X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Atheists: Deluded Fools Living in Denial

Originally posted by Chaz1218 View Post
    Ok, what I was trying to say is that they don't see scripture as evidence.
    That's like saying the Bible (KJV1611) is not evidence of God.

YIC
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
      That's like saying the Bible (KJV1611) is not evidence of God.

YIC
      It's isn't though.
      I'm drunk on Foster's Lager again.

Comment

It's isn't though.
        I don't follow. How can it not be evidence? How does anyone know anything about God if not for the Bible (KJV1611)?

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I don't follow. How can it not be evidence? How does anyone know anything about God if not for the Bible (KJV1611)?

YIC
          Well, I don't believe in the bible so I don't see it as evidence.

Comment

This is just an argument from incredulity: not understanding the evidence does not mean the evidence does not exist.

Perfect example of a logical fallacy.
            A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Answer the question, please.

... How does anyone know anything about God if not for the Bible (KJV1611)?...

Comment

Then why are you here? This is a Christian forum. Unsaved NOT welcome!
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  Then why are you here? Unsaved NOT welcome!
                  Mainly to argue with people, why

Comment

Mainly to argue with people, why
                    There are no arguments here, friend. There is simply the Truth as outlined in the KJV Bible.

(2 Timothy 2:25-26) "In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will."

Basically we're trying to save dumbasses from the Devil.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FreeFromBrains View Post
                      This is just an argument from incredulity: not understanding the evidence does not mean the evidence does not exist.

Perfect example of a logical fallacy.
                      I'm not saying its not evidence, I'm just saying I don't SEE it as evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                        There are no arguments here, friend. There is simply the Truth as outlined in the KJV Bible.

(2 Timothy 2:25-26) "In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will."

Basically we're trying to save dumbasses from the Devil.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                        Ok then let me put it like this, I'm here to debate with people.

Comment

Ok then let me put it like this, I'm here to debate with people.
                          We're here to praise Jesus son, and live a Holy life based on the Bible (KJV1611). I fail to see any other way to live your life. Without Jesus you seem to be advancing the idea that atheists should just go around "debating". What kind of calling is that?
                          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                          ...and get off my lawn
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
                            Atheists are parasites. They benefit from everything that Christian culture has built in America, but they do nothing to add energy into the system. Let's put together a list of the facts we've covered so far. The following can be said of atheists:
                            • They are idiots.
                            • They are as untrustworthy as rapists.
                            • They are sad human beings.
                            • They suffer because of the Jesus-shaped hole in their hearts.
                            • They are parasites who add nothing to society.
                            The founding fathers were atheist/deist. They were not Christian. Time to get rid of the constitution and rewrite it for a Christian America!
                            1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                            23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

I no longer wish to be an atheist I want to be a Christian and I am deeply sorry if I have offended anyone on this forum.

Comment

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

I no longer wish to be an atheist I want to be a Christian and I am deeply sorry if I have offended anyone on this forum.
                                Oh really?
                                So what's your favourite Bible verse then?
                                Genesis 7:5
                                And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
                                And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X