X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yo Gabba Gabba, Indeed

It just gets worse and worse. How is it even legal to play reggae near children? I cannot even begin to describe the symbolism of this video.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
      It just gets worse and worse. How is it even legal to play reggae near children? I cannot even begin to describe the symbolism of this video.
      A revolting, shameless, and offensive video. I would not have been surprised if they had shown a little boy being sodomized by a banana. I am outraged!

I came across this piece of filth from the show. A depraved Negro becomes aroused, breathing lustfully into the camera and smacking his monstrous lips. He encourages young viewers to do likewise! Beastly and contemptible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gT-...elated&search=

Comment

There must be some kind of internet filter for this junk.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          There must be some kind of internet filter for this junk.
          There sure is! JesOS, available at retailers soon.
          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Ok explain to me why Yo Gabba Gabba is so bad, My 1 year old God Daughter loves it (we have cable on demand) She dances to "Yummy yummy party in my tummy"

Comment

Originally posted by DantesBbyGrl07 View Post

Ok explain to me why Yo Gabba Gabba is so bad, My 1 year old God Daughter loves it (we have cable on demand) She dances to "Yummy yummy party in my tummy"
              Please explain to me why you are allowing your youngster to watch UNGODLY cable TV in the first place. The sad truth is, she will be dancing the "crummy dummy" with the demons of satan, without realizing until it is too late! Off with you both to Bible Study instead!

With concern, Sister Noddy
              1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
              1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
              Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Ok explain to me why Yo Gabba Gabba is so bad...
                Um, have you actually read this thread? Or even the first post in it? It sort of explains exactly why Yo Gabba Gabba is so bad.
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Observe this child's reaction to Yo Gabba Gabba. The youngster becomes uncontrollable and sexually-charged, as if possessed by demons, shaking provocatively and yearning for Negro tallywacker. WARNING: If you are God-fearing and God-loving, it WILL make your stomach turn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viv6O...elated&search=

Comment

That poor child. That video was terrible. But the music is about as good as the stuff they call music these days.
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

The red one...all bumpy and tubular makes my righteous stomach turn.
                      God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
                        Observe this child's reaction to Yo Gabba Gabba. The youngster becomes uncontrollable and sexually-charged, as if possessed by demons, shaking provocatively and yearning for Negro tallywacker. WARNING: If you are God-fearing and God-loving, it WILL make your stomach turn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viv6O...elated&search=
                        That is the most blatant case of demon possession I have ever witnessed. Notice how the lazy whore of a mother (no doubt that unfortunate child has at least "three or four mommies", as the liberals put it) remained seated throughout, instead of busying herself with backbreaking household labour in a pleasingly feminine way. Can anyone doubt anymore the connection between juvenile delinquency and laziness in unfit mothers? I was also sickened by the way the God-hating strutted around with nothing more than a posing pouch on its lower regions. No doubt the poor creature will go straight from Alvin and the Chipmunks to Alvin and the Chippendales. The closing scene where he turned towards the camera and bent over to offer his hindquarters for any passing sodomite made me quite literally stiff with disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Noddy View Post
                          Please explain to me why you are allowing your youngster to watch UNGODLY cable TV in the first place. The sad truth is, she will be dancing the "crummy dummy" with the demons of satan, without realizing until it is too late! Off with you both to Bible Study instead!

With concern, Sister Noddy

She's not MY youngster, She's my GOD DAUGHTER, My "youngster's" are all grown and in college, Living their own happy and successful lives. Her Mom and Dad let her watch it and when I kept her I clicked it on and thought it was cute, Way better than those darn teletubbies and purple freak my kids insisted on looking at.

Comment

Way better than those darn teletubbies and purple freak my kids insisted on looking at.
                            Are you referring to musician/transexual Prince?

Comment

She's not MY youngster, She's my GOD DAUGHTER, My "youngster's" are all grown and in college, Living their own happy and successful lives. Her Mom and Dad let her watch it and when I kept her I clicked it on and thought it was cute, Way better than those darn teletubbies and purple freak my kids insisted on looking at.
                              At least we agree on something, Teletubbies are of the devil, I knew it the minute I accidentally clicked on the channel with their UNGODLY program! Fuzzy purple monsters jumping into holes in the ground! Satanic spaceships in a demons' lair, and that weird electrical humming sound coming from the bowels of Hell itself gave me the chills! Not only that, Teletubbies are obviously GAY. Jesus does not approve.

Not a fan of Teletubbies, Sister Noddy
                              1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
                              1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
                              Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
                                Are you referring to musician/transexual Prince?
                                That'd be a relief, I was worrying she was referring to Father Lester's "head". His Captain Beefheart impressions are always popular with the kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X