statement from a book nor someone who has spoken to god in a dream or vision, For they are not physical proofs. Last time i knew there are more physical proofs against god rather about him.
                  Jesus performed a lot of miracles like turning water into wine (John 2:1-11), walking on water (John 6:16-21) or the feeding of the 5000 (Matthew 14:13-21). Hundreds and thousands of people were present and witnessed His miracles. They were people like you and me with a body of flesh and blood, not characters "from a book". Don't be so dismissive! Turning water into wine IS physical proof! It's not wrong just because you can find it in God's Word, the Bible!
                  Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
                    You worthless piece of satan poop!
                    what are you five years old?

Praise the Myrkrahöfðinginn!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nippleppa View Post
                      what are you five years old?

Praise the <heretical name removed>!!
                      Why are you harassing a True Christian™ here? However, you should be advised that your persecution of us only blesses us further.

Luke 6:22 (1611 King James Bible)

Blessed are yee when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shal reproach you, and cast out your name as euill, for the Sonne of mans sake.
                      sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Haha. I love you guys. You always crack me up with your hatred and arrogance.

Just one quick question, why would you want such a hateful god? He seems to hate almost everything. I belive in a world where people love each other and where you smile at your neighbour and he/she smiles back even if he/she doesn't agree with me in everything. But you guys just hate. I feel sort of sad for you actually.

If anything, the hatred you feel inside, that is satan. If you should rid anthing you should get rid of the hatred. Best of luck.

I accept answers in English, German, Icelandic, Swedish, Nowegian, Danish or Spanish.
                        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Guderbog View Post

Just one quick question, why would you want such a hateful god? He seems to hate almost everything. I belive in a world where people love each other and where you smile at your neighbour and he/she smiles back even if he/she doesn't agree with me in everything. But you guys just hate. I feel sort of sad for you actually.

If anything, the hatred you feel inside, that is satan. If you should rid anthing you should get rid of the hatred. Best of luck.

I accept answers in English, German, Icelandic, Swedish, Nowegian, Danish or Spanish.
                          Don't be silly. The LORD alone has the power to Save or Damn any one soul for all eternity. Why on earth would someone be nitpicky about his personality?
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Guderbog View Post

Friend, following God for teh chance at True Salvation(tm) is no laughing matter.
                            God is magnificent, He has told us so in the Bible.
                            Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

John 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
                            John 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

John 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
                            John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

1st Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
                            1st Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
                            1st Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
                            1st Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1st Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
                            1st Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
                            1st Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
                            1st Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
                            1st Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
                            1st Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1st Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
                            1st Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
                            1st Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
                            Jude 1:17
                            But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
                            Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
                            Jude 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Oh and I get the titel of "unsaved trash"? Haha. Ohh you guys. Spare me with your love. I wish you the best though. Eventually you will get through this hate period and you will feel love. I mean actual love not where you call a strangers trash.

Most of all I feel pity, I think you guys just need a warm hug.

Hate is bad. Okay?

As I said, I accept answers in a number of languages. If you only know english. That is fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                                Don't be silly. The LORD alone has the power to Save or Damn any one soul for all eternity. Why on earth would someone be nitpicky about his personality?
                                So we have to obey no mather what? I am not trying to question anyones faith. If you want to belive, go ahead. But why all is hatred?

Comment

Working...
                                X